From: yourd...@outlook.com (useapen)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nashville.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.journalism
Subject: Re: Trans school shooter Audrey Hale killed three 9-year-olds, three adults police bodycams released
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 07:42:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: useapen - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 07:42 UTC

Matt <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

> Nashville school shooting: Audrey Hale police bodycams released
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-audrey-hale-police
> -bodycams-released?
>
> Nashville police have released bodycam video of the Covenant School
> shooting response during which they killed shooter Audrey Elizabeth
> Hale, a 28-year-old transgender former student whom they say gunned
> down three 9-year-olds and three adults Monday.

The local TV news ran it.

Re: Trans school shooter Audrey Hale killed three 9-year-olds, three adults police bodycams released

<53192ip2vambnmi6ha2oti1mfq7lsec7qu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3332&group=alt.law-enforcement#3332

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,nashville.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.journalism
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:34:14 -0700
 by: Mattb - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 18:34 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 07:42:30 -0000 (UTC), useapen
<yourdime@outlook.com> wrote:

>Matt <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Nashville school shooting: Audrey Hale police bodycams released
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-audrey-hale-police
>> -bodycams-released?
>>
>> Nashville police have released bodycam video of the Covenant School
>> shooting response during which they killed shooter Audrey Elizabeth
>> Hale, a 28-year-old transgender former student whom they say gunned
>> down three 9-year-olds and three adults Monday.
>
>The local TV news ran it.

Did the liberal media? Then of they did they admit IT was a trans
person and show it.