He that bringeth a present, findeth the door open. -- Scottish proverb.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

SubjectAuthor
* Ceasefire Not CeasefireLawrence D'Oliveiro
`* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
 `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
  `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireÖrdög
   `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
    `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireÖrdög
     `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
      `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireÖrdög
       `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
        +* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
        |`* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
        | `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
        |  `* Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
        |   `- Re: Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
        `* Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefireÖrdög
         `* Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
          `* Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
           `* Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
            +* Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
            |`* Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefirePetzl
            | +- Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefireRod Speed
            | `- Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefireÖrdög
            `- Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not CeasefireÖrdög

1
Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<v0rm84$2m9cn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35184&group=aus.politics#35184

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:01:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:01 UTC

So Blinken has said that Hamas has been offered this “extraordinarily
generous” ceasefire deal, and then Netanyahu has to open his big mouth
and say that, ceasefire or no ceasefire, they’re still going to
massacre the people of Rafah. Such a deal!

<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/30/israels-war-on-gaza-live-34-killed-in-gaza-amid-ceasefire-negotiations>

Trump thinks Netanyahu should be replaced. By whom? “I think Benny
Gantz is good, but I’m not prepared to say that.”

Only Trump would say something he’s “not prepared to say” ...

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m18xtidbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35187&group=aus.politics#35187

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 07:35:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:35 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> So Blinken has said that Hamas has been offeredthis “extraordinarily
> generous” ceasefire deal,

He's a fool.

> and then Netanyahu has to open his big mouth
> and say that, ceasefire or no ceasefire, they’restill going to
> massacre the people of Rafah.

He has in fact said nothing of the sort.

And why would he be stupid enough to give up on fucking
over Hamas now, after more than 250 israel soldiers have
been killed in the process of fucking over Hamas now ?
That would be a completely stupid thing to do.

> Such a deal!

> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/30/israels-war-on-gaza-live-34-killed-in-gaza-amid-ceasefire-negotiations>

> Trump thinks Netanyahu should be replaced.

No one cares what that fuckwit 'thinks'

> By whom? “I think Benny Gantz is good, but I’m not prepared to say
> that.”

No one cares what that fuckwit 'thinks'

> Only Trump would say something he’s “not prepared to say” ...

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<squ23j575i7cnko6bl79jn69jo3o3j4tdr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35190&group=aus.politics#35190

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 09:16:20 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 23:16 UTC

On Wed, 01 May 2024 07:35:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> So Blinken has said that Hamas has been offeredthis “extraordinarily
>> generous” ceasefire deal,
>
>He's a fool.
>
>> and then Netanyahu has to open his big mouth
>> and say that, ceasefire or no ceasefire, they’restill going to
>> massacre the people of Rafah.
>
>He has in fact said nothing of the sort.
>
>And why would he be stupid enough to give up on fucking
>over Hamas now, after more than 250 israel soldiers have
>been killed in the process of fucking over Hamas now ?
>That would be a completely stupid thing to do.
>
>> Such a deal!
>
>> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/30/israels-war-on-gaza-live-34-killed-in-gaza-amid-ceasefire-negotiations>
>
>> Trump thinks Netanyahu should be replaced.
>
>No one cares what that fuckwit 'thinks'
>
>> By whom? “I think Benny Gantz is good, but I’m not prepared to say
>> that.”
>
>No one cares what that fuckwit 'thinks'
>
>> Only Trump would say something he’s “not prepared to say” ...

Yeah Jpe Biden's a much,much better choice.
America has never had a better POTUS.
--
Petzl
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<JMfYN.24084$XD_f.18077@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35194&group=aus.politics#35194

Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 10:11:19 +1000
 by: Ördög - Wed, 1 May 2024 00:11 UTC

Petz, is so bloody desperate about being relevant, yet keeps on failing

/Autosnip all home-grown and septic troll inputs/

>... Biden's a much,much better choice.

Under the current circumstances as a POTUS candidate that is probably
true, yet in relation to the stated topic of this thread under
discussion here, he is hardly better on it than his Orange Menace from
Mar-a-Lardo contender.

The US military-industrial establishment is hell bent propping
up/prolonging this genocide madness in the Middle-east, and as all sane
people know, both Trump and Biden are corporate-establishment politicians.

> America has never had a better POTUS.

Even a first grader in the US could name one, why can't you Petz
dear...too many Goon-Bags messed up your brain?

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<kr433jliormrp5j56bscgd0l5dbr3ghkjo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35196&group=aus.politics#35196

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 11:38:19 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 May 2024 01:38 UTC

On Wed, 1 May 2024 10:11:19 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Petz, is so bloody desperate about being relevant, yet keeps on failing
>
>/Autosnip all home-grown and septic troll inputs/
>
>>... Biden's a much,much better choice.
>
>Under the current circumstances as a POTUS candidate that is probably
>true, yet in relation to the stated topic of this thread under
>discussion here, he is hardly better on it than his Orange Menace from
>Mar-a-Lardo contender.
>
>The US military-industrial establishment is hell bent propping
>up/prolonging this genocide madness in the Middle-east, and as all sane
>people know, both Trump and Biden are corporate-establishment politicians.
>
>> America has never had a better POTUS.
>
>Even a first grader in the US could name one, why can't you Petz
>dear...too many Goon-Bags messed up your brain?

