From: drsteerf...@yahoo.corn (Mack A. Damia)
Newsgroups: rec.food.drink.tea
Subject: Campfire Cheese Hash Brown Packets
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:10:22 +0100
 by: Mack A. Damia - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:10 UTC

Campfire Cheese Hash Brown Packets

If you want to make the best of your overnight
trip, here are 7 tips from our insiders at
Airstream headquarters. They offer the tips that
every Airstream owner can use. These tips are just
suggestions. Always double-check your local codes
and ordinances before embarking on any camping
adventure.

1. Make your sleeping arrangements the night before
you leave.

I have tried to sleep in the cars of many fellow
campers and have found that unless you sleep on a
comfortable and stable surface you will wake up
with an uncomfortable and unstable surface and will
have no choice but to move over. Sleeping on the
floor, a rock, a tarp, or a pad is uncomfortable
and creates a very unstable sleeping surface. If it
is uncomfortable to sleep on the floor, try
sleeping on your bedroll or a tent floor that has a
foam pad. If you have tried these two, but they
have not worked, I?ve been known to set the bedroll
or tent floor on top of the seat cushion.

--
My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
She loves cock! Any cock will do!