Whom the mad would destroy, first they make Gods. -- Bernard Levin

interests / alt.politics / China Unhappy With Taiwan Election

SubjectAuthor
* China Unhappy With Taiwan Election57r.1283
+* Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan ElectionLoose Cannon
|`- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
`* Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan ElectionLawrence D'Oliveiro
 `* Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan ElectionDhu on Gate
  `- Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan ElectionDhu on Gate

1
China Unhappy With Taiwan Election

<SXKdnamr7q8_ZT_4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34385&group=alt.politics#34385

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.elections,alt.politics.trump
From: 57r.1...@etq5.net (57r.1283)
Subject: China Unhappy With Taiwan Election
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 15:54:57 -0500
 by: 57r.1283 - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 20:54 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20240113-taiwan-s-ruling-party-secures-record-third-term-as-vp-lai-ching-te-wins-presidential-vote

Claiming the island as part of its territory, Beijing responded
to the election results by saying that “reunification” with
Taiwan is still "inevitable".

The vote "will not impede the inevitable trend of China's
reunification", Beijing's Taiwan Affairs Office spokesperson
Chen Binhua said in a statement carried by state news agency
Xinhua.

President Joe Biden reiterated that the US is "not supporting"
Taiwan's independence, after Taiwanese voters rebuffed China
and gave the ruling party a third presidential term.

.. . .

SO brave of Joe .........

And besides, think of all the kick-backs and
prices for Hunters 'paintings' that'd be lost !

It'll have to wait for Trump's next term.

China basically THREATENED Taiwanese voters on
election day, implying swift dire consequences
if they didn't vote pro-reunification.

Now, true, China has been threatening for a LONG
time now, yet DONE really nothing but put on a
few shows. However Xi has been busy building up
his military - which is beginning to eclipse
western forces in volume and now even quality.

With the burdens of Ukraine and the middle-east,
the west is getting spread too thin and might
not dare seriously oppose an invasion of Taiwan.

Oddly, the future of this likely lies with the
upcoming US elections. If Trump (or an almost-
Trump) looks set to win then Xi might very well
decide the time is ripe. Dig-in while the ground
is soft, so to speak.

The US Congress got ALL upset the other day about
firing a few missiles into Yemen even though with
all the civil wars it's not really even a "country"
anymore. Suddenly the War-Powers Act came to the
forefront again.

BET that if Trump/et-al are gonna win in November
that there will be a huge political push to negate
almost all Executive powers under the act. Lots
of US reps, and their big-industry "donors" LOVE
China after all .......

Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan Election

<msu5qil8i09mge6aemt1olqk381bksn64a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34386&group=alt.politics#34386

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.elections,alt.politics.trump,uk.legal
Subject: Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan Election
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:39:02 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 21:39 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 15:54:57 -0500, "57r.1283" <57r.1283@etq5.net>
wrote:

>https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20240113-taiwan-s-ruling-party-secures-record-third-term-as-vp-lai-ching-te-wins-presidential-vote
>
>Claiming the island as part of its territory, Beijing responded
>to the election results by saying that “reunification” with
>Taiwan is still "inevitable".
>
>The vote "will not impede the inevitable trend of China's
>reunification", Beijing's Taiwan Affairs Office spokesperson
>Chen Binhua said in a statement carried by state news agency
>Xinhua.
>
>President Joe Biden reiterated that the US is "not supporting"
>Taiwan's independence, after Taiwanese voters rebuffed China
>and gave the ruling party a third presidential term.
>
>. . .
>
> SO brave of Joe .........
>
> And besides, think of all the kick-backs and
> prices for Hunters 'paintings' that'd be lost !
>
> It'll have to wait for Trump's next term.
>
> China basically THREATENED Taiwanese voters on
> election day, implying swift dire consequences
> if they didn't vote pro-reunification.
>
> Now, true, China has been threatening for a LONG
> time now, yet DONE really nothing but put on a
> few shows. However Xi has been busy building up
> his military - which is beginning to eclipse
> western forces in volume and now even quality.
>
> With the burdens of Ukraine and the middle-east,
> the west is getting spread too thin and might
> not dare seriously oppose an invasion of Taiwan.
>
> Oddly, the future of this likely lies with the
> upcoming US elections. If Trump (or an almost-
> Trump) looks set to win then Xi might very well
> decide the time is ripe. Dig-in while the ground
> is soft, so to speak.
>
> The US Congress got ALL upset the other day about
> firing a few missiles into Yemen even though with
> all the civil wars it's not really even a "country"
> anymore. Suddenly the War-Powers Act came to the
> forefront again.
>
> BET that if Trump/et-al are gonna win in November
> that there will be a huge political push to negate
> almost all Executive powers under the act. Lots
> of US reps, and their big-industry "donors" LOVE
> China after all .......

Why does the U.S. give a crap about what the gooks do and who governs
them? Personally, I care less if they all kill each other. It has no
bearing on my life whatever

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17aa07247986786b$27313$2419581$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34387&group=alt.politics#34387

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.elections,alt.politics.trump,uk.legal
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:00:22 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:00 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:39:02 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

> Why does the U.S. give a crap about what the gooks do and who governs
> them? Personally, I care less if they all kill each other. It has no
> bearing on my life whatever

Who could an abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore like you ever understand,
Loose Sphincter? There are just so many things your retarded little neo-nazi
"mind" doesn't understand! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan Election

<unvtnn$bcei$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34389&group=alt.politics#34389

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:07:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:07 UTC

Aw, diddums.

Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan Election

<uo203q$j05$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34409&group=alt.politics#34409

Followup: can.politics
From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:00:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:00 UTC

On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:07:52 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> Aw, diddums.

Precisely.

An' when has Warshington _not_ been unhappy with California?

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: China Unhappy With Taiwan Election

<uo20qo$la5j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34410&group=alt.politics#34410

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:12:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:12 UTC

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:00:43 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:07:52 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>
>> Aw, diddums.
>
> Precisely.
>
> An' when has Warshington _not_ been unhappy with California?
>
> Dhu

Hmmmn. Come to think of it, I think it's high time California and Taiwan
stepped up their Officious relations: neither of them stand to benefit from
Warshington and JingleBells doin' a Tweedle-dee/Tweedle-dumber show.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle;
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.

Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their quarrel.[1]

Dhu (na, I didn't write that. Wish I cud say so, but... ;-)