I did, Joe Biden, can't you read?
There is no difference all belong to the same Uniparty
All votes are paid for by unelected lobbyists.
Example
With endorsement by Trump 73% of Congress voted for the US$95 million
"military aid" to Israel and Ukraine and ban Tik-Tok, 27% did not.
All of those 73% who voted yes, were paid for by Israeli Lobbyists.

All 27% of those who voted no, were not paid to vote with/for bill,
So looks like Trump does things for the right "Quid Pro Quo" just like
all of USA congress do!
This Ukraine Gaza is just another Vietnam will again go on for years
--
Petzl
"When all is finally exposed, 98% of Washington will fall."
- Julian Assange
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<WqhYN.31116$WZWc.18608@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35198&group=aus.politics#35198

Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 12:04:37 +1000
 by: Ördög - Wed, 1 May 2024 02:04 UTC

Petz, presents a Goon-Bag juice induced interpretation of his alternate
reality

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>
>>> ... Biden's a much,much better choice.
>>
>> Under the current circumstances as a POTUS candidate that is probably
>> true, yet in relation to the stated topic of this thread under
>> discussion here, he is hardly better on it than his Orange Menace from
>> Mar-a-Lardo contender.
>> The US military-industrial establishment is hell bent propping
>> up/prolonging this genocide madness in the Middle-east, and as all sane
>> people know, both Trump and Biden are corporate-establishment politicians.
>>
>>> America has never had a better POTUS.
>>
>> Even a first grader in the US could name one, why can't you Petz
>> dear...too many Goon-Bags messed up your brain?
>>
> I did, Joe Biden, can't you read?

Of course (sadly) I can read all the rubbish you post, but do I need to
point out even more painstakingly that I'd rather take the opinion of a
first-grader on this question that anything your verbal-vomit into your
keyboard, Petz dear???

> There is no difference all belong to the same Uniparty

No such animal. Both GOP and the Dems are neo-liberal free-marketeering
and pro corporate-industrial establishment rightwing capitalist
political parties, yet they are still not the same...so much so that
even school children could recognise the differences. Sadly you are
beyond the reach of any facts based on reality as your IQ is clearly
nowhere near to that of an average first-grader.

> All votes are paid for by unelected lobbyists.

As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!

> Example
> With endorsement by Trump 73% of Congress voted for the US$95 million
> "military aid" to Israel and Ukraine and ban Tik-Tok, 27% did not.
> All of those 73% who voted yes, were paid for by Israeli Lobbyists.

As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!

> All 27% of those who voted no, were not paid to vote with/for bill,
> So looks like Trump does things for the right "Quid Pro Quo" just like
> all of USA congress do!
> This Ukraine Gaza is just another Vietnam will again go on for years

As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!

Of course, lobbying, conflicts of interests and huge donation are the
curse of US politics on both sides of politics. But that is only one of
its problems, and is certainly not so idiotically oversimplified as you
would present it here.
Stop gobbling up all the right-retarded-conspiracy-kook nonsense you
find on various cyber sewer quality social media outlets as well as in
your all time favourite Murdoch propaganda factories.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<kue33jd3t3k1jp0dab98rsd5f02723ams0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35203&group=aus.politics#35203

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 14:18:14 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 May 2024 04:18 UTC

On Wed, 1 May 2024 12:04:37 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Petz, presents a Goon-Bag juice induced interpretation of his alternate
>reality
>
>> Ördög
>>> Petz

>>> Under the current circumstances as a POTUS candidate that is probably
>>> true, yet in relation to the stated topic of this thread under
>>> discussion here, he is hardly better on it than his Orange Menace from
>>> Mar-a-Lardo contender.
>>> The US military-industrial establishment is hell bent propping
>>> up/prolonging this genocide madness in the Middle-east, and as all sane
>>> people know, both Trump and Biden are corporate-establishment politicians.

>>> Even a first grader in the US could name one, why can't you Petz
>>> dear...too many Goon-Bags messed up your brain?
>>>
>> I did, Joe Biden, can't you read?
>
>Of course (sadly) I can read all the rubbish you post, but do I need to
>point out even more painstakingly that I'd rather take the opinion of a
>first-grader on this question that anything your verbal-vomit into your
>keyboard, Petz dear???

The reason is Joe Biden is a vegetable run by Obama Clinton
All Obama has had to do is stager around sniff children, fall down a
lot,poop on the Pope, eat ice cream. Then most importantly sign his
name on whatever paper he is told to. Then he goes back to the iron
lung in his basement. He rarely attends White house meetings, those
are run by Obama and Hillary Clinton.

