Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Medical Trauma in Public
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 22:16 UTC

An interesting FARC strategy is the medical trauma injury finder to prevent implied projected intergender associations so someone without training and understanding of medical trauma injuries might not feel at ease with an unknown stranger with this type of condition. Sometimes what the gifted teachers do is bait the Colombian bully farm hands with a gifted female peer as the best source of interrogation techniques and contraband spirited to them by their unsuspecting play rape captors. But on the other hand the humanitarian coase analysis suggests living rely emancipated on passive income or charitably donating a consumer liability or criminal justice sympathy apportionment may outweigh the shame and embarrassment of a trauma injury visible in public. Several doctors have intimidated that even professional employment is so unpleasant that they would have considered & preferred purposely imbalancing the dopamine and serotonin brain chemicals artificially through recreational drugs as I did to require pharmacological regulation.

https://youtu.be/cVCruZYQXsc

Re: Medical Trauma in Public

<c47bb488-e84e-4626-886c-5340c6d7f4ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=332&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#332

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:27:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Medical Trauma in Public
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 22:27 UTC

On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 6:16:02 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> An interesting FARC strategy is the medical trauma injury finder to prevent implied projected intergender associations so someone without training and understanding of medical trauma injuries might not feel at ease with an unknown stranger with this type of condition. Sometimes what the gifted teachers do is bait the Colombian bully farm hands with a gifted female peer as the best source of interrogation techniques and contraband spirited to them by their unsuspecting play rape captors. But on the other hand the humanitarian coase analysis suggests living rely emancipated on passive income or charitably donating a consumer liability or criminal justice sympathy apportionment may outweigh the shame and embarrassment of a trauma injury visible in public. Several doctors have intimidated that even professional employment is so unpleasant that they would have considered & preferred purposely imbalancing the dopamine and serotonin brain chemicals artificially through recreational drugs as I did to require pharmacological regulation.
>
> https://youtu.be/cVCruZYQXsc

In this case a Jackson trauma nurse posted a medical trauma photo taken from Jackson on Instagram. Like many, I didn’t know what to do and equated it with holding up a phone as a surrogate way to ask a black doctor, a matter I had opined during the Chauvin murder trial of George Floyd so I could plug my HBCU subject matter locator for free. To make a person a celebrity medical trauma case for being treated at JMH bears ill repute on the nurse medical staff shortage purportedly behind the influx of Haitian migrants often known as other illegal aliens to perform skilled work for free or for room and board. Check the GitHub link below to view the source materials below for kongfinger, the HBCU expertise locator secretly ghosted as a private enterprise apparatus on the cloud.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/10/04/miami-nurse-fired-after-posting-photos-baby-born-birth-defect/5987235001/

https://github.com/pacobaco/kongfinger