6 May, 2024: Currently experiencing networking issues at backend news servers. No resolution at this time.

interests / soc.culture.puerto-rico / Social Media for Tax Day

SubjectAuthor
* Social Media for Tax DayJuan Rodriguez
`* Re: Social Media for Tax DayJuan Rodriguez
 `* Re: Social Media for Tax DayJuan Rodriguez
  `- Re: Social Media for Tax DayJuan Rodriguez

1
Social Media for Tax Day

<5ee7f38b-688f-4c4a-ad23-c6f7f662d935n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=323&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#323

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Social Media for Tax Day
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 03:02 UTC

Has the federal government developed a social media portal style technology for tax day? The MITRE corporation based in Virginia had originally developed software similar to Facebook during the Clinton administration and had more recently been funded by the IRS meaning the new IRS budget windfall graping taxpayers up to $600 transactions with an elephant herd of rolled cricks. this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll. I've seen this type of administrative maneuver before in the local criminal justice system. Because of the burdensome jury procedure, technicians are often paid to sit legal cases situated in a decisive capacity. This preordained "vetting by bureacracy" is actually less burdensome and expensive than the traditional legal system, addressing a cultural and technological gap in literacy among minorities that can infect the governments of other countries. This is mainly because many young adults come into higher education plaigarizing the wishbone only to compete with entering students possessing as-is consumer based knowledge of an industry gained from social networks within family, friends, and community-based professional industry connections often available in private school. For a technology to be feasibly and hypothetically possible to implement on a research basis predicates selection for implementation and common commercial use.

https://www.mitre.org/publications/project-stories/mitre-helps-the-irs-tackle-enterprisewide-information-technology-planning

Re: Social Media for Tax Day

<5a1cfff1-a92d-4208-adb5-985ba71d76cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=324&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#324

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 12:26:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Social Media for Tax Day
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:26 UTC

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:02:53 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> Has the federal government developed a social media portal style technology for tax day? The MITRE corporation based in Virginia had originally developed software similar to Facebook during the Clinton administration and had more recently been funded by the IRS meaning the new IRS budget windfall graping taxpayers up to $600 transactions with an elephant herd of rolled cricks. this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll. I've seen this type of administrative maneuver before in the local criminal justice system. Because of the burdensome jury procedure, technicians are often paid to sit legal cases situated in a decisive capacity. This preordained "vetting by bureacracy" is actually less burdensome and expensive than the traditional legal system, addressing a cultural and technological gap in literacy among minorities that can infect the governments of other countries. This is mainly because many young adults come into higher education plaigarizing the wishbone only to compete with entering students possessing as-is consumer based knowledge of an industry gained from social networks within family, friends, and community-based professional industry connections often available in private school. For a technology to be feasibly and hypothetically possible to implement on a research basis predicates selection for implementation and common commercial use.
>
> https://www.mitre.org/publications/project-stories/mitre-helps-the-irs-tackle-enterprisewide-information-technology-planning

Identity tourism is a proposed Improvement of the domestic wealth redistribution system. The matter has drawn interest in the local education system with many migrants fomenting tourism of their emigrating countries. New era in identity media is the switchbait like competing identity reservations like illiquid unions and collateral bargaining the fairy puff of cinema has reached the golden age of the identity tourism agency. The identity reservation agency is portrayable as a drink mix umbrella teepee

Re: Social Media for Tax Day

<1e201b4b-22a0-413f-83b7-b5b5e2f84c6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=325&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#325

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 13:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:00 UTC

On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:26:33 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 11:02:53 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> > Has the federal government developed a social media portal style technology for tax day? The MITRE corporation based in Virginia had originally developed software similar to Facebook during the Clinton administration and had more recently been funded by the IRS meaning the new IRS budget windfall graping taxpayers up to $600 transactions with an elephant herd of rolled cricks. this is already technolgically feasible and already in use, left to be declassified under the house bill to submit it to vetting by bureacracy, relieving it from security clearance level handling status. the high speed processing of banking information was possible after y2k with middleware integration software and a highly more apt application of transparency is community access to human resources id pictures along with w2 payroll. I've seen this type of administrative maneuver before in the local criminal justice system. Because of the burdensome jury procedure, technicians are often paid to sit legal cases situated in a decisive capacity. This preordained "vetting by bureacracy" is actually less burdensome and expensive than the traditional legal system, addressing a cultural and technological gap in literacy among minorities that can infect the governments of other countries.. This is mainly because many young adults come into higher education plaigarizing the wishbone only to compete with entering students possessing as-is consumer based knowledge of an industry gained from social networks within family, friends, and community-based professional industry connections often available in private school. For a technology to be feasibly and hypothetically possible to implement on a research basis predicates selection for implementation and common commercial use.
> >
> > https://www.mitre.org/publications/project-stories/mitre-helps-the-irs-tackle-enterprisewide-information-technology-planning
> Identity tourism is a proposed Improvement of the domestic wealth redistribution system. The matter has drawn interest in the local education system with many migrants fomenting tourism of their emigrating countries. New era in identity media is the switchbait like competing identity reservations like illiquid unions and collateral bargaining the fairy puff of cinema has reached the golden age of the identity tourism agency. The identity reservation agency is portrayable as a drink mix umbrella teepee

