When a fly lands on the ceiling, does it do a half roll or a half loop?

interests / soc.culture.china / Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

SubjectAuthor
* Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in theRusty Wyse
+* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed inOleg Smirnov
|+* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed inByker
||`- Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed inOleg Smirnov
|`* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never beltlee1
| `* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in Oleg Smirnov
|  `* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in Byker
|   `* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in Oleg Smirnov
|    `- Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in Byker
+- Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed inByker
+- Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in ltlee1
`* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never beRusty Wyse
 `* Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in starlet
  `- Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in Byker

1
Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<2aab3473-458d-4b8d-9952-377567ab74a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3450&group=soc.culture.china#3450

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 00:52 UTC

Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/religious-freedom-is-dying-in-china/ar-AAM90w1?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<scrpa4$2ch$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3485&group=soc.culture.china#3485

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:07:30 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:07 UTC

dean, <news:scrkje$6ce$1@dont-email.me>

> Muslim, Christian religions bring headaches to the world. Confucius is okay
> and peaceful. China should underway for Confucianism. One faith makes the
> country united and stronger, too.

> China should focus on having one Chinese people and one faith only, if there
> is any need by its people. Minority faith should .either be left as it is
> and be under managed control instead, for reason of security.

If China really followed this approach, it would keep itself within
the Ming, it would not include into itself the Shamanist Jurchens,
Buddhist-Shamanist Mongols, Buddhist Tibetans and Islamic Uyghurs.

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<GNWdnXmM1arKI2z9nZ2dnUU7-THNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3505&group=soc.culture.china#3505

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.religion.christian,soc.culture.asian,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:13:59 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:13 UTC

"dean" wrote in message news:scrkje$6ce$1@dont-email.me...

> Muslim, Christian religions bring headaches to the world. Confucius is
> okay and peaceful. China should underway for Confucianism. One faith makes
> the country united and stronger, too.

Why Beijing is so scared-shitless about religious revivals: Efforts to
spread Christianity in the 1850's resulted in the bloodiest civil war of the
19th Century, with 20-30 million dead:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

https://www.history.com/topics/china/taiping-rebellion

In a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaWv5cE-_hM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqwgb1eIms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My4Cl2t3_eI

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<98e6a85d-77f8-42a6-86cb-318d248003e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3506&group=soc.culture.china#3506

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:19 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 5:47:28 AM UTC-4, dean wrote:
> Muslim, Christian religions bring headaches to the world.

Religious extremism is everywhere a headaches.
But I see no evidence that religious freedom is dying in China. The article gave
the example of Kaifeng Jews, "In Kaifeng, Henan Province, there are about 100
practicing Jews among 1,000 individuals with Jewish ancestry." But such example
is basically nonsense.

"In 2005, Jerusalem-based Shavei Israel, a privately funded conservative religious
organization, began assisting Kaifeng's Jewish descendants to make aliyah, first
bringing them to Israel and then preparing them to undertake Orthodox conversion
to Judaism, in order to legally qualify to remain under the Law of Return. ...
The first of the estimated 3,000 Jewish descendants to arrive was Shlomo Jin who
arrived in Israel with his wife Dina and daughter Shalva in 2000."

Needless to say, more religious Jews were more likely to be emigrated. And least religious
Jews are left behind. But this certainly does not mean religious freedom are dying in China.

In contrast, many devoted Christians in the US join the Christian Right because they saw
the US government curtailing their religious freedom. The following is one concrete example of
US religious liberty under assault.

A Jun 18, 2021 WashingtonPost article had the headline read:

"The religious freedom bomb may be about to detonate"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/18/masterpiece-cakeshop-religious-freedom-philadelphia/

> Confucius is okay
> and peaceful. China should underway for Confucianism. One faith makes the
> country united and stronger, too.
>
> Just look at the people in Japan; till today, even with influence and
> domination of their lives after world war two by US, they have not changed
> their Shinto faith at all.
>
> However, Japanese do not admit themselves as being Shinto faith. This is
> because Japanese feel ashamed to say it, as they feel they are sinners in
> committing themselves to sex, porn, and drinking in their daily life.
>
> Only around 1% of Japan's population is Christian. That means their minority
> faith is about 3 millions are Japanese Christians. Japanese people do not
> want White, Black, Indian, and Muslims in their country.
>
> Henceforth, they kept their gene pools for years to come. They only
> procreate with Japanese gene pools. They hence become very cooperative
> among themselves in building up their families and working together for the
> sake of their country progression, too.
>
> China should focus on having one Chinese people and one faith only, if there
> is any need by its people. Minority faith should .either be left as it is
> and be under managed control instead, for reason of security.
>

> Shinto is the largest religion in Japan. It is practiced by nearly 80% of
> the population. However, yet only a small percentage f these identify
> themsevles as ied
>
> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in
> the first place.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/religious-freedom-is-dying-in-china/ar-AAM90w1?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<g6WdnYsNyYeLX2z9nZ2dnUU7-UPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3508&group=soc.culture.china#3508

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.religion,talk.politics.misc,alt.military,sci.military.naval
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:29:58 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:29 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scrpa4$2ch$1@os.motzarella.org...