>> There is no difference all belong to the same Uniparty
>
>No such animal. Both GOP and the Dems are neo-liberal free-marketeering
>and pro corporate-industrial establishment rightwing capitalist
>political parties, yet they are still not the same...so much so that
>even school children could recognise the differences. Sadly you are
>beyond the reach of any facts based on reality as your IQ is clearly
>nowhere near to that of an average first-grader.

This is how communists do it and so does America.
America does not even have free and or fair elections.
Not even a honest "justice" system.

>> All votes are paid for by unelected lobbyists.
>
>As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!

ALL Demo crates and Republicans got together and vote on what
lobbyists pay them what way to vote on.
All obey the same lobbyists
>> Example
>> With endorsement by Trump 73% of Congress voted for the US$95 Billion
**not million sorry**
>> "military aid" to Israel and Ukraine and ban Tik-Tok, 27% did not.
>> All of those 73% who voted yes, were paid for by Israeli Lobbyists.
>
>As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!

You have permission to use Rod Speeds name?

>> All 27% of those who voted no, were not paid to vote with/for bill,
>> So looks like Trump does things for the right "Quid Pro Quo" just like
>> all of USA congress do!
>> This Ukraine Gaza is just another Vietnam will again go on for years
>>

>As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!
>
>Of course, lobbying, conflicts of interests and huge donation are the
>curse of US politics on both sides of politics. But that is only one of
>its problems, and is certainly not so idiotically oversimplified as you
>would present it here.
>Stop gobbling up all the right-retarded-conspiracy-kook nonsense you
>find on various cyber sewer quality social media outlets as well as in
>your all time favourite Murdoch propaganda factories.

You have permission to use Rod Speeds name?
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
“Everything that defines us is now an enemy,
so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity,
they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.
I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother, no.
I must be citizen x, gender x, parent 1, parent 2.
I must be a number, because when I am only a number,
when I no longer have an identity or roots,
then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators.
: - Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<qwzYN.14177$%FKf.5846@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35210&group=aus.politics#35210

Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 08:39:16 +1000
 by: Ördög - Wed, 1 May 2024 22:39 UTC

Petz, presents his GoonBags induced Alternate Reality Show

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Ördög

>>> I did, Joe Biden, can't you read?
>>
>> Of course (sadly) I can read all the rubbish you post, but do I need to
>> point out even more painstakingly that I'd rather take the opinion of a
>> first-grader on this question that anything your verbal-vomit into your
>> keyboard, Petz dear???
>>
> The reason is Joe Biden is a vegetable run by Obama Clinton

Fine, if you say so but who the fuck is that character 'Obama Clinton".
Never heard of him?/her?/It?

BTW talking of "vegetables" your golden showered MAGA hero from
Mar-a-Lardo is not far off that mark:

*Trump's ability to speak collapses in softball interview gone horribly
wrong*
/David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 15,511 views 2 May 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PUOLaGuj7M>

"Donald Trump's ability to speak coherently evaporates during a would-be
softball interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity"
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~

Lay off all that alt-right social media sewer content consumption,
specially while you are under the influence of GoonCon3+ inebriation
already.

/more of your copy and paste MAGA kook verbal vomit was removed as a
generous free service to all sane newsgroup readers/

>>> There is no difference all belong to the same Uniparty
>>
>> No such animal. Both GOP and the Dems are neo-liberal free-marketeering
>> and pro corporate-industrial establishment rightwing capitalist
>> political parties, yet they are still not the same...so much so that
>> even school children could recognise the differences. Sadly you are
>> beyond the reach of any facts based on reality as your IQ is clearly
>> nowhere near to that of an average first-grader.
>>
> This is how communists do it and so does America.

As your ex-newsgroup hero, Alzheimer Rod would say;
"Wrong as always" and "Bullshit".

You would not know a communist even if one put a forceful studded boot
to your sorry senile old fart alt-right wanker arse.

And of course, all rational sane humans already know with an IQ over the
single digits that America is NOT communist nor ever has been...just the
opposite.

> America does not even have free and or fair elections.

Yeah, sure....
As your ex-newsgroup hero, Alzheimer Rod would say;
"Wrong as always" and "Bullshit".

> Not even a honest "justice" system.

Well, you could have a point there.
The US justice system has been politically compromised.
Clearly there is no more separation of powers any more in the US when it
comes to the judiciary, the executive/administrative arm of the
political establishment and law enforcement

Over the last decades extreme right wing, hard-line, "law and order
crusader", often corrupt and religious loon legal appointees have put
into lifetime judicial positions by GOP-run administrations at all
levels of government.
Clearly a thorough reform form of that system is long overdue.

However that does not mean that the US justice system is completely
dysfunctional. At least NOT yet. Just wait to see what happens under a
fully fascist MAGA administration with the golden showered orange menace
at its helm as the dictator for life.

