Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Obama-era staffer blows whistle on Biden kickback scheme: He is 'a
criminal'
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:39:23 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:39 UTC

from
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-obama-staffer-blows-whistle-biden-kickback-scheme-hunter-joined-burisma-malfeasance-office

Ex-Obama staffer blows whistle on Biden 'kickback scheme' after Hunter
joined Burisma: 'Malfeasance in office'
Former White House stenographer pushes to testify under oath in Hunter
Biden grand jury case after sending tip to FBI
Bailee HillBy Bailee Hill | Fox News

Obama-era staffer blows whistle on Biden kickback scheme: He is 'a criminal'
Former Obama stenographer Mike McCormick claims then-Vice President
Biden used American taxpayer money to enrich his family and says Jake
Sullivan a 'conspirator.'

A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the
Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being
involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's
overseas business dealings while he was vice president.

Mike McCormick, a stenographer for the White House for 15 years, told
"Fox & Friends First" the FBI has been ignoring his alarms on the matter
despite his willingness to testify under oath before the federal grand
jury investigating Hunter.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their
website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm
not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick
said Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance
in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that,
and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

BIDEN WISHES REPUBLICANS 'LOTS OF LUCK' IN PLANS TO INVESTIGATE SON
HUNTER IF THEY TAKE THE HOUSE

McCormick, who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, detailed a key
dialogue involving the vice president, aide Jake Sullivan and the press
on Air Force Two before a trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, on April 21, 2014.

Sullivan, who is the current national security adviser, outlined in a
White House transcript Biden's priorities for his trip to the country,
which included U.S. investment in the Ukrainian energy sector days after
Hunter joined the board of Burisma, according to the New York Post.

Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to
Ukraine's energy market.

Hunter Biden's business associates reportedly visited Obama White House
more than 80 timesVideo
"I'm sitting back there with a tape recorder. Jake Sullivan comes back
and somebody asks about fracking. His answer is, well, we're bringing a
lot of American assistance over for fracking. Burisma was the direct
beneficiary of that fracking, and that's what I recorded, and that's in
a White House transcript," McCormick said.

"In the transcript, you don't know who Jake Sullivan is. It's a senior
administration official. I'm the witness that says Jake Sullivan is the
guy who said it and he should be investigated because at the time Hunter
Biden was on the board of Burisma and Joe Biden is bringing American
taxpayer money to enrich that company and himself and his family," he
continued.

HUNTER BIDEN INTERVIEW GOES OFF THE RAILS AS HOST SAYS HIS ‘HANDS WERE
TIED’ FROM ASKING POLITICAL QUESTIONS

Hunter joined the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm on April 18,
just three days before Biden and his team traveled to Kyiv. But that
critical piece of the puzzle was not made public until May 12.

McCormick argued the timeline of the events suggests that Biden funneled
American money overseas to "enrich" himself and his family, and used his
own influence to aid his son's rookie energy career.

The former stenographer made it clear he wants to present the
information under oath before the grand jury in Delaware probing
Hunter's business dealings, which is led by U.S. Attorney David Weiss.

Mainstream media ignores 'bombshell' report on latest Hunter Biden
scandalVideo
Hunter has been under federal investigation since 2018 for suspected tax
and foreign lobbying violations.

The probe into Hunter's alleged violations began after suspicious
activity reports (SARs) regarding suspicious foreign transactions were
flagged.

VP BIDEN'S OFFICE TRIED TO QUASH BLOOMBERG STORY ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN AT
HIS FIRM'S REQUEST, EMAILS SHOW

Those SARs involved money funneled from "China and other foreign
nations," according to sources familiar with the probe.

And although reports suggested in months past that the investigation is
approaching a critical juncture, Republican subpoena power is likely to
accelerate the investigation.

"If David Weiss can't have me in front of his grand jury explaining what
I know as a witness, that's a fraudulent grand jury," McCormick said.
"It's a fraudulent use of the American judicial system to cover for
Barack Obama and Joe Biden's crimes in office."

Biden denies $1M in payments to his family from Hunter associates:
'That's not true' Video
Biden has repeatedly claimed he has not spoken to his son regarding his
overseas business dealings.

McCormick argued the information he has incriminates Biden, and likely
more officials he worked with, in connection with the alleged influence
peddling scandal.

"If I went in there, I would tell them to have Barack Obama called in as
a witness because he's part of the conspiracy. He's an ex-president. He
has to answer who was in charge of this, putting Joe Biden into this
role? Did Barack Obama know about it?" McCormick questioned.

"There's evidence I've seen and put in my Substack on April 16th, so two
days before Hunter joins Joe Biden is with Hunter in the West Wing. They
have a meeting, and then later that day in the evening, Joe Biden spends
a day in the limousine in the back of Barack Obama's limousine in
western Pennsylvania," he continued.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for
comment.

Bailee Hill is an associate editor with Fox News Digital. Story ideas
can be sent to bailee.hill@fox.com

Conversation14.3K Comments