Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely stewardesses.

interests / alt.home.repair / And in other election news ...

SubjectAuthor
* And in other election news ...Snag
+- And in other election news ...T
+* And in other election news ...Jim Joyce
|`* And in other election news ...micky
| `- And in other election news ...micky
`- And in other election news ...Slevin

1
And in other election news ...

<8a6mL.11966$Tcw8.1029@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34713&group=alt.home.repair#34713

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Subject: And in other election news ...
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:30:46 -0600
 by: Snag - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 21:30 UTC

The judge in the Maricopa County election fraud case filed by Lake
has heard evidence and granted Kari Lake a hearing to further examine
evidence of election fraud . Hobbs didn't bother to show up to the
hearing yesterday ... this may very well be the beginning of the DNC's
house of cards collapsing .
(cue the whiny ass deniers of election fraud)
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t

Re: And in other election news ...

<tnas33$2jki6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34714&group=alt.home.repair#34714

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: And in other election news ...
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 13:50:27 -0800
 by: T - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 21:50 UTC

On 12/13/22 13:30, Snag wrote:
>   The judge in the Maricopa County election fraud case filed by Lake
> has heard evidence and granted Kari Lake a hearing to further examine
> evidence of election fraud . Hobbs didn't bother to show up to the
> hearing yesterday ... this may very well be the beginning of the DNC's
> house of cards collapsing .
> (cue the whiny ass deniers of election fraud)

And the "whiny ass deniers of election fraud", as
you aptly call them, complain about "voter
disenfranchisement" from the top of the world,
but somehow do not see the M-A-S-S-I-V-E
disenfranchisement that went on in Maricopa County.
End justifies the means.

Re: And in other election news ...

<gceiphh26r5heoivq9r2al6akn400qdi5m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34725&group=alt.home.repair#34725

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:51:04 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 02:51 UTC

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:30:46 -0600, Snag <snag_one@msn.com> wrote:

> The judge in the Maricopa County election fraud case filed by Lake

Is that the case where Lake is asking the court to overturn the election
and install her as the next Governor, despite her losing the election,
or is there another case besides that one?

>has heard evidence and granted Kari Lake a hearing to further examine
>evidence of election fraud . Hobbs didn't bother to show up to the
>hearing yesterday ... this may very well be the beginning of the DNC's
>house of cards collapsing .
>(cue the whiny ass deniers of election fraud)

I'm looking forward to seeing the evidence. Let's see if she can do
better with Trump's playbook than Trump was able to do.

Re: And in other election news ...

<vieiph9te5f9dthuejqcrbf3oguethkj8l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34726&group=alt.home.repair#34726

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 21:53:35 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 02:53 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:51:04 -0600, Jim Joyce
<none@none.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:30:46 -0600, Snag <snag_one@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> The judge in the Maricopa County election fraud case filed by Lake
>
>Is that the case where Lake is asking the court to overturn the election
>and install her as the next Governor, despite her losing the election,
>or is there another case besides that one?

IIUC she had one case dismissed already and she file another, but I
don't know any details.

>>has heard evidence and granted Kari Lake a hearing to further examine
>>evidence of election fraud . Hobbs didn't bother to show up to the
>>hearing yesterday ... this may very well be the beginning of the DNC's
>>house of cards collapsing .
>>(cue the whiny ass deniers of election fraud)
>
>I'm looking forward to seeing the evidence. Let's see if she can do
>better with Trump's playbook than Trump was able to do.

He had 100's of people working with him. If she's lucky, she has 10. A
cockeyed optimist. Or at least cockeyed.

Re: And in other election news ...

<5tgiphtqc0nov2nqlg152sb5c8op2p5p25@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34727&group=alt.home.repair#34727

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 22:33:05 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 03:33 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 21:53:35 -0500, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:51:04 -0600, Jim Joyce
><none@none.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:30:46 -0600, Snag <snag_one@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The judge in the Maricopa County election fraud case filed by Lake
>>
>>Is that the case where Lake is asking the court to overturn the election
>>and install her as the next Governor, despite her losing the election,
>>or is there another case besides that one?
>
>IIUC she had one case dismissed already and she file another, but I
>don't know any details.
>>
>>>has heard evidence and granted Kari Lake a hearing to further examine
>>>evidence of election fraud . Hobbs didn't bother to show up to the
>>>hearing yesterday ... this may very well be the beginning of the DNC's
>>>house of cards collapsing .
>>>(cue the whiny ass deniers of election fraud)
>>
>>I'm looking forward to seeing the evidence. Let's see if she can do
>>better with Trump's playbook than Trump was able to do.
>
>He had 100's of people working with him. If she's lucky, she has 10. A
>cockeyed optimist. Or at least cockeyed.

Or she doens't expect to be governor, but she wants to be the VP
candidate when trump runs again.

And if she loses that, she'll go back to TV.

Re: And in other election news ...

<goOksvnFroRdpNynVsFwqnKaFRgdTika@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34728&group=alt.home.repair#34728

From: sle...@192.168.1.1 (Slevin)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 22 03:35:18 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
 by: Slevin - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 03:35 UTC

Snag wrote:
>   The judge in the Maricopa County election fraud case filed by Lake
> has heard evidence and granted Kari Lake a hearing to further examine
> evidence of election fraud . Hobbs didn't bother to show up to the
> hearing yesterday ... this may very well be the beginning of the DNC's
> house of cards collapsing .
> (cue the whiny ass deniers of election fraud)

Yah, clearly alt.home.repair has some low IQ DNC troll farm posters.

No sane person would think giving up 1st and 2nd Amendment rights would
be a good idea.

interests / alt.home.repair / And in other election news ...