>>> All votes are paid for by unelected lobbyists.
>>
>> As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!
>>
> ALL Demo crates and Republicans got together and vote on what
> lobbyists pay them what way to vote on.
> All obey the same lobbyists

Yeah, sure....
As your ex-newsgroup hero, Alzheimer Rod would say;
"Wrong as always" and "Bullshit".

>>> Example
>>> With endorsement by Trump 73% of Congress voted for the US$95 Billion
> **not million sorry**
>>> "military aid" to Israel and Ukraine and ban Tik-Tok, 27% did not.
>>> All of those 73% who voted yes, were paid for by Israeli Lobbyists.
>>
>> As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!
>>
> You have permission to use Rod Speeds name?

???
Does he have an all exclusive patent on the label "Alzheimer Rod"?

:-P :-P :-P

>>> All 27% of those who voted no, were not paid to vote with/for bill,
>>> So looks like Trump does things for the right "Quid Pro Quo" just like
>>> all of USA congress do!
>>> This Ukraine Gaza is just another Vietnam will again go on for years
>>>

>> As Alzheimer Rod would also say: "BULLSHIT"!
>>
>> Of course, lobbying, conflicts of interests and huge donation are the
>> curse of US politics on both sides of politics. But that is only one of
>> its problems, and is certainly not so idiotically oversimplified as you
>> would present it here.
>> Stop gobbling up all the right-retarded-conspiracy-kook nonsense you
>> find on various cyber sewer quality social media outlets as well as in
>> your all time favourite Murdoch propaganda factories.
>>
> You have permission to use Rod Speeds name?

???
Does he have an all exclusive patent on the label "Alzheimer Rod"?

:-P :-P :-P

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<qpj63jtcueeclrk42c14k8m3m3kl2p74e5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35215&group=aus.politics#35215

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 18:40:03 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 May 2024 08:40 UTC

On Thu, 2 May 2024 08:39:16 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>>> Of course (sadly) I can read all the rubbish you post, but do I need to
>>> point out even more painstakingly that I'd rather take the opinion of a
>>> first-grader on this question that anything your verbal-vomit into your
>>> keyboard, Petz dear???
>>>
>> The reason is Joe Biden is a vegetable run by Obama Clinton
>
>Fine, if you say so but who the fuck is that character 'Obama Clinton".
>Never heard of him?/her?/It?
>
>BTW talking of "vegetables" your golden showered MAGA hero from
>Mar-a-Lardo is not far off that mark:
>
>*Trump's ability to speak collapses in softball interview gone horribly
>wrong*
>/David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 15,511 views 2 May 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nLco8ORMa8>
>
>"Donald Trump's ability to speak coherently evaporates during a would-be
>softball interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity"
>~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~
>
>Lay off all that alt-right social media sewer content consumption,
>specially while you are under the influence of GoonCon3+ inebriation
>already.
>
>/more of your copy and paste MAGA kook verbal vomit was removed as a
>generous free service to all sane newsgroup readers/

>>> No such animal. Both GOP and the Dems are neo-liberal free-marketeering
>>> and pro corporate-industrial establishment rightwing capitalist
>>> political parties, yet they are still not the same...so much so that
>>> even school children could recognise the differences. Sadly you are
>>> beyond the reach of any facts based on reality as your IQ is clearly
>>> nowhere near to that of an average first-grader.
>>>
>> This is how communists do it and so does America.

Americans are beginning to figure out that they have no real
representation in Washington.
The two parties are becoming irrelevant, the truth is we have one
party, the uni-party.

Australia the same all these traitors in Parliament only vote
according to their lobbyist owners

Example
Seems the South Western Airport has been put back/stopped by Lobbyists
also?

Sound like the tax payer non-funded VFT Sydney Melbourne train, that
was canceled by four Labor governments, NSW, ACT, VIC and Federal, who
pushed it as a tax fraud.
Instead of a extremely environmentally friendly and Very Fast Train
directly to and from Melbourne and CBD City centres quicker than plane
travel.

Reckon one may as well put Sydney Aerotropolis a extremely expensive
non-refundable un-environmentally option down the drain as well
(unelected lobbyist$$ win again)!

So far just to get fuel to airport, with a lack of underground fuel
lines (in fact missing) to the airport requiring large numbers of fuel
tankers on the road to the new Airport 24/7. The roads in place will
be totally inadequate by the end of the decade. 2 lane each way will
require widening, The only things politicians of today are good at is
planning their next junket and setting up their retirement strategy.
Given that an A380 holds 320,000 litres of fuel, and a single road
tanker holds about 40,000 litres, I'd say the "one every forty
minutes" assertion is a blatant lie.
Or is the new airport going to see only one take-off every five hours
or so?

