Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,seattle.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Rep. Nancy Mace blasts Biden family: 'Corruption at its core'
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:16:53 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 20:16 UTC

from
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-mace-goes-biden-new-hunter-revelations-corruption-core

Nancy Mace goes off on Biden after new Hunter revelations: 'This is
corruption at its core'
Mace tells Brian Kilmeade Joe Biden's denials were an 'all-out lie'
Fox News StaffBy Fox News Staff | Fox News

Rep. Nancy Mace blasts Biden family: 'Corruption at its core'

South Carolina Rep. Nancy Mace calls out President Biden's 'lies' after
newly revealed documents show Hunter's associates visited the White
House more than 80 times while Biden was vice president

Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., joined "Fox & Friends" to react to the latest
reporting from Fox News on Hunter Biden's business dealings, including
his associates making many visits to the White House during the Obama
administration.

VP BIDEN'S OFFICE TRIED TO QUASH BLOOMBERG STORY ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN AT
HIS FIRM'S REQUEST, EMAILS SHOW

NANCY MACE: It's shocking, really. Here you had President Biden lie and
deny he had any involvement with Hunter's businesses. We come to find
out, there's voicemail evidence, email evidence, and now White House
evidence where his business partners visited over 80 times when he was
vice president. This is corruption at its core. …

[Biden's denials] were an all-out lie. And here's what our Republican
message needs to be: The United States is not for sale. This is not the
kind of thing that we can allow to go on. The Oversight Committee, we
are going to follow the facts wherever they take us. And we just got all
of these suspicious activity reports. We're working every day in that
investigation so the American people actually know the truth of what
happened. He's on the world stage with his son right now. We've lost
Brazil, we've lost the Middle East. Biden is now losing the European
Union over Taiwan. And so we're very weak right now on the world stage
and we need to show the American people that he should not be the
president after 2024.

President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, step off Air Force One,
Saturday, Feb. 4, 2023, at Hancock Field Air National Guard Base in
Syracuse, N.Y. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)

Four business partners, a vice president, and two assistants at Hunter
Biden’s now-defunct firm visited the White House more than 80 times when
his father was vice president in the Obama administration, Fox News
Digital has found.

President Biden has repeatedly insisted he had no knowledge of Hunter's
business dealings amid dual criminal and congressional investigations
into the first son and his family.

However, Joan Mayer, who says she was the vice president of Hunter’s
now-defunct investment firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors from 2008 to 2017
on Linkedin, made at least 17 visits to the White House during that
time, according to visitor logs reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Hunter Biden's business associates reportedly visited Obama White House
more than 80 timesVideo
This article was written by Fox News staff.

Conversation4.4K Comments
116 Viewing

kstron71
1 day ago
No wonder the world is walking away from us. Between self righteous
arguments driving countries away and corruption countries know is real
because they are involved, other options look better to them. Working
with China is not like working with free countries; payoffs are not
secret from the govern...

Fu-Ranch
1 day ago
But the Bidennete administration has "well paying union jobs". And NBC
just told me inflation is lowering.

manonfire245224
1 day ago
Nancy is not making sense. She needs to give details on what she means
that EU is leaving the US because of Taiwan. Does she believe that with
Biden building up US presents around Taiwan is causing EU to move away
from us? Brazil’s government is aligning closer to the US since their
last election. ...

katforusconstitution
1 day ago
Every executive order, every policy, every agency headed by the left at
the end of the day point to favoritism to China. All that we live as
Americans, our freedom, our pursuit of happiness, our lives is being
squashed by this administration. Americans are last.

Remember when car commercials sold u...

Cabbage5150
1 day ago
I have had my 1997 BMW 328i for 25nyears. It has 260k miles, gets 29 mpg
avg, and smogs at NEAR ZERO. I will drive it until I die, and rather be
buried in that car than an EV.

NotAlien29
1 day ago

How about showing the people of this country that Biden shouldn't be
president right now.

When are you going to start impeachment on Biden, Democrats tried to
impeachment Trump on much less than what you have on him right now, they
tried to impeachment on just a phone call.

islandwalker
1 day ago

Well hello, Nancy. Welcome to the world of the informed conservatives
and those who are disgusted with all politicians in general but
especially those who are supposed to represent us in Washington DC.

SHREVE64
1 day ago
No they tried to impeach Trump on what someone thought happened on a
phone call. All their evidence started with I feel.

mreggypantz
1 day ago
Jared Kushner's Saudi deal came more than 6 mos after Trump had left
office. It nonetheless resulted in immediate media coverage and
implications of corruption. Indeed, byy April '22 congress had already
formed a committee and launched an investigation. The earliest
allegations of Joe-Hunter corrup...

bcwjr
1 day ago

Obama knew. That is why he did not support him.

What I still find amazing is that he won one primary, was not in the top
5 in others, was way down the list in delegates and all of the sudden,
on the same day everyone ahead of him dropped out. It tells you a lot
about how the democrat's democracy wo...

grandmapam8
1 day ago

You know the answer...the media is corrupt to the core.

dh16089
1 day ago

I don't remember the full speech, but I do recall President Biden
speaking to the effect that China was ready to "Eat our lunch" when he
first became President after speaking with China. I see a terrible
pattern here of lies and corruption. The real question is how far has it
spread? Who is involve...

katzas
1 day ago

It's why Bragg and others are carrying the DNC's water. The swamp is
terrified of Trump exposing the stinking rot.

behemoth1958845
1 day ago

"We need to show the American people that he should not be the president
after 2024." We need to show Biden shouldn't have been president in 2020.

campbe33
1 day ago

We need to show he shouldn't be President now! Time for the Repubs to
grow a spine and start impeachment proceedings now.

GW_wingz07
1 day ago

What needs to be done is convince those on the left how they got
spoofed. Biden is only a puppet on a string. What needs to be done is
expose who is pulling the strings

TJEnforcer
1 day ago

Why aren’t the impeachment hearings being scheduled? The evidence is
clear and all around us. Let’s GO!

dowhatsright863
1 day ago

What Biden has done not only deserves impeachment but life in prison.
Which is probably only 4 to 5 years for Biden.

Disillusioned759
1 day ago

The Dems are good at stalling. They stall any investigation to a point
where people simply get tired and give up. And republicans, instead of
going for jugular, they oversaturate the story so when it does come out,
the people have very little interest left.