Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONSISTENCY OF NAZIS AND ZIONISTs IN IDEOLOGY, STRATEGIES, AND EXECUTION OF SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM OBJECTIVES
From: dudaras...@gmail.com (Aviroce)
 by: Aviroce - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 05:16 UTC

CONSISTENCY OF NAZIS AND ZIONISTs IN IDEOLOGY, STRATEGIES, AND EXECUTION OF SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM OBJECTIVES
By Aviroce

Theorem1. Zionism and Nazism are homeomorphic topological spaces on two mutually exclusive ethnic groups.
Corollary 1. When Zionists are the Superior Race, Nazis are the Superior Race vice versa.
Corollary 2. Zionists have Special DNA and Nazis have Special DNA.

Corollary 3. When Zionists are the Superior Race, Zionists must annihilate the Nazis.
Lemma 1. WWII showed Zionists could not be annihilated at the hands of the Nazis.
Corollary 4. Zionists cannot annihilate the Nazis.
Lemma 2. Non-Zionists are Inferior Races just the same as Non-Nazis are Inferior Races.
Corollary 5. Inferior Races are beasts and disposable.
Corollary 6. Inferior Races are Disposable Slaves for the Zionists.
Lemma 3. USA is comprised of a Zionist Nation and an American Nation.
Corollary 7. American Nation is Comprised of Slaves for the Zionist Nation.
Corollary 8. American Nation is a Nation of Beasts.
Lemma 4. Israel is Center of Zionism.
Lemma 5. Zionists dedicated to Establish the Kingdom of Zion, Zionist Empire.
Corollary 9. American Nation’s Resources, Resources of the beasts, will be used to Establish the Zionist Empire.
Corollary 10. Zionists are Judeo-Nazis to achieve ultimate supremacy.
Aviroce

Remember Black Massacres? Now we have Quietness. Palestinians are in the middle of these massacres. No Quietness.

Re: CONSISTENCY OF NAZIS AND ZIONISTs IN IDEOLOGY, STRATEGIES, AND EXECUTION OF SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM OBJECTIVES

<3a752846-e1d3-4e94-a71f-50c3750829b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3573&group=soc.culture.china#3573

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 10:27:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: CONSISTENCY OF NAZIS AND ZIONISTs IN IDEOLOGY, STRATEGIES, AND
EXECUTION OF SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM OBJECTIVES
From: dudaras...@gmail.com (Aviroce)
 by: Aviroce - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 17:27 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 1:16:34 AM UTC-4, Aviroce wrote:
> CONSISTENCY OF NAZIS AND ZIONISTs IN IDEOLOGY, STRATEGIES, AND EXECUTION OF SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM OBJECTIVES
> By Aviroce
>
> Theorem1. Zionism and Nazism are homeomorphic topological spaces on two mutually exclusive ethnic groups.
> Corollary 1. When Zionists are the Superior Race, Nazis are the Superior Race vice versa.
> Corollary 2. Zionists have Special DNA and Nazis have Special DNA.
>
> Corollary 3. When Zionists are the Superior Race, Zionists must annihilate the Nazis.
> Lemma 1. WWII showed Zionists could not be annihilated at the hands of the Nazis.
> Corollary 4. Zionists cannot annihilate the Nazis.
> Lemma 2. Non-Zionists are Inferior Races just the same as Non-Nazis are Inferior Races.
> Corollary 5. Inferior Races are beasts and disposable.
> Corollary 6. Inferior Races are Disposable Slaves for the Zionists.
> Lemma 3. USA is comprised of a Zionist Nation and an American Nation.
> Corollary 7. American Nation is Comprised of Slaves for the Zionist Nation.
> Corollary 8. American Nation is a Nation of Beasts.
> Lemma 4. Israel is Center of Zionism.
> Lemma 5. Zionists dedicated to Establish the Kingdom of Zion, Zionist Empire.
> Corollary 9. American Nation’s Resources, Resources of the beasts, will be used to Establish the Zionist Empire.
> Corollary 10. Zionists are Judeo-Nazis to achieve ultimate supremacy.
> Aviroce
>
> Remember Black Massacres? Now we have Quietness. Palestinians are in the middle of these massacres. No Quietness.
THEOREM 1. Z-System and N-System are homeomorphic topological spaces on two Mutually Exclusive Ethnic Groups.
Corollary 5. Inferior Races are beasts and disposable..
Corollary 7. American Nation is comprised of Slaves for the Z-Nation.
Corollary 9. American Nation's Resources, Resources of the beasts, will be used to Establish the Z-Empire.

Fox News, The Hill, The Examiner, NewsMax, Kocks, Adelson, AIPAC are birds of the feather, they fly together. Because of their names, Americans are deceived to think they are working for them. They are the Watchdog for the Z-Nation within USA.
The Honorable US Attorney General is doing the right legal action to hold persons accountable to our Democratic Values. Look how patient the Most Honorable Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. She watched by the second when the previous person lost his legal position by law however he got there. She impeached him two times. All she could do. Now the Honorable Attorney General is being attacked by Fox News, The Hill, The Examiner, NewsMax, Kocks, Adleson, AIPAC to reverse course on accountability.

interests / soc.culture.china / CONSISTENCY OF NAZIS AND ZIONISTs IN IDEOLOGY, STRATEGIES, AND EXECUTION OF SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM OBJECTIVES