Pay walled article
(keeps the brainless bogans like Rod Speed/Ordog out)
But the only media report in Australia?
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/penrith-press/nsw-fire-rescue-rfs-commissioners-warn-of-increased-traffic-crashes-fire-emergencies-as-roads-swamped-with-airport-traffic/news-story/4217d020bd8a20d88aba1fd212ed5fdf>
https://t.ly/KC8HP
April 29, 2024
NSW Fire Rescue, RFS commissioners warn of increased traffic crashes,
fire emergencies as roads swamped with airport traffic
The state’s top firefighting chiefs have sounded the alarm over delays
in the completion of new transport infrastructure for Sydney’s newest
airport with fears an influx of trucks and traffic will be forced on
to existing narrow roads – leading to a spike in traffic crashes and
fire emergencies.
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m4z50yrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35216&group=aus.politics#35216

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 19:19:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 May 2024 09:19 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Americans are beginning to figure out that they have no real
> representation in Washington.
> The two parties are becoming irrelevant, the truth is we have one
> party, the uni-party.

> Australia the same all these traitors in Parliament only vote
> according to their lobbyist owners

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<kro63j168e3eo1pk3bfab0lc1vijeufps7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35217&group=aus.politics#35217

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 19:59:04 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 May 2024 09:59 UTC

On Thu, 02 May 2024 19:19:02 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Americans are beginning to figure out that they have no real
>> representation in Washington.
>> The two parties are becoming irrelevant, the truth is we have one
>> party, the uni-party.
>
>> Australia the same all these traitors in Parliament only vote
>> according to their lobbyist owners
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

You are listening to the Gypsy lady across the road again aren't you!
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

><reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>
--
Petzl
"It is very easy to fool the people
but difficult to convince them that they HAVE been fooled!"

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m5oterpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35219&group=aus.politics#35219

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 04:11:28 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 May 2024 18:11 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Americans are beginning to figure out that they have no real
>>> representation in Washington.

>>> The two parties are becoming irrelevant, the truth is we have one
>>> party, the uni-party.

>>> Australia the same all these traitors in Parliament only vote
>>> according to their lobbyist owners

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> "Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

The ABC isnt.

> Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
> countries we call it bribery.

> However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
> we call it lobbying.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

>> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<fbu73jtioplaqfsfskklo5h6tp3kqbm66r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35222&group=aus.politics#35222

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 07:09:57 +1000
References: <v0rm84$2m9cn$1@dont-email.me> <op.2m18xtidbyq249@pvr2.lan> <squ23j575i7cnko6bl79jn69jo3o3j4tdr@4ax.com> <JMfYN.24084$XD_f.18077@fx13.ams4> <kr433jliormrp5j56bscgd0l5dbr3ghkjo@4ax.com> <WqhYN.31116$WZWc.18608@fx16.ams4> <kue33jd3t3k1jp0dab98rsd5f02723ams0@4ax.com> <qwzYN.14177$%FKf.5846@fx11.ams4> <qpj63jtcueeclrk42c14k8m3m3kl2p74e5@4ax.com> <op.2m4z50yrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kro63j168e3eo1pk3bfab0lc1vijeufps7@4ax.com> <op.2m5oterpbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 May 2024 21:09 UTC

On Fri, 03 May 2024 04:11:28 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>> "Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>The ABC isnt.
>
>> Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>> paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>> That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>> When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
>> countries we call it bribery.
>
>> However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
>> we call it lobbying.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>>> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

You still believe the Gypsy Lady across the road every time Rod!

Lobbyist payments to politicians for their support/vote are recorded
often not only Australia but the world.
"Our" Duopoly like the USA's is so bad the "parties" are now a sleazy
uni-party.
your Gypsy Lady and Ouija Board are the real bullshit Rod!
example
<https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/nsw-labor-breaches-own-policy-by-accepting-lobbyist-cash-20191028-p5351h.html>
https://t.ly/X6jwA
NSW Labor breaches own policy by accepting lobbyist cash
NSW Labor accepted political donations from lobbyist Hawker Britton
despite the party banning the practice five years ago.
The party accepted two donations from the lobby group in 2018 in
breach of its internal policy. The revelation of the fundraising comes
as the party calls for lobbyist donations to be outlawed in NSW.
In a submission to the NSW Parliament Joint Standing Committee on
Electoral Matters, Labor made a recommendation supporting the
prohibition of lobbyist donations.
“It is Labor policy not to accept donations from professional
lobbyists,” the October 16 submission says.
It is not illegal for lobbyists to donate to political parties in NSW,
but Labor vowed in 2014 to ban the practice, according to the party.
And while the lobbying firm correctly disclosed the donation, it does
not appear in Labor’s 2018/19 disclosures.
***************************************
politicians have zero party objectives,
Scomo, Albanese are both not representatives or even close to their
alleged party principles.
Just career politicians objectives are only Snout and trotters in
trough treasonous milking Lobbyists for what they can get!
Labor the workers party not now, Liberal blue collar not now,
Nationals Farmers not now.
Just scammers Barnaby Joyce and Angus Taylor were involve in thieving
farm dam water, zero money paid then selling it for $80 million in tax
dollars to a company they set up in tax haven Cayman Islands.
https://t.ly/zB3H2
Barnaby Joyce signed off $80m for Angus Taylor’s old company after
zero was paid for same sort of water nearby
***************************
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m5013k9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35226&group=aus.politics#35226

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 08:35:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 May 2024 22:35 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> "Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

>> The ABC isnt.

