Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 00:11:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Cat Valentine YouTube IMAX Watch Party
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 08:11 UTC

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:35:17 PM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> I have made clandestine efforts to pitch a contract for life offer to Ariana Grande to vet her intended marriage to billionaire fiancé Dalton Gomez to fund a self-produced movie filmed from her iPhone babbling like Cat Valentine to term for 9 months becoming pregnant and documenting herself including the delivery to guide media perceptions about the role of expecting mothers. The concept has already been picked up in El Salvador with plans for building an IMAX theatre for the show and present medical gore and amateur snuff movies to desensitize the healthcare workforce and prepare them for trauma or emergency situations.
>
> https://youtu.be/YFE2bO9F6UA

The Tiktok lawsuit resembles the secret federal gore trauma video archive I trained on at FSU demonstrably capable of inducing psychological trauma through surprise stress, a job factor echoed by police and emergency paramedic units in South Miami exposes to traumatic stress routinely on a daily basis. I am inclined to host a screening marathon of a selection of these tiktok videos on the IMAX screen at Montehiedra for dispatched paramilitary police and emergency medical technician support being sent by consent of the Puerto Rican senate vote to the Ukrainian border as diplomatic observers like the 100 British Royal military.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-59819664

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/11/04/new-program-aims-to-help-police-officers-struggling-with-job-related-stress/

https://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/law-enforcement-certification.aspx

https://www.nremt.org/EMT/Certification