It is when I struggle to be brief that I become obscure. -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus (Horace)

interests / alt.home.repair / OT more about diabetes.

SubjectAuthor
* OT more about diabetes.micky
+* OT more about diabetes.Jim Joyce
|`* OT more about diabetes.micky
| `* OT more about diabetes.Jim Joyce
|  `* OT more about diabetes.Clare Snyder
|   `* OT more about diabetes.Jim Joyce
|    +- OT more about diabetes.Clare Snyder
|    `- OT more about diabetes.Hiram T Schwantz
+- OT more about diabetes.T
`* OT more about diabetes.trader_4
 +* OT more about diabetes.micky
 |`- OT more about diabetes.trader_4
 `- OT more about diabetes.micky

1
OT more about diabetes.

<6hl6ph9fq8f7snrt6nsghgl56od2kp3l1g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34499&group=alt.home.repair#34499

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT more about diabetes.
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 10:44:06 -0500
 by: micky - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 15:44 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:16:37 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
<trader4@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 8:44:59 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
>> I think I should have an annual
>> checkup in December or January and I guess I have to ask the internist

I called soon after this date in October and the soonest I could get an
appointment was March 15!!! 4.5 months. He didn't used to be this busy.

Is this like the gasoline shortage or the children's pain/flu medicine
shortage? Or is it just this guy?

>> then. I was listed with diabetes last November, a year ago, "Type 2
>> diabetes mellitus without complication, unspecified whether long term
>> insulin use", and prediabets the previous May. Prediabetes didn't even
>> exist until about 10 years ago. It's a way to warn/scare fat people.
>> It must means you are fat and have one blood value related to fat or
>> sugar that is higher than their good range. Of course it's better not
>> to be fat and too have all your blood readings within range, but people
>> can stay like that for decades, afaik. But "diabetes" ought to mean
>> something .
>>

>Normal fasting blood sugar is below 100, pre-diabetes is 100 to 125, diabetes
>is above 125. You need to find a new doctor. Any doctor that saw you in the
>pre range 18 months ago and upped that to you having diabetes a year ago
>but hasn't talked to you about it or done anything to treat it is incompetent.
>If you're lucky, losing weight and changing your diet could get you back in the
>normal range, but you should have been on meds to control it for the past year.
>The longer it's untreated the more the damage accumulates.

I sent my doctor a message, through the portal, about 6PM, and he
replied just before midnight!! And his answer was interesting because
he doesn't go by the glucose number: HgbA1C is related though,
representing an average glucose over the preceding 2 or 3 months. The
good and bad numeric values are on a very different scale.

He said:
In reference to diabetes, you have had pre-diabetes for several years.
[which I checked again and really is based only on the glucose number]

However, in October 2020, your HgbA1C increased to 6.6 (diabetes is
defined by HgbA1C >6.5). So, by definition, you did just barely creep
into the diabetic range. I know that I had mentioned that you had to
watch calories/carbs in order to avoid medication for the sugar.

[Unfortunately for me, I just noted what he said as one more warning. If
he'd used the word diabetes, that might have scared me into action.]

Because your follow-up HgbA1C decreased to 6.0 in May 2021, I assumed
that your were watching your diet better.

[No, I wasn't.]

This placed you back in the pre-diabetes range. Thus, you have never
needed any medication for your sugar. I certainly would suggest that
you watch carbs (sweets/pasta/bread) and we will re-check your labs at
you next visit.

[I'm impressed with his detailed answer at 11:30 at night.

I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<ll08phh9nitm50pu2ecsrfi9rfkqa02n6d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34519&group=alt.home.repair#34519

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT more about diabetes.
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 21:57:34 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 03:57 UTC

On Fri, 09 Dec 2022 10:44:06 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
wrote:

> I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
>have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
>not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
>6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]

I have blood drawn and tested every 6 months and on my last visit to the
lab, there was a new woman at the reception desk. She looked at my lab
order, got a confused look on her face, and asked me if my doctor wanted
them to test my blood for alcohol.

Without missing a beat, one of the more experienced nurses happened to
be walking by and said, "That's A One C, not A L C." She smiled and
winked at me as she kept walking.

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<nr48phlt1h13g8f8aok3cd5lvq2dbms7kn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34521&group=alt.home.repair#34521

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 00:07:37 -0500
 by: micky - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 05:07 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 09 Dec 2022 21:57:34 -0600, Jim Joyce
<none@none.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Dec 2022 10:44:06 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>> I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
>>have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
>>not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
>>6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]
>
>I have blood drawn and tested every 6 months and on my last visit to the
>lab, there was a new woman at the reception desk. She looked at my lab
>order, got a confused look on her face, and asked me if my doctor wanted
>them to test my blood for alcohol.
>
>Without missing a beat, one of the more experienced nurses happened to
>be walking by and said, "That's A One C, not A L C." She smiled and
>winked at me as she kept walking.

