Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Unhinged_NYC_college_professor_who_cursed_out_anti-aborti
on_students_holds_machete_to_Post_reporter’s_neck
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 19:48:26 -0700
 by: a425couple - Wed, 24 May 2023 02:48 UTC

And the left, likes to think only pro-lifers are crazy!

from
https://nypost.com/2023/05/23/nyc-college-professor-shellyne-rodriguez-holds-machete-to-post-reporters-neck/

Unhinged NYC college professor who cursed out anti-abortion students
holds machete to Post reporter’s neck
By Reuven Fenton and Emily Crane
May 23, 2023 1:45pm Updated
MORE ON:
HUNTER COLLEGE
The escalating madness of woke dogma on college campuses
Disturbing video shows machete-wielding NYC educator chase Post staffers
down street
Hunter College freakout proves left loves violence and hates speech
NYC college professor who threatened Post reporter with machete is fired
as her lawsuit against NYPD emerges
The unhinged Manhattan college professor who went viral for cursing out
anti-abortion students shockingly held a machete to a Post reporter’s
neck Tuesday — and made wild threats that she was going to “chop” him up.

Shellyne Rodriguez spewed the menacing remarks when The Post knocked on
the door of her Bronx apartment Tuesday morning — a day after she made
headlines for flipping out on pro-life students at Hunter College.

“Get the f–k away from my door, or I’m gonna chop you up with this
machete!” the manic adjunct art professor shouted from behind her closed
door just moments after veteran reporter Reuven Fenton identified himself.

Seconds later, Rodriguez barged out and alarmingly put the blade to the
reporter’s neck.

“Get the f–k away from my door! Get the f–k away from my door!” she
raged before retreating back into her apartment and slamming the door.

Shellyne Rodriguez
Hunter College adjunct Professor Shellyne Rodriguez held a machete to a
Post reporter’s neck Tuesday outside her Bronx apartment door.
Robert Miller
Shellyne Rodriguez
Rodriguez barged out of her apartment and accosted the veteran Post
reporter seconds after he identified himself.
Robert Miller
Hunter College adjunct Professor Shellyne Rodriguez held a machete to a
Post reporter's neck Tuesday outside her Bronx apartment door.
“Get the f–k away from my door! Get the f–k away from my door!” the
professor raged before going back into her apartment.
Robert Miller for the N.Y. Post
The Post reporter and photographer immediately left the apartment
building, but an armed Rodriguez quickly followed and accosted them outside.

SEE ALSO

NYC college professor cursed out anti-abortion students tabling at school
“If I see you on this block one more f–king time, you’re gonna …,”
Rodriguez said, while still wielding the implement.

“Get the f–k off the block! Get the f–k out of here, yo!”

The professor briefly chased The Post’s photographer down the street to
his car before coming back to kick the reporter in the shins.

She finally retreated into her building just moments later.

Vince DiMiceli, a spokesman for Hunter College, told The Post Tuesday
afternoon that Rodriguez had been fired.

“Hunter College strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne
Rodriguez and has taken immediate action,” he said.

“Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective
immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school.”

The terrifying ordeal unfolded after footage surfaced online that showed
Rodriguez unleashing a profanity-laden attack on anti-abortion students
who’d set up an information table at Hunter College earlier this month.

Moments after The Post left the building, the professor followed and
chased the photographer down the street wielding the machete.
Moments after The Post left the building, the professor followed and
chased the photographer down the street wielding the machete.
Robert Miller
Shellyne Rodriguez
Rodriguez shouted the menacing remarks a day after she made headlines
for flipping out on pro-life students inside Hunter College in a
now-viral video.
Rutgers University
“You’re not educating s–t. This is f–king propaganda,” the art professor
hissed to the students in the May 2 incident.

“What are you going to do, like, anti-trans next?”

A male student behind the table was filmed telling her, “I mean, no,
we’re talking about abortion” and that he was sorry about “triggering”
her students.

Rodriguez fired back, telling the male student he couldn’t be sorry
“because you can’t even have a f–king baby.”

The video, which was posted to Twitter by Students for Life of America,
then showed the professor tossing the students’ pamphlets.

Rodriguez
“This is f–king propaganda,” the Hunter College adjunct teacher hissed
to students at an information table.
Twitter / @StudentsforLife
Rodriguez
Rodriguez, an art professor, was filmed cursing out pro-life students on
May 2.
Twitter / @StudentsforLife
Shellyne Rodriguez threatens a Post repoter by holding a large machete
to his throat Tuesday, May 23, 2023, in the Bronx.
Rodriguez can be seen holding a machete in her hand as New York Post
reporter Reuven Fenton stands outside her door.
Robert Miller for the N.Y. Post
It wasn’t immediately clear what unfolded between Rodriguez and the
pro-life students before the camera started rolling.

A rep for Hunter College, a public school that is part of the city’s
CUNY program, previously said the school is aware of the
caught-on-camera altercation and is “taking this matter very seriously.”

“The provost has opened an investigation into the professor’s actions,”
the representative said.

FILED UNDER ASSAULT HUNTER COLLEGE NEW YORK POST THE BRONX 5/23/23
READ NEXT