Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 56d.1...@ztq9.net (56d.1152)
Subject: Erdogan Shows True Colors - LOVES Hamas
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 19:53:12 -0400
 by: 56d.1152 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:53 UTC

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/levintv/turkey-s-president-declares-fealty-to-hamas

Turkey’s President Erdogan has declared his fealty to Hamas.

Erdogan called Hamas a "liberation group" and Israel a "war
criminal" during a pro-Palestinian rally that was staged by
his religiously conservative ruling party in Istanbul this
past weekend.

The Turkish president has been reportedly ramping up his
support of the terrorist group, prompting Israel to withdraw
its diplomats.

“Hamas is not a terrorist organization but a liberation group,
a group of Mujahideen that is fighting to protect its soil
and its citizens,” Erdogan told the crowd.

“Israel, you may be an organization because the West owes you
a lot, but Turkey owes you nothing,” he continued.

.. . .

How do you boot a country out of NATO ???

Like FAST !

Re: Erdogan Shows True Colors - LOVES Hamas

<gaj0N.270523$2fS.202674@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32428&group=alt.politics#32428

Subject: Re: Erdogan Shows True Colors - LOVES Hamas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 52h.1...@ztq7.net (52h.1142)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 19:59:24 -0700
 by: 52h.1142 - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 02:59 UTC

On 10/31/2023 4:53 PM, 56d.1152 wrote:
> https://www.theblaze.com/shows/levintv/turkey-s-president-declares-fealty-to-hamas
>
> Turkey’s President Erdogan has declared his fealty to Hamas.
>
> Erdogan called Hamas a "liberation group" and Israel a "war
> criminal" during a pro-Palestinian rally that was staged by
> his religiously conservative ruling party in Istanbul this
> past weekend
Trump, your hero, has repeatedly expressed his admiration and support for
Erdoğan and Orbán and Kim and Putin and Xi and every other fucking murderous
tyrant/autocrat on the planet. Why do you have your tongue up Trump's asshole?
Answer: because you're a Nazi shitbag, and you support autocracy.

interests / alt.politics / Erdogan Shows True Colors - LOVES Hamas