That's great . Like the woman at the desk, I had never heard of it
either. So did you pass the alcohol test?

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<tn1mjd$1kmm5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34523&group=alt.home.repair#34523

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 02:21:32 -0800
 by: T - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 10:21 UTC

Micky,

I too am a T2. Diagnosed at 400 mg/DL.

Very, very few allopaths know their asses from
a hole in the ground when it comes to T2.
Some do though.

Get your ass off the Standard American Diet
(SAD) and on to the Historically Appropriate Human
Diet (A.K.A. Keto). SAD is what did this to you.

You will go through two to three weeks of
withdrawal. Guess what. You are addicted, as
was I. Drink lots of water and consume a bunch
of Pick (Himalayan) salt. I got through it,
so will you.

Did your allopath explain the addiction
and withdrawal process to you?

If you are still hungry, eat another sausage.
Please tell me you are not a vegetarian???

T2 is caused by carbohydrate toxicity. Humans
are not designed/evolved to consume such
unnatural high glycemic carbohydrates as
you get with SAD.

Or you can flip off what I am telling you and do
allopaths, drugs (controlled dosages of poisons),
all the carbs you want and play "trick the
meter". In which case the syndrome will
continue just as if you were not taking the
drugs. It will kill you on the installment
program.

I am going on nine years now and still have
all my toes. Wonder how that happened!
By the way, A2c is a piece of shit at plus
minus 50% accuracy.

Post over with these guys, they are marvelous.
They will bend over backwards to show you the
ropes.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/c/health/t2dm

Thriving, not just surviving! You can too.

-T

If you die on me, whose knees am I going
to make jerk?! Think of what poor Ed and Bob
will have to go through without you. Do
it as a kindness to them! So no dying on me!

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<1f3037cc-6580-423f-b3a8-87c0b83e56dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34528&group=alt.home.repair#34528

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 05:50:57 -0800 (PST)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 13:50 UTC

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10:44:14 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
> [...]
>
> [Unfortunately for me, I just noted what he said as one more warning. If
> he'd used the word diabetes, that might have scared me into action.]
>
> Because your follow-up HgbA1C decreased to 6.0 in May 2021, I assumed
> that your were watching your diet better.
>
> [No, I wasn't.]
>
> This placed you back in the pre-diabetes range. Thus, you have never
> needed any medication for your sugar. I certainly would suggest that
> you watch carbs (sweets/pasta/bread) and we will re-check your labs at
> you next visit.
>
> [I'm impressed with his detailed answer at 11:30 at night.
>
> I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
> have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
> not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
> 6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]

You just set a new record for your butchering up posts and making it falsely look
like I or someone else posted something that we did not. This BS starts off making
it look like you are responding to me and I was never even part of this thread or any
thread that I recall that was about diabetes. Nice job, you are a real piece of work.

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<6549ph144tbjojlpvudvehornoemjroour@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34531&group=alt.home.repair#34531

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 09:11:45 -0500
 by: micky - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:11 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 10 Dec 2022 05:50:57 -0800 (PST), trader_4
<trader4@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10:44:14 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
>> In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:16:37 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
>> <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

>> I called soon after this date in October and the soonest I could get an
>> appointment was March 15!!! 4.5 months. He didn't used to be this busy.
>>
>> Is this like the gasoline shortage or the children's pain/flu medicine
>> shortage? Or is it just this guy?

>> >Normal fasting blood sugar is below 100, pre-diabetes is 100 to 125, diabetes
>> >is above 125. You need to find a new doctor. Any doctor that saw you in the
>> >pre range 18 months ago and upped that to you having diabetes a year ago
>> >but hasn't talked to you about it or done anything to treat it is incompetent.
>> >If you're lucky, losing weight and changing your diet could get you back in the
>> >normal range, but you should have been on meds to control it for the past year.
>> >The longer it's untreated the more the damage accumulates.
>>
>> I sent my doctor a message, through the portal, about 6PM, and he
>> replied just before midnight!! And his answer was interesting because
>> he doesn't go by the glucose number: HgbA1C is related though,
>> representing an average glucose over the preceding 2 or 3 months. The
>> good and bad numeric values are on a very different scale.
>>
>> He said:
>> In reference to diabetes, you have had pre-diabetes for several years.
>> [which I checked again and really is based only on the glucose number]
>>
>> However, in October 2020, your HgbA1C increased to 6.6 (diabetes is
>> defined by HgbA1C >6.5). So, by definition, you did just barely creep
>> into the diabetic range. I know that I had mentioned that you had to
>> watch calories/carbs in order to avoid medication for the sugar.
>>
>> [Unfortunately for me, I just noted what he said as one more warning. If
>> he'd used the word diabetes, that might have scared me into action.]
>>
>> Because your follow-up HgbA1C decreased to 6.0 in May 2021, I assumed
>> that your were watching your diet better.
>>
>> [No, I wasn't.]
>>
>> This placed you back in the pre-diabetes range. Thus, you have never
>> needed any medication for your sugar. I certainly would suggest that
>> you watch carbs (sweets/pasta/bread) and we will re-check your labs at
>> you next visit.
>>
>> [I'm impressed with his detailed answer at 11:30 at night.
>>
>> I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
>> have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
>> not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
>> 6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]
>
>You just set a new record for your butchering up posts and making it falsely look
>like I or someone else posted something that we did not.

