From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of
Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 13:45:27 -0700
 by: Hisler - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 20:45 UTC

Authored by Michael Snyder via TheMostImportantNews.com,

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/marauding-bands-looters-are-stealing-billions-dollars-worth-merchandise-america-descends

Three years ago, I bet that 99 percent of my readers had never heard of
ORC. Of course by now almost everyone knows that ORC stands for
“organized retail crime”, and it is prompting retailers to permanently
shut down stores all over the nation. Right now, retail theft is
happening from coast to coast on a scale that we have never seen in our
entire history. Marauding bands of looters are barging into stores,
grabbing as much merchandise as they can possibly carry, and then
ever to turn stolen goods into cash, and at this point organized retail
crime has become a multi-billion dollar business. As I have repeatedly
warned my readers, America is descending into lawlessness. The thin
veneer of civilization that we all depend upon on a daily basis is
rapidly disappearing, and if we stay on this path our society will soon
be completely unrecognizable.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness

<p94qohhp33m0u4fl3i006k8o6qh8lg3318@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3225&group=alt.law-enforcement#3225

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.guns,alt.law-enforcement,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 16:35:57 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 21:35 UTC

On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 13:45:27 -0700, Hisler <hisler@nym.hush.com> wrote:

> . . . America is descending into lawlessness. The thin
>veneer of civilization that we all depend upon on a daily basis is
>rapidly disappearing, and if we stay on this path our society will soon
>be completely unrecognizable.

"Alas and alack! Woe to me! Woe to thee! It's all so dark and scary
I just want to DIE!"

Then get on with it.

Swill
--
"America is descending into lawlessness. The thin
veneer of civilization that we all depend upon on a daily basis
is rapidly disappearing, and if we stay on this path our society
will soon be completely unrecognizable." - an Internet troll