>>> Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

>>> paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

>>> That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

>>> When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
>>> countries we call it bribery.

>>> However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
>>> we call it lobbying.

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> Lobbyist payments to politicians for their support/voteare recorded
> often not only Australia but the world.

We can see what gets donated here.

> "Our" Duopoly like the USA's is so bad the "parties" are now a sleazy
> uni-party.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> example
> <https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/nsw-labor-breaches-own-policy-by-accepting-lobbyist-cash-20191028-p5351h.html>
> https://t.ly/X6jwA

Just because some fuckwit journo claims something...

> NSW Labor breaches own policy by accepting lobbyist cash

We can see what gets donated here.

> NSW Labor accepted political donations from lobbyist HawkerBritton
> despite the party banning the practice five years ago.

Just the one donation, fuckwit.

> The party accepted two donations from the lobby group in 2018 in
> breach of its internal policy. The revelation of the fundraising comes
> as the party calls for lobbyist donations to be outlawed in NSW.

> In a submission to the NSW Parliament Joint Standing Committee on
> Electoral Matters, Labor made a recommendation supporting the
> prohibition of lobbyist donations.

> “It is Labor policy not to accept donations from professional
> lobbyists,” the October 16 submission says.
> It is not illegal for lobbyists to donate to political parties in NSW,
> but Labor vowed in 2014 to ban the practice, according to the party.
> And while the lobbying firm correctly disclosed the donation, it does
> not appear in Labor’s 2018/19 disclosures.
> ***************************************

Just the one donation, fuckwit.

<reams of irrelevant shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<OTUYN.23002$7GXd.16649@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35228&group=aus.politics#35228

Subject: Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not
Ceasefire
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 08:57:50 +1000
 by: Ördög - Thu, 2 May 2024 22:57 UTC

Petz, currently must be suffering from acute GoonBag juice drought
(see below, why that is so)

/snip/

> Americans are beginning to figure out that they have no real
> representation in Washington.
> The two parties are becoming irrelevant, the truth is we have one
> party, the uni-party.

"Bullshit" as your ex-newsgroup-boyfriend Alzheimer Rod would also say!

It is clear that not every US citizen is equally well represented. For
instance millionaires, billionaires and large corporations really have
little ground to complain. MAGA lunacy and Xtian-fundy nuttery are also
well catered for although they still keep winging and whining about nothing.
As to the rest...well they have a case for complaining.

> Australia the same all these traitors in Parliament only vote
> according to their lobbyist owners

"Wrong as per usual" & "Bullshit" as your ex-newsgroup-boyfriend
Alzheimer Rod would also say!

> Example
> Seems the South Western Airport has been put back/stopped by Lobbyists

"Wrong as per usual" & "Bullshit" as your ex-newsgroup-boyfriend
Alzheimer Rod would also say!

/snip some of Petz's plagiarised copy and paste rubbish/

> Reckon one may as well put Sydney Aerotropolis a extremely expensive
> non-refundable un-environmentally option down the drain as well
> (unelected lobbyist$$ win again)!

That brain dead "Aerotropolis" thingy is indeed nothing more that a LNP
embedded developers' wet dream. Pity about all that sacrificed fertile
farm land.
But why do you actually complain...it is your side of politics that is
responsible for such mega-brain farts?

/snip more of that Murdoch-pretend journalism propaganda trash/

> Pay walled article
> (keeps the brainless bogans like Rod Speed/Ordog out)
> www.dailyterror.com.au

You seem to be addicted to getting Murdoched all the time and are even
willing to pay for such crap. Your problem!
You are the one who is unable to afford your regular daily dose on
GoonBag juice on account of that stupid and fully unnecessary
expenditure on mental poison.
What Murdoch paid propagandists posing as journalist put into the public
domain are carefully manufactured, brain-washing-artificial-outrage
designed specially to keep politically illiterate retards like you
marching in lockstep in support of Murdoch's hard-right agendas.

/snip the remainder of that crap/

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<b7d93j1otac601e7ql716r130ilg8aig8h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35231&group=aus.politics#35231

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 20:07:15 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 3 May 2024 10:07 UTC

On Fri, 3 May 2024 08:57:50 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>> Americans are beginning to figure out that they have no real
>> representation in Washington.
>> The two parties are becoming irrelevant, the truth is we have one
>> party, the uni-party.

