No matter where I go, the place is always called "here".

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On Subway

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Nakeda425couple
`- Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On SubwaDetroit Syndrome

1
Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On Subway

<_8J_L.2431901$GNG9.1573451@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3358&group=alt.law-enforcement#3358

Subject: Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked
Hobo On Subway
Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:34:34 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 02:34 UTC

On 4/15/23 14:42, Thomas Gibson wrote:
> babylonbee.com
> 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On Subway
>
> MANHATTAN, NY - A resident of New York City's financial district spoke
> to reporters this week to express his consternation about commuters
> neglecting the city's premiere transportation infrastructure. Local
> reporters can be seen wincing in the footage, as the resident in
> question was an unhoused and unclothed person.
>
> "Why would people drive alone and waste all that gas when they could
> get to where they need to go here on the subway?" said the naked man,
> Rob Schaeffer, to reporters while splayed out across several seats and
> administering a dose of heroin to himself. "Why would commuters
> persist in their excess pollution when they could be so much more
> efficient here on the subway?"
>
> Schaeffer then began babbling in an indecipherable tongue punctuated
> by random screeches.
>
> Additional vagrants in various states of undress investigated the
> interview as it was underway,

And in Seattle, they are still trying to figure out
what sort of non-uniformed, non-threatening employees
they can have ask the transients on the light rail and
busses to 'please refrain from smoking feentanal while
on the transit', because the paying riders are complaining.

Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On Subway

<u1fprc$hld$2@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3359&group=alt.law-enforcement#3359

From: inva...@mindsrping.com (Detroit Syndrome)
Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Satire: 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On Subway
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 03:25:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Detroit Syndrome - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 03:25 UTC

On 15 Apr 2023, a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> posted some

> On 4/15/23 14:42, Thomas Gibson wrote:
>> babylonbee.com
>> 'Why Don't More People Use Public Transit?' Asks Naked Hobo On Subway
>>
>> MANHATTAN, NY - A resident of New York City's financial district spoke
>> to reporters this week to express his consternation about commuters
>> neglecting the city's premiere transportation infrastructure. Local
>> reporters can be seen wincing in the footage, as the resident in
>> question was an unhoused and unclothed person.
>>
>> "Why would people drive alone and waste all that gas when they could
>> get to where they need to go here on the subway?" said the naked man,
>> Rob Schaeffer, to reporters while splayed out across several seats and
>> administering a dose of heroin to himself. "Why would commuters
>> persist in their excess pollution when they could be so much more
>> efficient here on the subway?"
>>
>> Schaeffer then began babbling in an indecipherable tongue punctuated
>> by random screeches.
>>
>> Additional vagrants in various states of undress investigated the
>> interview as it was underway,
>>

> And in Seattle, they are still trying to figure out
> what sort of non-uniformed, non-threatening employees
> they can have ask the transients on the light rail and
> busses to 'please refrain from smoking feentanal while
> on the transit', because the paying riders are complaining.

Seattle has taken a sharp turn for the worse, just like Portland and San
Francisco. What do these cities have in common? Democrats in charge.