He who is content with his lot probably has a lot.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Lying About Gun Deaths

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Lying About Gun Deathsa425couple

1
Re: Lying About Gun Deaths

<qRljM.784$bv69.524@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3439&group=alt.law-enforcement#3439

Subject: Re: Lying About Gun Deaths
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 10:13:58 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:13 UTC

On 6/17/23 08:11, BT wrote:
> Biden tweeted:
>
> Guns are the #1 killer of kids in America.
>
> More than car accidents and more than cancer. We can't let that become just another statistic.
>
> Let's ban AR-15-style firearms and other assault weapons.
>
> ------------------------------
> Fact Check One:
>
> Americans killed in one year by dangerous weapons:
>
> Rifles: 403
>
> Knives/Cutting Instruments: 1,591
>
> Handguns: 7,032
> Fact Check Two:
>
> The CDC says accidents are the leading cause of death for children.
>
> Guns are the leading cause of deaths of "children" only if the list excludes children under the age of one and includes 18 and 19 year olds.
>
> And this is the same bunch in the WH that constantly screeches about stopping "misinformation" (which they could contribute to mightily by deleting their accounts).

The Democrats lie and the media keeps up the constant drumbeat.