Newsgroups: seattle.politics,or.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Overseas_payments_to_Biden_family_could_exceed_$40M,_
Comer_says:_‘This_was_organized_crime’
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 10:14:17 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 17:14 UTC

from
https://nypost.com/2023/06/28/comer-says-overseas-payments-to-biden-family-could-exceed-40m/

Overseas payments to Biden family could exceed $40M, Comer says: ‘This
was organized crime’
By Victor Nava
June 28, 2023 10:51pm Updated
MORE ON:
JOE BIDEN

Was the ENTIRE Justice Department protecting ‘the big guy’?
Hunter Biden to be deposed in lawsuit brought by laptop repair shop owner
Allegations against Biden and his family are too credible to wipe away
with ‘father’s love’ sob story
Members of President Biden’s family may have accepted in excess of $40
million from foreign nationals in exchange for favorable policy
decisions, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer suggested
Wednesday.

The Kentucky Republican said that his panel has identified “six specific
policy decisions” where Biden, 80, took actions that indicate he may
have been “compromised,” during an appearance on John Catsimatidis’
“Cats & Cosby Show” on WABC 770 Wednesday.

Comer noted that of the six policy decisions, four of them “were made
while Joe Biden was president early on — [where] we cannot come to any
other conclusion as to why these decisions were made, other than the
fact that this president is compromised.”

“This was organized crime. There’s no other way to define it,” Comer
alleged.

The Oversight Committee chairman explained that as recently as “in the
last five days” his panel has obtained banking statements and suspicious
activity reports that show “more bank accounts, more shell companies and
more Bidens” being involved in the family’s overseas influence peddling
scheme.

“We’re going to try to determine how much money the Bidens took, and
what role Joe Biden played in all of this … It’s a huge puzzle,” Comer
said of the GOP-led committee’s investigation.

Comer believes overseas payments to the Biden family may exceed $40 million.
AP
“Around 30 to 40 different banks, and about that many different shell
companies. This is an organized attempt by the Biden family to hide the
source of money going into these shell companies, and to distract from
the IRS so they wouldn’t have to pay taxes on it. And that’s exactly
what the IRS whistleblowers alleged in the transcribed interview with
the Ways and Means Committee — that the Biden family never paid money on
any of these wires that came into these shell companies,” he added.

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapely told Fox News host Bret Baier on
Wednesday that in 2017 and 2018 alone, first son Hunter Biden ducked a
$1.2 million tax bill, and that there is likely hundreds of thousands of
dollars more in income from previous years that he failed to report.

“I mean to this day, there’s still around $400,000 of unreported income
from Burisma [Holdings] in 2014,” Shapley said. “Hunter Biden was told
by his partner, Eric Schwerin, that he needed to amend his returns, and
he never did.”

Gary Shapely
IRS whistleblower Gary Shapely says that in 2017 and 2018 alone, Hunter
Biden ducked a $1.2 million tax bill.
Fox News
1044
What do you think? Post a comment.
Comer told Catsimatidis that he’s “confident” his investigation will
prove the Biden family raked in “at least $17 million” from overseas,
but that the “transactions could exceed $40 million-plus.”

Comer has identified nine members of the Biden clan — including Hunter,
the president’s brother James Biden, his brother’s wife, Sara Biden, the
widow of the president’s late son, Hallie Biden, Hunter’s current wife,
Melissa Cohen Biden, and Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle — as having
allegedly received foreign income.

FILED UNDER CONGRESS HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE HUNTER BIDEN JOE BIDEN
WHISTLEBLOWERS 6/28/23

Conversation1K Comments
499 Viewing
Share your stance. Please adhere to our guidelines.

Best
About Time
13 hours ago

Not just the Bidens but a good number of Senators and their families
becoming multi-millionaires through insider information on government
tenders/contracts.

Hawk1958
9 hours ago

Congressional investigation will prove the Biden family raked in “at
least $17 million” from overseas, but that the “transactions could
exceed $40 million-plus.”

If this president were as honorable as President Nixon, he would resign.

TrutHurts
11 hours ago

Nanci Pelosi is at the top of the list. She put $1 billion dollars for
her husband’s sham “real estate company” in the second trillion dollar
covid bill and millions more in the first one. Not to mention the
millions she made last year from insider trading. Of course she won’t be
going to jail. Nei...

Sinai Rubin
13 hours ago

Why do we keep talking about "taxes" when every dollar of his "income"
was peddling ONE product-The American People! The fact that JB has
access to trillions of American dollars and his decisions that affect
hundreds of millions of people are compromised so that him and his
entire family can have a...See more

Share
"Wait, what?
5 hours ago

for sure should be, but apparently isn't because MSM keeps trying to
bury it!

Show 1 more reply
Sgm
13 hours ago

Until Biden and his entire family including Dr. Jill is convicted of
federal charges will I ever believe our government works for the people
not the political agenda. I will not be holding my breath. They all
should have been locked up long ago. Biden will not remember anything so
he will not be c...