I didn't do that at all. And it wasn't someone else; it was you.

> This BS starts off making
>it look like you are responding to me and I was never even part of this thread or any
>thread that I recall that was about diabetes.

You may not recall but the paragraph I replied to, you wrote. The one
starting "Normal fasting blood sugar is below 100, pre-diabetes is 100
to 125". If you don't recognize your own words, I can't help.

Not that I owe you an explanation, since you're just carping, but:
The last time anyone wrote in the thread, it was you, As the
attribution line at its top said: In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 26 Oct
2022 06:16:37 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

That was over 6 weeks ago. Depending on how people's browsers are set
up, they may not see an addition to a dormant 6-week old thread. I
changed the subject line because the old one had nothing to do with the
topic. You don't need to see the original thread. It was about another
topic.

> Nice job, you are a real piece of work.

Coming from you, that's rich.

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<vhc9ph11d9tubabe4a9bcgn07aim8ac14h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34540&group=alt.home.repair#34540

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 10:22:36 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 16:22 UTC

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 00:07:37 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
wrote:

>In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 09 Dec 2022 21:57:34 -0600, Jim Joyce
><none@none.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 09 Dec 2022 10:44:06 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
>>>have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
>>>not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
>>>6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]
>>
>>I have blood drawn and tested every 6 months and on my last visit to the
>>lab, there was a new woman at the reception desk. She looked at my lab
>>order, got a confused look on her face, and asked me if my doctor wanted
>>them to test my blood for alcohol.
>>
>>Without missing a beat, one of the more experienced nurses happened to
>>be walking by and said, "That's A One C, not A L C." She smiled and
>>winked at me as she kept walking.
>
>That's great . Like the woman at the desk, I had never heard of it
>either. So did you pass the alcohol test?

I always do.

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<l8m9phdhtkcpe7tp4kb0ts03rea1jkti24@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34554&group=alt.home.repair#34554

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:08:41 -0500
 by: Clare Snyder - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 19:08 UTC

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 10:22:36 -0600, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 00:07:37 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 09 Dec 2022 21:57:34 -0600, Jim Joyce
>><none@none.invalid> wrote:

>>>I have blood drawn and tested every 6 months and on my last visit to the
>>>lab, there was a new woman at the reception desk. She looked at my lab
>>>order, got a confused look on her face, and asked me if my doctor wanted
>>>them to test my blood for alcohol.
>>>
>>>Without missing a beat, one of the more experienced nurses happened to
>>>be walking by and said, "That's A One C, not A L C." She smiled and
>>>winked at me as she kept walking.
>>
>>That's great . Like the woman at the desk, I had never heard of it
>>either. So did you pass the alcohol test?
>
>I always do.
Like a highschool mate used to say "not enough blood in the alcihol
stream"

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<3j7aphhkaqdvai6opi31eupjfsj9rgdped@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34583&group=alt.home.repair#34583

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 19:05:59 -0500
 by: micky - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 00:05 UTC

And btw, the main reason I posted this was that your post on the topic
seemed to show you knew something about it and I thought YOU would be
interested in my doctor's information. Ironic, huh?

<6liaphd3oan4vh90r3v5f8b45dh45thruk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34595&group=alt.home.repair#34595

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:13:05 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 03:13 UTC

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:08:41 -0500, Clare Snyder <clare@snyder.on.ca>
wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 10:22:36 -0600, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 00:07:37 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>>wrote:

>>>That's great . Like the woman at the desk, I had never heard of it
>>>either. So did you pass the alcohol test?
>>
>>I always do.
>Like a highschool mate used to say "not enough blood in the alcihol
>stream"

I've heard a variation of that, along with "I drive better when I'm
drunk."