It’s kind of a spy cot to avoid paying taxes and reporting to the bureaucracy of the IRS. Like the clandestine security personnel officer Black Widiw from the movie ive found many advanced research capabilities intentionally divert reporting income tax to evade oversight, a matter Scarlett has likely swallowed by owing an estimated $20 million in streaming revenue from the movie after settling the contract dispute which using alternative diversionary secret spy cot compensation methods could have generated an investment premium in higher class professional talent bypassing the federal tax coffers. American whites often evade public governance submissions over longstanding distrust of blacks stemming from the slavery era with retaliation by claiming dominion of white women in positions of authority or persuasion dependent on tax subsidized funding while Puerto Rican woman trust the federal government and Puerto Rican authorities. I’ve found American blacks psychologically interested in the Starbucks quality of many government tax funded Puerto Rican women like family friends and relatives and spouses. Like a glory if this fan the Spanish culture is less angular and structured than English like nestling a nice friendly pig. Like the Black Widow spy, Disney lawyers unsuccessfully cited theatrical exclusivity in a contract parole dispute over the black widow movie. While contract negotiations for windfall settlements for just abd fair albeit not unlimited compensation seems to undermine alternative methods of celebrity compensation like career advancement and sequester action access, a matter driven home in other fields favoring low taxed gains for advancement of payment ulterior to upfront check drafts such as clandestine security status like the character in the movie abd long term favor and cultural auspice much like in other professional high paying fields, enjoying luxury items to taste test while avoiding the high income tax bracket dupe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10047857/Disney-settles-Scarlett-Johansson-sued-company-50million-lost-earnings-Black-Widow.html

Re: Social Media for Tax Day

<bf896d23-c844-4e80-a4cd-3e8502899e59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=334&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#334

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 04:38 UTC

On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:00:49 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> [...]
> It’s kind of a spy cot to avoid paying taxes and reporting to the bureaucracy of the IRS. Like the clandestine security personnel officer Black Widiw from the movie ive found many advanced research capabilities intentionally divert reporting income tax to evade oversight, a matter Scarlett has likely swallowed by owing an estimated $20 million in streaming revenue from the movie after settling the contract dispute which using alternative diversionary secret spy cot compensation methods could have generated an investment premium in higher class professional talent bypassing the federal tax coffers. American whites often evade public governance submissions over longstanding distrust of blacks stemming from the slavery era with retaliation by claiming dominion of white women in positions of authority or persuasion dependent on tax subsidized funding while Puerto Rican woman trust the federal government and Puerto Rican authorities. I’ve found American blacks psychologically interested in the Starbucks quality of many government tax funded Puerto Rican women like family friends and relatives and spouses. Like a glory if this fan the Spanish culture is less angular and structured than English like nestling a nice friendly pig. Like the Black Widow spy, Disney lawyers unsuccessfully cited theatrical exclusivity in a contract parole dispute over the black widow movie. While contract negotiations for windfall settlements for just abd fair albeit not unlimited compensation seems to undermine alternative methods of celebrity compensation like career advancement and sequester action access, a matter driven home in other fields favoring low taxed gains for advancement of payment ulterior to upfront check drafts such as clandestine security status like the character in the movie abd long term favor and cultural auspice much like in other professional high paying fields, enjoying luxury items to taste test while avoiding the high income tax bracket dupe.

Social media would be a good place for social bnb with a packaged friend rental by day, week, or month for online acquaintances. It would be interesting to shop around and rent someone socially on an idbnb app with even ibnb marketing. Ponying up a small time starter fee to advertise and then subsequently offering a for profit private ibnb service.

https://youtu.be/0iqZD-oTE7U