"Wish not to seem, but to be, the best." -- Aeschylus

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: How Dumb Are Leftists? THIS Dumb

SubjectAuthor
o Re: How Dumb Are Leftists? THIS Dumba425couple

1
Re: How Dumb Are Leftists? THIS Dumb

<cbWrM.39522$PbF4.23905@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3507&group=alt.law-enforcement#3507

Subject: Re: How Dumb Are Leftists? THIS Dumb
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:07:20 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:07 UTC

On 7/13/23 05:43, BT wrote:
> Eco-activists in Germany used a concrete and epoxy resin mixture to glue their hands to the asphalt in protest. Tragically, the consequences may require potential amputation of their hands

I read a fair number of those stories, recent, and
back 20 to 50 years ago when I was dealing with them.
But really, I can not see that any amputation would
be needed. Drill out that section of asphalt or concrete,
lift them loose, cite them and kick them out to seek
out their own medical professionals.