> If China really followed this approach, it would keep itself within the
> Ming, it would not include into itself the Shamanist Jurchens,
> Buddhist-Shamanist Mongols, Buddhist Tibetans and Islamic Uyghurs.

After they've been nuked they'll wish they never advanced
beyond the Han dynasty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_dynasty

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<038907e9-88f2-4b85-8510-220ea41d0088n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3509&group=soc.culture.china#3509

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be
allowed in the first place.
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:35 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 2:47:28 AM UTC-7, dean wrote:
> Muslim, Christian religions bring headaches to the world. Confucius is okay
> and peaceful. China should underway for Confucianism. One faith makes the
> country united and stronger, too.
>
> Just look at the people in Japan; till today, even with influence and
> domination of their lives after world war two by US, they have not changed
> their Shinto faith at all.
>
> However, Japanese do not admit themselves as being Shinto faith. This is
> because Japanese feel ashamed to say it, as they feel they are sinners in
> committing themselves to sex, porn, and drinking in their daily life.
>
> Only around 1% of Japan's population is Christian. That means their minority
> faith is about 3 millions are Japanese Christians. Japanese people do not
> want White, Black, Indian, and Muslims in their country.
>
> Henceforth, they kept their gene pools for years to come. They only
> procreate with Japanese gene pools. They hence become very cooperative
> among themselves in building up their families and working together for the
> sake of their country progression, too.
>
> China should focus on having one Chinese people and one faith only, if there
> is any need by its people. Minority faith should .either be left as it is
> and be under managed control instead, for reason of security.

Why should humanity believe in the super-natural being that never exist anywhere on earth?
Forget religion altogether. Be yourself. Be kind to others... Live by the golden rule....
Be color-blind. Marry and have children with whoever you want. As my personal doctor who is Polish and educated in Poland said:
I have two sons. One married a Mexican girl, and the other one married a Korean girl. All my grandchildren have black hair...

> Shinto is the largest religion in Japan. It is practiced by nearly 80% of
> the population. However, yet only a small percentage f these identify
> themsevles as ied
>
> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in
> the first place.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/religious-freedom-is-dying-in-china/ar-AAM90w1?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<scsmn1$2g2$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3519&group=soc.culture.china#3519

Followup: alt.religion,talk.politics.misc,alt.military,sci.military.naval
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.religion,talk.politics.misc,alt.military,sci.military.naval
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:27:35 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:27 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:g6WdnYsNyYeLX2z9nZ2dnUU7-UPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:scrpa4$2ch$1@os.motzarella.org...

>> If China really followed this approach, it would keep itself within the
>> Ming, it would not include into itself the Shamanist Jurchens,
>> Buddhist-Shamanist Mongols, Buddhist Tibetans and Islamic Uyghurs.
>
> After they've been nuked they'll wish they never advanced
> beyond the Han dynasty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_dynasty

Watch Byker at 6:51 <https://youtu.be/A97njrnvq_E>

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<sd4ahi$619$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3605&group=soc.culture.china#3605

From: stt...@gmail.com (starlet)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 00:51:04 +0800
 by: starlet - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:51 UTC

Your personal doctor is not them, and hence not able to see his children's
marriage problems.

His Polish son married the Mexican woman would have to occasionally eat her
kinds of Mexican foods and also accept her Mexican culture and lifestyle,
too.

Likewise, the Mexican woman would have to eat and get used to Polish foods
and culture and lifestyle, too.

The other Polish son would have to follow his Korean wife to eat her daily
Kimchi spicy dishes.

And likewise, the Korean woman would have to endure the Polish food and
culture and lifesyle, too.

Not advisable to cross marriage of different races as there are many hidden
marriage problems will surface sooner or later.

Many problems can become insurmountable and have to tolerate alone.

If they have has children, they bear through their marriage life in order to
secure some stableness for their children.

Only when their children have grown up and have married away, will they
decide to divorce.

Seriously speaking, living together by marriage is not the same as living
together by cohabitation.

Henceforth, the reality of marriage life is not the same happy go lucky
cohabit life.

Therefore, the marriage fallout rate for cross-marriages are normally very
fragile and, more often than not, will fail miserably, too.

Lastly, cross-marriages will never bring the country into a united and
strong front for the country's future development, prosperity, and the drive
to succeed by working together.

