Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CUBA AND JEWS OF FLORIDA
From: dudaras...@gmail.com (Aviroce)
 by: Aviroce - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:45 UTC

CUBA AND JEWS OF FLORIDA
By Aviroce
Fox News, The Hill, AIPAC, MAXNEWS, THE EXAMINER, KOCKS, Adelson, ARE BIRDS OF THE FEATHER, THEY FLY TOGETHER. They are using "Communist" to mean against "Occupation and Colonization of Cuba." Castro outsmarted the Zionists in the fifties and threw these Zionists out. They landed in Miami and are electing Zionists to promote Occupation of Cuba.

Remember Black Massacres? Now we have Quietness. Palestinians are in the middle of these massacres. No Quietness. National Review, NewsMax, The Hill, Fox News, AIPAC, Kocks are birds of the feather. Look how they display the Palestinians!! Build them up to fight so that the Israel annihilates them. Imagine a Palestinian child force-fed gasoline and lighted to blow up. I saw his intestines over his body. Imagine a Palestinian child beaten up with blunt objects on the head until his head broke shedding his brains out. I saw his brains over his head on the ground. All for the Takings under Sovereign Immunity. USA must evaluate the situation.

Americans cannot give in to Zionist interests against the interests of the American People. Think of January 6, 2020. You will think twice. Happening to us.

Aviroce

interests / soc.culture.china / CUBA AND JEWS OF FLORIDA