From: jdyou...@ymail.com (J D Young)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,law.court.federal,alt.law-enforcement,alt.things-to-do-today.shoot-him-once
Subject: Re: Yet another mass shooting.
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 21:28:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J D Young - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 21:28 UTC

On 22 Jan 2023, !Jones <x@y.com> posted some

> On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:33:07 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Mighty?
> Wannabe? <@.> wrote:
>
>>!Jones wrote on 1/22/2023 11:11 AM:
>>> This time in the L.A. area. Will we *ever* have enough?
>>
>>No. Gun lunacy is contagious and hereditary. Gun loons tend to breed gun
>>loons. It will spread like Zombie Apocalypse.
>>
>>The only way to get rid of the gun loons is to piss Russia and China off
>>so they will nuke us, and then we release all our nukes at once to nuke
>>ourselves in order to cleanse the land of these gun loons.
>
> There are no "quick fix" solutions. We, as a nation, must come to the
> conclusion that there is no such thing as a "human right" to a gun...

You're a pussy and you don't deserve to live in the USA.

Enforce the law. Biden and the Democrats have been allowing hundreds of
thousands of criminals to stream across the US border, even handing them
money, food, lodging, healthcare at the expense of American citizens.

Options -

Take drug dealers and gang members out in the desert, use them for target
practice.

Load up planes with them and drop them from 30,000 feet near the border.
Leave their bodies to rot.

Give all parents immunity for shooting any drug dealer or gang member who
messs with their kids.