From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: How to prevent thieves from stealing catalytic converters from your
vehicle
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 09:39:10 -0700
 by: Hisler - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 16:39 UTC

Woman kills apparent catalytic converter thief by backing her SUV over
the man-CA
PALMDALE, Calif. - A man accused of trying to steal a catalytic
converter in Palmdale was killed Tuesday when he was run over by the
woman whose vehicle he was trying to steal from, according to authorities.
It happened just before 6 p.m. in a store parking lot located on the
39000 block of 10th Street West.
Officials said the woman was asleep inside her Ford Excursion when a
car with four people inside pulled up next to it. That's when one of the
grand theft suspects got out of the car and began sawing off the
catalytic converter off the Excursion, Los Angeles County sheriff's
deputies said.
The woman inside the Excursion was woken up by the noise, and that's
when she turned on her car, put it in reverse, and "felt a bump like she
ran something over," authorities said.
The woman immediately stopped the car after running the alleged thief
over and called 911. He was taken to a local hospital where he died.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got $7 eggs and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

And it's 1, 2, 3, 4 what are fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give
dam, the next stop is Banderastan!

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: How to prevent thieves from stealing catalytic converters from your vehicle

<hHuHL.945690$vBI8.221991@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3289&group=alt.law-enforcement#3289

Subject: Re: How to prevent thieves from stealing catalytic converters from
your vehicle
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.law-enforcement,ca.politics,seattle.politics,or.politics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 10:34:52 -0800
 by: a425couple - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 18:34 UTC

On 2/16/23 08:39, Hisler wrote:
> Woman kills apparent catalytic converter thief by backing her SUV over
> the man-CA
> PALMDALE, Calif. - A man accused of trying to steal a catalytic
> converter in Palmdale was killed Tuesday when he was run over by the
> woman whose vehicle he was trying to steal from, according to authorities.
>    It happened just before 6 p.m. in a store parking lot located on the
> 39000 block of 10th Street West.
>    Officials said the woman was asleep inside her Ford Excursion when a
> car with four people inside pulled up next to it. That's when one of the
> grand theft suspects got out of the car and began sawing off the
> catalytic converter off the Excursion, Los Angeles County sheriff's
> deputies said.
>    The woman inside the Excursion was woken up by the noise, and that's
> when she turned on her car, put it in reverse, and "felt a bump like she
> ran something over," authorities said.
>   The woman immediately stopped the car after running the alleged thief
> over and called 911. He was taken to a local hospital where he died.

Opps!
I was just trying to get my car away from danger,
I did not know anyone was under it.