Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

SubjectAuthor
* Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suLeroy N. Soetoro
+* Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn'tFrank
|+* Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn'trbowman
||`* Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn'tFrank
|| `* Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn'trbowman
||  `- Re: Cop's pistol fires,Elkhorn
|`* Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
| +- Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn'trbowman
| `- Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch triggerKlaus Schadenfreude
`- Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn'ta425couple

1
Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<u07s2n$1k81c$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3341&group=alt.law-enforcement#3341

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival,alt.fan.sean-hannity,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't
touch trigger, suit says
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:58:14 -0400
 by: Frank - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:58 UTC

On 3/31/2023 7:26 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> [...]
> discharged/ing.
>
> “After every lawsuit that we have filed, more and more users have
> contacted us regarding their injuries from unintended discharges of their
> P320s,” attorney Robert J. Mongeluzzi said in a statement. “Every
> complaint adds to the avalanche of evidence regarding the danger of this
> product.”
>
> Sig Sauer spokeswoman Samantha Piatt told McClatchy News in a statement on
> March 30 that the pistol “is designed to fire when the trigger is pulled”
> and “includes internal safeties that prevent the firearm from discharging
> without a trigger pull.”
>
> She denied the accusations made in the complaint.
>
> ‘Most dangerous pistol sold in the United States market’
> The 20 plaintiffs whose “lives were upended” by the P320 pistol are from
> several states including Florida, Michigan, New Jersey, Texas, Maryland,
> Nevada and more, according to the complaint.
>
> The complaint, which demands a trial by jury, describes the weapon as “the
> most dangerous pistol” sold in the U.S.
>
> Meanwhile, the company says “careless and improper handling” of any gun
> can cause the weapon to unintentionally fire and that the P320 pistol
> meets U.S. safety standards online.
>
> Pistol goes off in its holster
> Plaintiff Marcos Hernandez was issued a P320 pistol as a Virginia state
> trooper, according to the complaint.
>
> On Jan. 24, as Hernandez entered a state police office building, his
> holstered pistol suddenly went off and a bullet hit his right thigh, the
> complaint says.
>
> Due to his injuries, “he will likely never be able to return to his pre-
> incident form as a result of diminished physical capacity,” the complaint
> says.
>
> Plaintiff Erin Cooper, a D.C. Metro Transit Police Department officer, was
> issued a P320 pistol before it unexpectedly fired in her holster and hit
> her right leg on May 17, 2021, the complaint says.
>
> The weapon went off as she put on her duty belt, causing a bullet to burn
> her right thigh, according to the complaint. The incident led to tinnitus
> — a ringing sensation heard in one or both ears — and emotional trauma,
> the complaint says.
>
> Plaintiff Johnny Davis, who has 26 years of law enforcement experience,
> was issued a P320 from Puerto Rico State Police, according to the
> complaint.
>
> On Nov. 16, when Davis fixed his waistband, his pistol fired in its
> holster and a bullet hit his testicle and left thigh, the complaint says.
>
> Similar to the other plaintiffs, he says his injuries are likely to be
> long-lasting.
>
> “We are calling on Sig Sauer to do what it should have done long ago -
> recall the P320 weapon and redesign the gun with the types of safeties
> used by its competitors,” attorney Robert Zimmerman, who’s also
> representing the plaintiffs, said in a statement.
>
> The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for the plaintiffs.

Not sure Glocks are any better. Cops have shot themselves in the legs
with Glocks.

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<k8pbu0Fl40hU9@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3342&group=alt.law-enforcement#3342

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival
touch trigger, suit says
Date: 1 Apr 2023 00:24:32 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 00:24 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:58:14 -0400, Frank wrote:

> Not sure Glocks are any better. Cops have shot themselves in the legs
> with Glocks.

So much for Safe Action. There is a reason 1911s and the Springfield
Armory XD lines have grip safeties.

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<W6LVL.1483485$PyXe.1319872@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3343&group=alt.law-enforcement#3343

touch trigger, suit says
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival,alt.fan.sean-hannity,sac.politics
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 20:43:32 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 00:43 UTC

On 3/31/2023 7:58 PM, Frank wrote:
> [...]
>> the complaint says.
>>
>> Plaintiff Johnny Davis, who has 26 years of law enforcement experience,
>> was issued a P320 from Puerto Rico State Police, according to the
>> complaint.
>>
>> On Nov. 16, when Davis fixed his waistband, his pistol fired in its
>> holster and a bullet hit his testicle and left thigh, the complaint
>> says.
>>
>> Similar to the other plaintiffs, he says his injuries are likely to be
>> long-lasting.
>>
>> “We are calling on Sig Sauer to do what it should have done long ago -
>> recall the P320 weapon and redesign the gun with the types of safeties
>> used by its competitors,” attorney Robert Zimmerman, who’s also
>> representing the plaintiffs, said in a statement.
>>
>> The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for the plaintiffs.
>>

> Not sure Glocks are any better.  Cops have shot themselves in the legs

There are steel-toe shoes. Why don't they make steel-muzzle holsters
(similar idea to steel-toe shoes) so when the gun misfires in the
holster the bullet won't be able to exit?