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<3jjaph57fbmv8diau30ed7iir055lb8q1n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34596&group=alt.home.repair#34596

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 22:29:14 -0500
 by: Clare Snyder - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 03:29 UTC

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:13:05 -0600, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:08:41 -0500, Clare Snyder <clare@snyder.on.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 10:22:36 -0600, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>I always do.
>>Like a highschool mate used to say "not enough blood in the alcihol
>>stream"
>
>I've heard a variation of that, along with "I drive better when I'm
>drunk."
I do know a few guys who couldn't drive MUCH worse than they do when
they are sober - - -

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<da3977a4-4ddf-43d7-94f3-5afee0ea61f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34660&group=alt.home.repair#34660

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 05:13:10 -0800 (PST)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 13:13 UTC

On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 9:11:55 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 10 Dec 2022 05:50:57 -0800 (PST), trader_4
> <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 10:44:14 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:

> >> I called soon after this date in October and the soonest I could get an
> >> appointment was March 15!!! 4.5 months. He didn't used to be this busy.
> >>
> >> Is this like the gasoline shortage or the children's pain/flu medicine
> >> shortage? Or is it just this guy?

> >> I sent my doctor a message, through the portal, about 6PM, and he
> >> replied just before midnight!! And his answer was interesting because
> >> he doesn't go by the glucose number: HgbA1C is related though,
> >> representing an average glucose over the preceding 2 or 3 months. The
> >> good and bad numeric values are on a very different scale.
> >>
> >> He said:
> >> In reference to diabetes, you have had pre-diabetes for several years.
> >> [which I checked again and really is based only on the glucose number]
> >>
> >> However, in October 2020, your HgbA1C increased to 6.6 (diabetes is
> >> defined by HgbA1C >6.5). So, by definition, you did just barely creep
> >> into the diabetic range. I know that I had mentioned that you had to
> >> watch calories/carbs in order to avoid medication for the sugar.
> >>
> >> [Unfortunately for me, I just noted what he said as one more warning. If
> >> he'd used the word diabetes, that might have scared me into action.]
> >>
> >> Because your follow-up HgbA1C decreased to 6.0 in May 2021, I assumed
> >> that your were watching your diet better.
> >>
> >> [No, I wasn't.]
> >>
> >> This placed you back in the pre-diabetes range. Thus, you have never
> >> needed any medication for your sugar. I certainly would suggest that
> >> you watch carbs (sweets/pasta/bread) and we will re-check your labs at
> >> you next visit.
> >>
> >> [I'm impressed with his detailed answer at 11:30 at night.
> >>
> >> I've had quite a few blood tests over the years but only 5 in 6 years
> >> have reported or measured HgBA1C. Including 2 annual checkups that did
> >> not. I don't know how they decide when to test for it. All of them were
> >> 6 to 6.3, except that high one he refers to.]
> >
> >You just set a new record for your butchering up posts and making it falsely look
> >like I or someone else posted something that we did not.
> I didn't do that at all. And it wasn't someone else; it was you.
> > This BS starts off making
> >it look like you are responding to me and I was never even part of this thread or any
> >thread that I recall that was about diabetes.
> You may not recall but the paragraph I replied to, you wrote. The one
> starting "Normal fasting blood sugar is below 100, pre-diabetes is 100
> to 125". If you don't recognize your own words, I can't help.

That's exactly the problem, you start off with a long BS post replying to ME,
where I didn't write the vast majority of it, I didn't write the paragraphs that
start it off, it looks like I'm responsible for all of it. People shouldn't have to try
to wade through your BS to try to decipher who wrote what. It's only with YOUR
posts that this problem generally exists. It's just common courtesy and you've
been told this by multiple people who have complained, but you just keep it up.
You also are incapable of trimming posts.

> Not that I owe you an explanation, since you're just carping, but:
> The last time anyone wrote in the thread, it was you, As the
> attribution line at its top said: In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 26 Oct
> 2022 06:16:37 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net> wrote:
> That was over 6 weeks ago. Depending on how people's browsers are set
> up, they may not see an addition to a dormant 6-week old thread. I
> changed the subject line because the old one had nothing to do with the
> topic.

That's nice work too, change the topic to further add to the confusion.

You don't need to see the original thread. It was about another
> topic.

Then why in the hell revive some BS from months ago in a totally
confusing manner and butcher it up starting off with a reply to me?

Re: OT more about diabetes.

<m1NmL.60402$iS99.47478@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34792&group=alt.home.repair#34792

From: hiramtsc...@gmail.com (Hiram T Schwantz)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:16:51 -0500
 by: Hiram T Schwantz - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 22:16 UTC

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 21:13:05 -0600, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

> >>I always do.
> >Like a highschool mate used to say "not enough blood in the alcihol
> >stream"
>
> I've heard a variation of that, along with "I drive better when I'm
> drunk."

Drive drunk; face traffic with confidence.

--
Hiram

interests / alt.home.repair / OT more about diabetes.