By the way Rod Speed is no different than he was in 1997
Try seeing some REAL news.
From a Scot UK Working mans party perspective
<https://rumble.com/v4sxluq-interview-the-un-is-afraid-of-fingering-whodunnit.-spoiler-alert-it-was-the.html>
https://t.ly/PKPni
INTERVIEW: The UN is afraid of fingering ‘whodunnit’. Spoiler alert,
it was the USA!
George Galloway
Former CIA agent Larry Johnson on naming the world’s leading terrorist
to the panjandrums of the UN Security Council.
It’s America guys
--
Petzl
The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other

On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord. Eighteen eighty three
Karl Marx made his most important contribution to mankind...
He died

There is no difference between communism and socialism,
except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end:
communism proposes to enslave men by force,
socialism - by vote.
It is merely the difference between murder and suicide
#Margaret Thatcher

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m7hioftbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35232&group=aus.politics#35232

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Ceasefire
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 03:29:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 3 May 2024 17:29 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Try seeing some REAL news.

You wouldnt know what REAL news was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> From a Scot UK Working mans party perspective
> <https://rumble.com/v4sxluq-interview-the-un-is-afraid-of-fingering-whodunnit.-spoiler-alert-it-was-the.html>
> https://t.ly/PKPni
> INTERVIEW: The UN is afraid of fingering ‘whodunnit’. Spoiler alert,
> it was the USA!
> George Galloway

Just because that fuckwit claims something...

> Former CIA agent Larry Johnson on naming the world’s leading terrorist
> to the panjandrums of the UN Security Council.
> It’s America guys

Just because that fuckwit claims something...

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<o2ta3j5b6j66evhatll1j6kr12aluncjhm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35233&group=aus.politics#35233

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 09:37:35 +1000
References: <v0rm84$2m9cn$1@dont-email.me> <op.2m18xtidbyq249@pvr2.lan> <squ23j575i7cnko6bl79jn69jo3o3j4tdr@4ax.com> <JMfYN.24084$XD_f.18077@fx13.ams4> <kr433jliormrp5j56bscgd0l5dbr3ghkjo@4ax.com> <WqhYN.31116$WZWc.18608@fx16.ams4> <kue33jd3t3k1jp0dab98rsd5f02723ams0@4ax.com> <qwzYN.14177$%FKf.5846@fx11.ams4> <qpj63jtcueeclrk42c14k8m3m3kl2p74e5@4ax.com> <OTUYN.23002$7GXd.16649@fx07.ams4> <b7d93j1otac601e7ql716r130ilg8aig8h@4ax.com> <op.2m7hioftbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 3 May 2024 23:37 UTC

On Sat, 04 May 2024 03:29:02 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Try seeing some REAL news.
>
>You wouldnt know what REAL news was if it bit you on your lard arse.
>
>> From a Scot UK Working mans party perspective
>> <https://rumble.com/v4sxluq-interview-the-un-is-afraid-of-fingering-whodunnit.-spoiler-alert-it-was-the.html>
>> https://t.ly/PKPni
>> INTERVIEW: The UN is afraid of fingering ‘whodunnit’. Spoiler alert,
>> it was the USA!
>> George Galloway
>
>Just because that fuckwit claims something...
>
>> Former CIA agent Larry Johnson on naming the world’s leading terrorist
>> to the panjandrums of the UN Security Council.
>> It’s America guys
>
>Just because that fuckwit claims something...

Very hard to beat your Ouija board and Gypsy lady across the road Rod.
--
Petzl
"What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth.

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m75xzezbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35234&group=aus.politics#35234

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Ceasefire
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 12:16:37 +1000
<kue33jd3t3k1jp0dab98rsd5f02723ams0@4ax.com> <qwzYN.14177$%FKf.5846@fx11.ams4>
<qpj63jtcueeclrk42c14k8m3m3kl2p74e5@4ax.com>
<OTUYN.23002$7GXd.16649@fx07.ams4>
<b7d93j1otac601e7ql716r130ilg8aig8h@4ax.com> <op.2m7hioftbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<o2ta3j5b6j66evhatll1j6kr12aluncjhm@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 4 May 2024 02:16 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Try seeing some REAL news.

>> You wouldnt know what REAL news was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> From a Scot UK Working mans party perspective
>>> <https://rumble.com/v4sxluq-interview-the-un-is-afraid-of-fingering-whodunnit.-spoiler-alert-it-was-the.html>
>>> https://t.ly/PKPni
>>> INTERVIEW: The UN is afraid of fingering ‘whodunnit’.. Spoiler alert,
>>> it was the USA!
>>> George Galloway

>> Just because that fuckwit claims something...

>>> Former CIA agent Larry Johnson on naming the world’s leading terrorist
>>> to the panjandrums of the UN Security Council.
>>> It’s America guys

>> Just because that fuckwit claims something...