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<k8piv4Fm9dcU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3344&group=alt.law-enforcement#3344

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival
touch trigger, suit says
Date: 1 Apr 2023 02:24:36 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 02:24 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 20:43:32 -0400, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:

> There are steel-toe shoes. Why don't they make steel-muzzle holsters
> (similar idea to steel-toe shoes) so when the gun misfires in the
> holster the bullet won't be able to exit?

Now that would be interesting. Why don't you patent the idea?

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<7l0g2ipj71qqda5dl62p21mn27t5mepoo8@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3345&group=alt.law-enforcement#3345

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival,alt.fan.sean-hannity,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 03:09:09 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:09 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 20:43:32 -0400, ? Mighty Wannabe ? <@.> wrote:

>There are steel-toe shoes. Why don't they make steel-muzzle holsters
>(similar idea to steel-toe shoes) so when the gun misfires in the
>holster the bullet won't be able to exit?

Why do you INSIST on projecting your stupidity?

EXPLAIN---->

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<u0977c$1t8ht$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3346&group=alt.law-enforcement#3346

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival
touch trigger, suit says
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 08:14:34 -0400
 by: Frank - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 12:14 UTC

On 3/31/2023 8:24 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 19:58:14 -0400, Frank wrote:
>

>> Not sure Glocks are any better. Cops have shot themselves in the legs
>> with Glocks.
>
> So much for Safe Action. There is a reason 1911s and the Springfield
> Armory XD lines have grip safeties.

I am reminded of a grade school friend that became a town cop and I
heard he shot himself in the foot and it was probably a revolver.

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<k8rd29F3ptU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3347&group=alt.law-enforcement#3347

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival
touch trigger, suit says
Date: 1 Apr 2023 18:56:09 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:56 UTC

On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 08:14:34 -0400, Frank wrote:

> I am reminded of a grade school friend that became a town cop and I
> heard he shot himself in the foot and it was probably a revolver.

During the fast draw craze in the '50s that was a frequent injury. They
finally figured out wax bullets were a good idea.

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<060dad3673d977c4e48ecec119ff4d9f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3348&group=alt.law-enforcement#3348

From: non...@wyo.edu (Elkhorn)
Subject: Re: Cop's pistol fires,
hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 22:21:46 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
 by: Elkhorn - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 20:21 UTC

On 01 Apr 2023, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> posted some

> On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 08:14:34 -0400, Frank wrote:
>

>> I am reminded of a grade school friend that became a town cop and I
>> heard he shot himself in the foot and it was probably a revolver.
>
> During the fast draw craze in the '50s that was a frequent injury. They
> finally figured out wax bullets were a good idea.

A friend and his wife were into that. His wife accidently shot him one
day. If she'd been a better shot he might be dead.

Re: Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<jtGWL.267162$rKDc.90739@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3349&group=alt.law-enforcement#3349

touch trigger, suit says
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival,alt.fan.sean-hannity,sac.politics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 13:15:10 -0700
 by: a425couple - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 20:15 UTC

On 3/31/23 16:26, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-pistol-fires-hits-partner-185743751.html
>
> A police officer didn’t touch the trigger of his holstered pistol when a
> bullet fired, striking his partner’s leg at a crime scene investigation in
> Wisconsin, a federal lawsuit says.

Lots of words, and I've read a lot of comments,
but nobody has given a reason or cause for the
discharge.
I carried a Sig for around 12 years, and I do not
understand these incidents.

Cop's pistol fires, hits his partner at crime scene. He didn't touch trigger, suit says

<lnsAFD8A72D7E2FC6F089P2473@0.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3890&group=alt.law-enforcement#3890

From: democrat...@mail.house.gov (Leroy N. Soetoro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.survival,alt.fan.sean-hannity,sac.politics
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:26:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leroy N. Soetoro - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 23:26 UTC

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.