From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: A chance to use the word serendipitous
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:00:11 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:00 UTC

On 4/29/2021 12:57 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 3:33:07 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> If you have to mention someones race or gender when giving them a award then they don't deserve it.
>> You know this is a great quote. What we need is someone with the guts to say it on national TV. You have the guts, don't you? So do I. But who's going to pay attention to us? Nobody. We are not famous enough. The trick is to get famous first, then say the truth on TV. But how? How do we become famous without going to prison for a long time? We don't have to be wildly famous, just enough to get people's attention. Then we can go on TV and say anything we want. Can't we?
>

> You can say it but then you will be hunted down and attacked. This is what the new world order is all about. Please spaeak out so we can kill you.

That's the beauty of the group we have. We can freely speak our minds
and if the new world order wants to take us on, tell them to bring it.
You, Thomas, Bozo and myself will take-on all comers. WE ARE THE NEW
WORLD ORDER!!!

Re: A chance to use the word serendipitous

<77cf09b2-8c0c-4d9c-a8fa-ce82a3adcce1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3272&group=alt.life.sucks#3272

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:29 UTC

> That's the beauty of the group we have. We can freely speak our minds
> and if the new world order wants to take us on, tell them to bring it.
> You, Thomas, Bozo and myself will take-on all comers. WE ARE THE NEW
> WORLD ORDER!!!

That is the only way to overtake the world - one small step at a time, Neil Armstrong style. Most attempts to establish new world orders fail because the people making the attempts get too greedy and go for it all at once. The secret to overtaking the world is to keep your own world as small as possible. The secret to being able to say anything you want is to to talk to people who don't listen. That's most people, myself included. Yes, we are the new world order - glad to see you finally recognize it - but I am warning you now, to keep the order alive we will need patience. No herding of large groups into camps. No rounding up and executing. One person at a time. There's close to 8 billion of them so it's going to take a while, but that's the only way to do it - one person at a time - the same Ollie and I did it to Bozo and now you. We do not round up and incarcerate. We recruit. The lonely and ignored, societal rejects all. Actually we don't recruit them, they come to us. We may die before our new world order kicks in, but that's not important. What's important is establishing it even if it means our great grandchildren carry forth our legacy.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: A chance to use the word serendipitous