<2d373c6a-d193-4eca-9bfe-f71a8958e847n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3619&group=soc.culture.china#3619

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
allowed in the first place.
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:11 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 7:07:51 AM UTC-4, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> dean, <news:scrkje$6ce$1...@dont-email.me>
> > Muslim, Christian religions bring headaches to the world. Confucius is okay
> > and peaceful. China should underway for Confucianism. One faith makes the
> > country united and stronger, too.
> > China should focus on having one Chinese people and one faith only, if there
> > is any need by its people. Minority faith should .either be left as it is
> > and be under managed control instead, for reason of security.

> If China really followed this approach, it would keep itself within
> the Ming, it would not include into itself the Shamanist Jurchens,
> Buddhist-Shamanist Mongols, Buddhist Tibetans and Islamic Uyghurs.

Sorry. Don't quite understand what you are talking about.
And where do not get your idea about Ming dynasty anyway? Could you provide a link
IF you decide to explain?

In case you don't already know, the Ming of Ming dynasty came "Ming Jiao" which was
derived from Iranian Zorostrianism. The first Ming emperor is believed to be a Ming Jiao
follower and/or he got his army from Ming Jiao followers, at the least in the beginning
of the anti-Yuan dynasty rebellion.

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<R42dnUMM2LOZcWj9nZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3627&group=soc.culture.china#3627

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.asian,soc.culture.asian,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:17:55 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:17 UTC

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/religious-freedom-is-dying-in-china/ar-AAM90w1?ocid=msedgntp

Paranoid about another Taiping Rebellion, Xi?

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<sd4vqb$r47$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3629&group=soc.culture.china#3629

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 01:52:11 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 22:52 UTC

ltlee1, <news:2d373c6a-d193-4eca-9bfe-f71a8958e847n@googlegroups.com>
> On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 7:07:51 AM UTC-4, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> dean, <news:scrkje$6ce$1...@dont-email.me>

>>> Muslim, Christian religions bring headaches to the world. Confucius is
>>> okay and peaceful. China should underway for Confucianism. One faith
>>> makes the country united and stronger, too.
>
>>> China should focus on having one Chinese people and one faith only, if
>>> there is any need by its people. Minority faith should .either be left
>>> as it is and be under managed control instead, for reason of security.
>
>> If China really followed this approach, it would keep itself within
>> the Ming, it would not include into itself the Shamanist Jurchens,
>> Buddhist-Shamanist Mongols, Buddhist Tibetans and Islamic Uyghurs.
>
> Sorry. Don't quite understand what you are talking about.
> And where do not get your idea about Ming dynasty anyway? Could you
> provide a link IF you decide to explain?
>
> In case you don't already know, the Ming of Ming dynasty came "Ming
> Jiao" which was derived from Iranian Zorostrianism. The first Ming
> emperor is believed to be a Ming Jiao follower and/or he got his army
> from Ming Jiao followers, at the least in the beginning of the anti-
> Yuan dynasty rebellion.

The Dean's ideal ("one people and one faith") was
never absolutely implemented in China, but the Ming
China still was much closer to this ideal against
the Qing China which began to more actively include
other peoples and faiths.

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<PKCdnUgGyMfrhmv9nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3634&group=soc.culture.china#3634

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:40:21 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 00:40 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sd4vqb$r47$1@os.motzarella.org...

> The Dean's ideal ("one people and one faith") was
> never absolutely implemented in China, but the Ming
> China still was much closer to this ideal against
> the Qing China which began to more actively include
> other peoples and faiths.

Oleg can hardly wait for yet another Golden Horde
to come sweeping across the steppes...

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<sd7duk$m18$3@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3666&group=soc.culture.china#3666

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:05:05 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:05 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:PKCdnUgGyMfrhmv9nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sd4vqb$r47$1@os.motzarella.org...
>>
>> The Dean's ideal ("one people and one faith") was
>> never absolutely implemented in China, but the Ming
>> China still was much closer to this ideal against
>> the Qing China which began to more actively include
>> other peoples and faiths.
>
> Oleg can hardly wait for yet another Golden Horde
> to come sweeping across the steppes...

Byker is a lonely pervert clinging to Oleg.

Re: Religious Freedom Is Dying in China - Good!!! It should never be allowed in the first place.

<sp6dnduOYq1ixWr9nZ2dnUU7-LXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3669&group=soc.culture.china#3669

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 18:15:10 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 23:15 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sd7duk$m18$3@os.motzarella.org...

Byker the Shithead, <news:PKCdnUgGyMfrhmv9nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

>> Oleg can hardly wait for yet another Golden Horde to come sweeping across
>> the steppes...
>
> Byker is a lonely pervert clinging to Oleg.

Oleg tries his hand at ice fishing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6rIYcHEhY