Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. -- Theophrastus

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked CarRudy Wintergreen
`* Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Cara425couple
 +* Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Cara425couple
 |`- Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked CarScout
 `- Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked CarScout

1
Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car

<tl3lb7$c9a$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3193&group=alt.law-enforcement#3193

From: corn...@gmail.com (Rudy Wintergreen)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.states.utah,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 21:39:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rudy Wintergreen - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 21:39 UTC

On 16 Nov 2022, Buck Hammerschtok <buckhammerschtok@gmail.com> posted
some news:tl350t$2d5a2$1@dont-email.me:

> A road-raging Utah man was busted after he pointed a gun at a driver
> who turned out to be a police officer in an unmarked vehicle.
>
> https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/road-rager-pro-tip-dont-pull-a-gun-on
> -a-cop-in-an-unmarked-car/

The cop should have shot the fucker and set him on fire. Then we could
drink beer and go piss on him to put the fire out.

Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car

<rhfdL.77560$s2l3.37298@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3194&group=alt.law-enforcement#3194

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.states.utah,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:31:19 -0800
 by: a425couple - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 00:31 UTC

On 11/16/22 13:39, Rudy Wintergreen wrote:
> On 16 Nov 2022, Buck Hammerschtok <buckhammerschtok@gmail.com> posted
> some news:tl350t$2d5a2$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> A road-raging Utah man was busted after he pointed a gun at a driver
>> who turned out to be a police officer in an unmarked vehicle.
>>
>> https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/road-rager-pro-tip-dont-pull-a-gun-on
>> -a-cop-in-an-unmarked-car/
>
> The cop should have shot the fucker and set him on fire. Then we could
> drink beer and go piss on him to put the fire out.

I do not know about that first sentence.

But did you see the video recently of the suspect
wearing a backpack, who got teazed, and the probes
ruptured some gasoline in his pack, and set him on fire?

Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car

<tjfdL.77561$s2l3.46718@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3195&group=alt.law-enforcement#3195

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.states.utah,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:33:29 -0800
 by: a425couple - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 00:33 UTC

On 11/16/22 16:31, a425couple wrote:
> On 11/16/22 13:39, Rudy Wintergreen wrote:
>> On 16 Nov 2022, Buck Hammerschtok <buckhammerschtok@gmail.com> posted
>> some news:tl350t$2d5a2$1@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> A road-raging Utah man was busted after he pointed a gun at a driver
>>> who turned out to be a police officer in an unmarked vehicle.
>>>
>>> https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/road-rager-pro-tip-dont-pull-a-gun-on
>>> -a-cop-in-an-unmarked-car/
>>
>> The cop should have shot the fucker and set him on fire.  Then we could
>> drink beer and go piss on him to put the fire out.
>
> I do not know about that first sentence.
>
> But did you see the video recently of the suspect
> wearing a backpack, who got teazed, and the probes
> ruptured some gasoline in his pack, and set him on fire?

Here you go, plenty to chose from:

About 66,400 results (0.40 seconds)
Showing results for video taser ignites gas in backpack
Search instead for video tazer ignites gas in back pack

Videos

PREVIEW
0:33
Policeman's taser ignites fleeing man's gas-filled backpack
CBS News · CBS Miami
3 weeks ago

PREVIEW
0:58
Biker's backpack ignites when trooper uses Taser
YouTube · Associated Press
3 weeks ago

PREVIEW
1:14
Arkansas Man Engulfed In Flames After Police Taser Ignites ...
YouTube · NBC News
3 weeks ago

0:32
Policeman's taser ignites fleeing man's gas-filled backpack
Yahoo · CBS Miami
3 weeks ago
Feedback
View all

VIDEO: Taser burns backpack full of gasoline in
VIDEO: Taser burns backpack full of gasoline in… Drag to Resize Video
.... VIDEO: Man arrested, accused of multiple assaults at Burien Transit
Center ...

VIDEO: Taser burns backpack full of gasoline in ... - Yahoo
Oct 25, 2022 — VIDEO: Taser burns backpack full of gasoline in Arkansas.
October 25, 2022 ... Biker's backpack ignites when trooper uses Taser.

Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car

<tl5cjm$2lf2o$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3198&group=alt.law-enforcement#3198

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.states.utah,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:17:25 -0500
 by: Scout - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 13:17 UTC

"a425couple" <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 11/16/22 13:39, Rudy Wintergreen wrote:
>> On 16 Nov 2022, Buck Hammerschtok <buckhammerschtok@gmail.com> posted
>> some news:tl350t$2d5a2$1@dont-email.me:
>>
>>> A road-raging Utah man was busted after he pointed a gun at a driver
>>> who turned out to be a police officer in an unmarked vehicle.
>>>
>>> https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/road-rager-pro-tip-dont-pull-a-gun-on
>>> -a-cop-in-an-unmarked-car/
>>
>> The cop should have shot the fucker and set him on fire. Then we could
>> drink beer and go piss on him to put the fire out.
>
> I do not know about that first sentence.
>
> But did you see the video recently of the suspect
> wearing a backpack, who got teazed, and the probes
> ruptured some gasoline in his pack, and set him on fire?

When you run from the police and/or resist arrest.. you assume the risks of
doing so.

Standard disclaimers apply.

Re: Road Rager Pro Tip: Don't Pull a Gun On a Cop in an Unmarked Car

<tl5cjm$2lf2o$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3199&group=alt.law-enforcement#3199

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.states.utah,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:21:50 -0500
 by: Scout - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 13:21 UTC

> On 11/16/22 16:31, a425couple wrote:
>> On 11/16/22 13:39, Rudy Wintergreen wrote:
>>> On 16 Nov 2022, Buck Hammerschtok <buckhammerschtok@gmail.com> posted
>>> some news:tl350t$2d5a2$1@dont-email.me:

>>> The cop should have shot the fucker and set him on fire. Then we could
>>> drink beer and go piss on him to put the fire out.
>>
>> I do not know about that first sentence.
>>
>> But did you see the video recently of the suspect
>> wearing a backpack, who got teazed, and the probes
>> ruptured some gasoline in his pack, and set him on fire?
>>
> Here you go, plenty to chose from:
>
> About 66,400 results (0.40 seconds)
> Showing results for video taser ignites gas in backpack
> Search instead for video tazer ignites gas in back pack
>
> Videos

Let's see.. you flee on your motorcycle creating a high speed and dangerous
chase.. when you find yourself in a dead end, you dump your bike and attempt
to flee on foot..

He chose the risk, shit happened.

If he had simply pulled over.. he wouldn't have been at risk or injured.