Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,seattle.politics,or.politics,ca.politics
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: For discussion - Who wants to defend this dead perp's action?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:02:02 -0800
 by: a425couple - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 19:02 UTC

For discussion - Who wants to defend this dead perp's action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTL2V5LVMsM

Perp Caught At Gas Station Meets His Maker

Active Self Protection
2.77M subscribers

1.8M views 3 weeks ago
Please thank PHLster for bringing us today’s video of Perp Caught At Gas
Station Meets His Maker! PHLster is a member of our holster consortium.
Check out their website at https://get-asp.com/phlster. Their mission
is to provide essential, reliable, considered, purpose-built solutions
for concealed-carry which set the trend for minimalist design, maximum
functionality, and attention to detail.