Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 15:28:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Boy Bitch Bottom Boys Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan His Younger Step
Brother Leave 4 Unwanted Msgs Today. Yet Only One Shows On The Call Display
(604) 544-4963 10:22 AM. The Voice Envelope Shows This For The Last Msg 1:57
PM 236-668-6156
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 23:28 UTC

https://youtu.be/UAokQ_Dqpew

Philippe Falkenberg
Contact Philippe Falkenberg
Address
New Westminster, BC V3L
Phone (604) 544-4963
Philippe Falkenberg, (604) 544-4963, From out of New Westminster Area Dial +1 6045444963, Philippe Falkenberg's Adress is New Westminster BC V3L, Canada.

https://www.canadapages.com/wp/philippe-falkenberg-new-westminster-bc-6045444963/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipe-falkenberg-647b1933/?originalSubdomain=ca

Philippe Falkenberg
New Westminster
604-544-4963

https://www.whitepagescanada.ca/bc/new-westminster/m-falahati_1063185/

FALKEN EQUITY GROUP
Investment service in Surrey, British Columbia
Located in: Panorama Place
Address: #307 15240, BC-10, Surrey, BC V3S 5K7, Canada
Phone: +1 604-542-8520
Province: British Columbia

FALKEN GROUP
In...@FalkenGroup.com​
Vancouver - British Columbia

If you Google Search Falken Group most of the links only show In...@FalkenGroup.com​ or are File 404. I suggest just like Gordon John Sauck you walk away from such ppl there are all sorts of reputable firms and ppl easily checked out.

Dave Mulligan and Joe Mulligan are scammers and chronic daily liars.
The 10:22 AM call woke me up as I left my cell phone in my bedroom. The morons claim to be sober and invite me to kill them I will be going to New Westminster today don't know for how long. The protective custody twits are known to me to be fraudsters, petty thieves, moochers, chronic daily liars, racist to Blacks, lazy, have never won a fight against anyone under 65, Joe is a convicted sex offender he ratted out his friends in Ottawa to avoid a 30 day assault beef their sisters have disowned them he blushes when slapped in public. Joe's Russian female roommate stole everything she could carry a few years ago. Amanda Wheadon of New Westminster was ripped off by the idiot this year for several hundred dollars she mentions it several times on her FB page.

Greg Carr shared a memory.
October 31
·
Shared with Your friends
The Firehouse Pub closed permanently 2 weeks after the slapping of Joe Mulligan there. The Florian Knights have ceased to exist in BC.
SEPT. 10 2022 Dave Mulligan the moron bog head I have posted about was stumbling around almost stumbling off the sidewalk onto the road wearing a red shirt that the back side said 100% Canadian and listed a bunch of towns including 100 Mile House. He worked for Save On as a meat cutter for around 6 months the surly sot around 4 years ago until they fired the lazy sod he claimed he got a $40k severance the chronic liar. He looked liked a blurry, stunned cow unshaven and did several intoxicated 360 degree movements easily the most inebriated person there. He had a green hat. Hey Dave Mulligan you protective custody fraudster you said you were going to torch my apt and snap on me and kill me you and your half brother Joe or your Mom ever figure out who Daddy was? 10 minutes after the loser stumbled off a middle aged man approached me with a woman and thanked me for not punching Dave out saying, " We don't want violence here." Dave and his younger half brother Joe are banned from HOPS Pub I remember slapping Joe in the face at the now closed Firehouse Pub on Bonsor Ave. his protective custody Aboriginal friends and he did nothing. Amanda Wheadon a New Westminster resident made the mistake of giving Joe Mulligan a few hundred dollars for rent and he just took the $.
Tyra Campbell
If this is the same Joe. Him and his brother are pretty easy to find. They bounce around the pubs in Burnaby and New West.
Reply10w
Amanda Wheadon
Tyra Campbell yes its definitely the same Joe. You, Lia, Brit and myself have all served him and his brother at multiple places in New West. It's really sad that he did this. 😔
Reply10w
Terri Woroniuk
Shitty to hear about the scam. Nothing worse !!
Reply10w
Gloria Fajnor Milne
He’s ignoring me now!
Reply10w
Amanda Wheadon
Gloria Fajnor Milne of course he is lol he's a scammer and I hope he has trouble sleeping at night
Reply10w
Greg Carr
Greg Carr

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.wheadon.7 Amanda Wheadon describes being ripped off by Joe Mulligan. Both Joe And Dave have a history of eviction for non payment of rent in Burnaby and New Westminster. Joe Mulligan used to attend Centennial in the Tricities I have FB friends that know him from that era they are not complimentary about the bitch brothers face down crew. They have a cousin named Chris Jones and their fat uncle Mike Mulligan in Airdrie, AB 105 Tanner Close has been known to help them.

Last phone call was at 1:57 PM 236-668-6156 the voice msg info shows None of the phone calls save one shows up on my log of calls which is strange obviously. If anyone can tell me who their cell provider is that would be helpful.

Well Joe and Dave were doing their stupidity I cleaned up litter around the block and was complimented by a neighbour for doing so.

The auto detail supply store at King's Cross Mall has a couple tents set up behind the mall bunch of good looking Indo young guys with around 15 vehicles lined up never seen that before in 8 years. The place doesn't have a web site.

Auto Detailing Supplies | CHEMICAL GUYS PRODUCTS
5.0
(3)

Cleaning products supplier in Surrey, British Columbia
Directions
Overview
Reviews
Located in: King's Cross Shopping Centre
Address: 7488 King George Blvd #600, Surrey, BC V3W 0H9, Canada
Province: British Columbia

Hardly ever see customers there and when there is only a few not much shelving in the store.

Taggers centi and I Was Here are busy.

https://youtu.be/UAokQ_Dqpew