Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,seattle.politics,or.politics,ca.politics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: The Number Of Police Officers Shot In The Line Of Duty Has More Than
Doubled Since 2020
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 08:46:55 -0800
 by: a425couple - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:46 UTC

from
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/02/officers-shot-january-up-2021/

‘Unlike Anything I’ve Seen’: The Number Of Police Officers Shot In The
Line Of Duty Has More Than Doubled Since 2020
US-POLITICS-RACISM-POLICE-HEARING
Photo by TOM WILLIAMS/POOL/AFP via Getty Images

Daily Caller News Foundation logo
ERINN BROADUS
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
February 02, 2023
1:23 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

Thirty-four officers were shot while on duty in Jan. 2023, a 113%
increase from this time in 2020, the National Fraternal Order of Police
reported on Monday.

Last year, 331 police officers were shot and 62 killed on duty,
according to the report, a substantial increase from 2020 where 312 were
shot and 47 killed, and four years prior when 237 officers were shot and
53 killed. (RELATED: Arizona Officer Shot And Killed During Traffic Stop)

Of those shot last month, nine were shot in ambush-style attacks, the
report states. Ambush attacks are when an officer is surprised by
gunfire without any warning or way of defending themselves.

There were 88 ambush-style attacks on police officers last year,
according to a statement released at the end of 2022 by the President of
the Fraternal Order of Police Patrick Yoes. The attacks left 125
officers shot and 31 dead.

Twitter graph

The states with the most officer shootings last month were California,
Minnesota, and Texas—each with three occurrences, according to the FOP
report. A police officer was shot in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, on Jan.
25 after responding to a call about felony domestic assault, U.S. News
reported. He is expected to recover.

In Selma, California, a police officer was shot and killed Feb. 1 after
a woman flagged him down and alerted him to a suspicious car, according
to NBC News. When the officer got to the car, he was shot multiple times
and later died at the hospital.

“This past year has been one of the most dangerous years for law
enforcement in recent history due to the increase of violence directed
towards law enforcement officers as well as the nationwide crime
crisis,” Yoes said.

“Frankly, it is unlike anything I’ve seen in my 36 years of law
enforcement,” he continued.

All content created by the Daily Caller News Foundation, an independent
and nonpartisan newswire service, is available without charge to any
legitimate news publisher that can provide a large audience. All
republished articles must include our logo, our reporter’s byline and
their DCNF affiliation. For any questions about our guidelines or
partnering with us, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Tags : crime data fraternal order of police police shootings

Re: The Number Of Police Officers Shot In The Line Of Duty Has More Than Doubled Since 2020

<66cdf6cbae36297931df6ca03c3a6f4b@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3280&group=alt.law-enforcement#3280

From: dox...@yahoo.com (leon)
Subject: Re: The Number Of Police Officers Shot In The Line Of Duty Has More
Than Doubled Since 2020
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 10:55:38 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement, ca.politics, or.politics, seattle.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: leon - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:55 UTC

On 03 Feb 2023, a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> posted some

> from
> https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/02/officers-shot-january-up-2021/
>
> ‘Unlike Anything I’ve Seen’: The Number Of Police Officers Shot
> In The Line Of Duty Has More Than Doubled Since 2020
> US-POLITICS-RACISM-POLICE-HEARING
> Photo by TOM WILLIAMS/POOL/AFP via Getty Images
>
> Daily Caller News Foundation logo
> ERINN BROADUS
> INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
> February 02, 2023
> 1:23 PM ET
> FONT SIZE:
>
> Thirty-four officers were shot while on duty in Jan. 2023, a 113%
> increase from this time in 2020, the National Fraternal Order of
> Police reported on Monday.
>
> Last year, 331 police officers were shot and 62 killed on duty,
> according to the report, a substantial increase from 2020 where 312
> were shot and 47 killed, and four years prior when 237 officers were
> shot and 53 killed. (RELATED: Arizona Officer Shot And Killed During
> Traffic Stop)
>
> Of those shot last month, nine were shot in ambush-style attacks, the
> report states. Ambush attacks are when an officer is surprised by
> gunfire without any warning or way of defending themselves.

Thank Obama. He started this shit.

> There were 88 ambush-style attacks on police officers last year,
> according to a statement released at the end of 2022 by the President
> of the Fraternal Order of Police Patrick Yoes. The attacks left 125
> officers shot and 31 dead.
>
> Twitter graph
>
> The states with the most officer shootings last month were California,
> Minnesota, and Texas—each with three occurrences, according to the
> FOP report. A police officer was shot in White Bear Lake, Minnesota,
> on Jan. 25 after responding to a call about felony domestic assault,
> U.S. News reported. He is expected to recover.
>
> In Selma, California, a police officer was shot and killed Feb. 1
> after a woman flagged him down and alerted him to a suspicious car,
> according to NBC News. When the officer got to the car, he was shot
> multiple times and later died at the hospital.
>
> “This past year has been one of the most dangerous years for law
> enforcement in recent history due to the increase of violence directed
> towards law enforcement officers as well as the nationwide crime
> crisis,” Yoes said.
>
> “Frankly, it is unlike anything I’ve seen in my 36 years of law
> enforcement,” he continued.

Eric Holder is also guilty.