6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / soc.culture.puerto-rico / Re: Insurance Robofairies

SubjectAuthor
* Insurance RobofairiesJuan Rodriguez
`* Re: Insurance RobofairiesJuan Rodriguez
 `- Re: Insurance RobofairiesJuan Rodriguez

1
Insurance Robofairies

<f4a34624-b86b-4f2b-a1d4-f6e7b403e128n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=326&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#326

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Insurance Robofairies
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:49 UTC

Insurance robofairies are based on the coase theorem of reduction of transaction costs resulting in optimal decision making, in this case selecting a decision based on a robofairy insurance quote on one action instead of a pattern of action such as in some professional liability endeavors. I think I have the right interface for an identity tour: an intelligent Pokémon like zelda’s Navi that can guide, alert, or notify by gps with a chatbot source by geographic location, person, or personal itinerary like a youth fairy resembling a familiar face or voice. I got the idea from that cat Stevens song where Cat verbalized a conversation between a father and a son. In my songwriting I often sought to organize my inner dialogue around someone I had met or a familiar face. Maybe I can get a 220 chatbot to query a roboagent on an insurance direction over a Pokémon/navi smart glass. This could make a roboagent incorporated as a sole proprietorship as in my days at insurancedirect.com in Deerfield beach writing fairy 🧚‍♀️ quote script with a headset. Asking for advice in the form of a query quote on an itinerary action or combination of actions based on accurate makar protocols could be legally binding as estimated. Around this time twenty years ago I was purported to have wandered at night on 16th and 97th near my elementary school with a recorded on street enucleation of my eyes with temporary blindness and restoration of my sight. I remember walking into a ghost if my co worker Rigo as an Alice cooper bug from prince of darkness on 16th westbound waking up with sight north across the channel bridge in car headlights made the path around the block and remember a skull Halloween decoration on a front window near 11th or 10th street. It may have been a homeless black guy with dreadlocks from coconut grove who is seeking a blood match retaliation from his family if I were to revenge. I’ve seen his sister on a bike near 57th and sunset place area near mojitos and have frequently seen him over the years in the neighborhood as I drove around in my car.

https://youtu.be/dzse5OSk8iw

https://youtu.be/zcPRmh5AIrI

https://youtu.be/8rSnqKZa-1E

Re: Insurance Robofairies

<6a09c794-c336-44cc-a73c-e611fe833777n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=327&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#327

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Insurance Robofairies
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:51 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:49:25 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> Insurance robofairies are based on the coase theorem of reduction of transaction costs resulting in optimal decision making, in this case selecting a decision based on a robofairy insurance quote on one action instead of a pattern of action such as in some professional liability endeavors. I think I have the right interface for an identity tour: an intelligent Pokémon like zelda’s Navi that can guide, alert, or notify by gps with a chatbot source by geographic location, person, or personal itinerary like a youth fairy resembling a familiar face or voice. I got the idea from that cat Stevens song where Cat verbalized a conversation between a father and a son. In my songwriting I often sought to organize my inner dialogue around someone I had met or a familiar face. Maybe I can get a 220 chatbot to query a roboagent on an insurance direction over a Pokémon/navi smart glass. This could make a roboagent incorporated as a sole proprietorship as in my days at insurancedirect.com in Deerfield beach writing fairy 🧚‍♀️ quote script with a headset. Asking for advice in the form of a query quote on an itinerary action or combination of actions based on accurate makar protocols could be legally binding as estimated. Around this time twenty years ago I was purported to have wandered at night on 16th and 97th near my elementary school with a recorded on street enucleation of my eyes with temporary blindness and restoration of my sight. I remember walking into a ghost if my co worker Rigo as an Alice cooper bug from prince of darkness on 16th westbound waking up with sight north across the channel bridge in car headlights made the path around the block and remember a skull Halloween decoration on a front window near 11th or 10th street. It may have been a homeless black guy with dreadlocks from coconut grove who is seeking a blood match retaliation from his family if I were to revenge. I’ve seen his sister on a bike near 57th and sunset place area near mojitos and have frequently seen him over the years in the neighborhood as I drove around in my car.
>
> https://youtu.be/dzse5OSk8iw
>
> https://youtu.be/zcPRmh5AIrI
>
> https://youtu.be/8rSnqKZa-1E

Matthew 5:29-30

29 If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

https://youtu.be/FMTFFlaRDZM

Re: Insurance Robofairies

<99e0c894-8895-4fe1-9b54-ebbbd3234a3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=333&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#333

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 04:35 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:51:12 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:49:25 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> > Insurance robofairies are based on the coase theorem of reduction of transaction costs resulting in optimal decision making, in this case selecting a decision based on a robofairy insurance quote on one action instead of a pattern of action such as in some professional liability endeavors. I think I have the right interface for an identity tour: an intelligent Pokémon like zelda’s Navi that can guide, alert, or notify by gps with a chatbot source by geographic location, person, or personal itinerary like a youth fairy resembling a familiar face or voice. I got the idea from that cat Stevens song where Cat verbalized a conversation between a father and a son. In my songwriting I often sought to organize my inner dialogue around someone I had met or a familiar face. Maybe I can get a 220 chatbot to query a roboagent on an insurance direction over a Pokémon/navi smart glass. This could make a roboagent incorporated as a sole proprietorship as in my days at insurancedirect.com in Deerfield beach writing fairy 🧚‍♀️ quote script with a headset. Asking for advice in the form of a query quote on an itinerary action or combination of actions based on accurate makar protocols could be legally binding as estimated. Around this time twenty years ago I was purported to have wandered at night on 16th and 97th near my elementary school with a recorded on street enucleation of my eyes with temporary blindness and restoration of my sight. I remember walking into a ghost if my co worker Rigo as an Alice cooper bug from prince of darkness on 16th westbound waking up with sight north across the channel bridge in car headlights made the path around the block and remember a skull Halloween decoration on a front window near 11th or 10th street. It may have been a homeless black guy with dreadlocks from coconut grove who is seeking a blood match retaliation from his family if I were to revenge. I’ve seen his sister on a bike near 57th and sunset place area near mojitos and have frequently seen him over the years in the neighborhood as I drove around in my car.
> >
> > https://youtu.be/dzse5OSk8iw
> >
> > https://youtu.be/zcPRmh5AIrI
> >
> > https://youtu.be/8rSnqKZa-1E
> Matthew 5:29-30
>
> 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.
>
> https://youtu.be/FMTFFlaRDZM

This workflow methodology from NASA could be useful in implementation with a py speechrecognition library. I am reviewing the function and object persistence calls from the json intent dictionaries programming flow but my shoulders are sore and I can’t didn’t a lot of time on my computer keyboard. Interestingly these legally protected trade secrets are amenable to a recent case where UF prohibited its professors from providing expert testimony in a voting rights case citing that it goes against the school's interest by conflicting with the administration of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. This could reflect free dpeech authority over academically based experts in other avenues such as online or as professional consultants, a maneuver typically reserved for corporate employers for protecting intellectual property and trade secrets. I think it may actually enrich private informal social speculation among educated guessers.

Opie Virtual Automata Modeling Protocol graduate thesis:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1chosfYvkM5SUbKKAQbJyMT_mD-d2cBROh9ZWFVsASwE/mobilebasic

Intelligent Voice Assistant in Python:
https://youtu.be/SXsyLdKkKX0

University of Florida Prohibits Professors From Testifying:
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/university-of-florida-prohibits-professors-from-testifying/2600018/

kongfinger HBCU subject matter expert locator:
https://github.com/pacobaco/kongfinger