<reams of your mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<p1eb3jluvhrtkv7ttrg72m8h2km02033b4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35235&group=aus.politics#35235

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 14:30:42 +1000
References: <squ23j575i7cnko6bl79jn69jo3o3j4tdr@4ax.com> <JMfYN.24084$XD_f.18077@fx13.ams4> <kr433jliormrp5j56bscgd0l5dbr3ghkjo@4ax.com> <WqhYN.31116$WZWc.18608@fx16.ams4> <kue33jd3t3k1jp0dab98rsd5f02723ams0@4ax.com> <qwzYN.14177$%FKf.5846@fx11.ams4> <qpj63jtcueeclrk42c14k8m3m3kl2p74e5@4ax.com> <OTUYN.23002$7GXd.16649@fx07.ams4> <b7d93j1otac601e7ql716r130ilg8aig8h@4ax.com> <op.2m7hioftbyq249@pvr2.lan> <o2ta3j5b6j66evhatll1j6kr12aluncjhm@4ax.com> <op.2m75xzezbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 4 May 2024 04:30 UTC

On Sat, 04 May 2024 12:16:37 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You wouldnt know what REAL news was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> Just because that fuckwit claims something...

>>> Just because that fuckwit claims something...
>
><reams of your mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

The Covid shot you took has given you dementia
<https://www.news-medical.net/news/20240209/COVID-19-linked-to-higher-dementia-risk-in-older-adults-study-finds.aspx#:~:text=Conclusions,risk%20of%20new-onset%20dementia.>
https://t.ly/Mgnln
Results
The results reported that SARS-CoV-2 infections might be associated
with a higher risk of new-onset dementia in adults above the age of 60
years during the subacute or chronic phases of the infection after a
COVID-19 diagnosis. However, the risk of new-onset dementia after
COVID-19 did not seem to be higher than that after other respiratory
infections, such as influenza or bacterial infections.
The researchers found that the risk of developing new-onset dementia
after a SARS-CoV-2 infection was higher at the one-year follow-up
compared to the three- and six-month follow-ups, suggesting that
new-onset dementia was one of the long-term consequences of SARS-CoV-2
infections.
The subgroup analyses also indicated that irrespective of COVID-19
status, females were at a higher risk of developing Alzheimer’s
disease and all-cause dementia than males. COVID-19 severity in older
adults was also associated with an increased risk of new-onset
dementia, although the definition of severe COVID-19 was found to vary
across studies.
--
Petzl
To be truly fluent in English,
you must know your shits
Shits
Dogshit - Very poor quality
Bullshit - Not true
Horseshit - Nonsense
Apeshit - Rambunctious
Batshit - Insane
Chickenshit cowards
Ratshit - poor quality
No shit - Obviously
Holy shit - mind blowing/unbelievable
Hot shit - very good
Dipshit - a total dumbass
Tuff shit - Take it or leave it.
Jack shit - nothing
The shit - perfection

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<3ReZN.6$iCQd.5@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35237&group=aus.politics#35237

Ceasefire
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 09:56:47 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 3 May 2024 23:56 UTC

Petz, struggling really hard .. clearly w/o any success

> Rod Speed
>> You wouldnt know what REAL news was if it bit you on your lard arse.
>> Just because that fuckwit claims something...
>>
> Very hard to beat your Ouija board and Gypsy lady across the road Rod.

With your regularly inebriated low IQ ramblings in newsgroups and
elsewhere in the social media sewers you'd sure find even an average
first-grader impossible to beat, Petz dear! :-P :-P :-P

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<op.2m8fh21ubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35238&group=aus.politics#35238

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Ceasefire
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 15:43:04 +1000
<kue33jd3t3k1jp0dab98rsd5f02723ams0@4ax.com> <qwzYN.14177$%FKf.5846@fx11.ams4>
<qpj63jtcueeclrk42c14k8m3m3kl2p74e5@4ax.com>
<OTUYN.23002$7GXd.16649@fx07.ams4>
<b7d93j1otac601e7ql716r130ilg8aig8h@4ax.com> <op.2m7hioftbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<o2ta3j5b6j66evhatll1j6kr12aluncjhm@4ax.com> <op.2m75xzezbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<p1eb3jluvhrtkv7ttrg72m8h2km02033b4@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 4 May 2024 05:43 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

<reams of your mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: GoonCon3+ is not even near GoonCon4 or beyond WAS :Ceasefire Not Ceasefire

<elyZN.5192$v2Kc.3013@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35244&group=aus.politics#35244

Ceasefire
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 08:08:07 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 4 May 2024 22:08 UTC

Petz explores new vistas of GoonCon4 inebriation

> The Covid shot you took has given you dementia

Why would you care...in your case that was totally irrelevant side
effect as your permanent brain-damage clearly predated COVID by decades.
Dementia couldn't make you mentally more dysfunctional (aka retarded)
that you already were,
Petz dear! You are the living proof that life can still exist with IQ
numbers in the negative territory.