There is no grief which time does not lessen and soften.

interests / alt.politics / Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

SubjectAuthor
* Demented Trump Insults The Wrong GeneralBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong Generalpothead
 +* Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong Generalsuper70s
 |`- Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong Generalpothead
 `* Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General55c.1056
  `* Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong GeneralCharlie Glock
   +- Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General55c.1056
   `- Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong GeneralKlaus Schadenfreude

1
Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<ufg0t4$pfm$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31787&group=alt.politics#31787

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General
Date: 3 Oct 2023 03:13:40 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 03:13 UTC

| Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several
| disturbing stories about Trump
| CNN reached out to the Trump campaign Monday afternoon,
| telling officials there that a former administration
| official had confirmed, on the record, a number of details
| about the 2020 Atlantic story, without naming Kelly, and
| seeking comment. The Trump campaign responded by insulting
| the character and credibility of retired Joint Chiefs of
| Staff Chairman General Mark Milley, who had nothing to do
| with this story.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html>

--bks

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<ufg1j8$3c8oi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31788&group=alt.politics#31788

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 03:25:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 03:25 UTC

On 2023-10-03, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:

> | Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several
> | disturbing stories about Trump
> | CNN reached out to the Trump campaign Monday afternoon,
> | telling officials there that a former administration
> | official had confirmed, on the record, a number of details
> | about the 2020 Atlantic story, without naming Kelly, and
> | seeking comment. The Trump campaign responded by insulting
> | the character and credibility of retired Joint Chiefs of
> | Staff Chairman General Mark Milley, who had nothing to do
> | with this story.
><https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html>
>
> --bks

Yada, yada, yada.....

And Joe Biden didn't know the name of the Pentagon nor the name of his secretary
of defense.

Your point?

<https://wibc.com/104889/watch-biden-appears-lost-forgets-what-the-pentagon-is-called-and-who-his-
defense-secretary-is/>

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<super70s-BACB40.11255003102023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31791&group=alt.politics#31791

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2023 11:25:50 -0500
 by: super70s - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 16:25 UTC

In article <ufg1j8$3c8oi$1@dont-email.me>,
pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

> On 2023-10-03, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
> > |
> > | Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several
> > | disturbing stories about Trump
> > | CNN reached out to the Trump campaign Monday afternoon,
> > | telling officials there that a former administration
> > | official had confirmed, on the record, a number of details
> > | about the 2020 Atlantic story, without naming Kelly, and
> > | seeking comment. The Trump campaign responded by insulting
> > | the character and credibility of retired Joint Chiefs of
> > | Staff Chairman General Mark Milley, who had nothing to do
> > | with this story.
> ><https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-
> >us-service-members-veterans/index.html>
> >
> > --bks
>
> Yada, yada, yada.....
>
> And Joe Biden didn't know the name of the Pentagon nor the name of his
> secretary of defense.
>
> Your point?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<ufi293$3of49$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31795&group=alt.politics#31795

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 21:49:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 21:49 UTC

On 2023-10-03, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
> In article <ufg1j8$3c8oi$1@dont-email.me>,
> pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>> ><https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-
>> >us-service-members-veterans/index.html>
>> >
>> > --bks
>>
>> Yada, yada, yada.....
>>
>> And Joe Biden didn't know the name of the Pentagon nor the name of his
>> secretary of defense.
>>
>> Your point?
>
> People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Trump makes a single error and the left goes wild.
Biden fouls up every single day and the media says nothing.

Trump holds onto railings while walking down a slippery ramp and the media wants him to take a
cognitive test. And he did, and passed with flying colors.

Biden falls down AF1 ramp, multiple times, stumbles on stage almost knocking over a flag, can't
find his way to the WH from Marine 1, and so forth, and the media says nothing.

You're completely brainwashed by the left if you can't see the double standard.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<xP-cnS8vloBxOYH4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31798&group=alt.politics#31798

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 55c.1...@qtq8.net (55c.1056)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 19:34:04 -0400
 by: 55c.1056 - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 23:34 UTC

On 10/2/23 11:25 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-10-03, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> |
>> | Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several
>> | disturbing stories about Trump
>> | CNN reached out to the Trump campaign Monday afternoon,
>> | telling officials there that a former administration
>> | official had confirmed, on the record, a number of details
>> | about the 2020 Atlantic story, without naming Kelly, and
>> | seeking comment. The Trump campaign responded by insulting
>> | the character and credibility of retired Joint Chiefs of
>> | Staff Chairman General Mark Milley, who had nothing to do
>> | with this story.
>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Yada, yada, yada.....
>
> And Joe Biden didn't know the name of the Pentagon nor the name of his secretary
> of defense.
>
> Your point?
>
> <https://wibc.com/104889/watch-biden-appears-lost-forgets-what-the-pentagon-is-called-and-who-his-
> defense-secretary-is/>

A lot of Wokie generals deserve insults these days,
maybe Trump scored anyhow ? :-)

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<N%1TM.36090$vxh.24261@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31799&group=alt.politics#31799

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 00:06:05 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 00:06 UTC

On 2023-10-03, 55c.1056 <55c.1056@qtq8.net> wrote:

>>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Yada, yada, yada.....
>>
>> And Joe Biden didn't know the name of the Pentagon nor the name of his secretary
>> of defense.
>>
>> Your point?
>>
>> <https://wibc.com/104889/watch-biden-appears-lost-forgets-what-the-pentagon-is-called-and-who-his-
>> defense-secretary-is/>
>

> A lot of Wokie generals deserve insults these days,
> maybe Trump scored anyhow ? :-)

Trump scored a direct hit.
There is a reason why recruitment is way down lately and that reason is because the military has
gone full woke.
What marine wants to sleep in the same tent as a tranny?

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<KZCdnbzweKynTYH4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31801&group=alt.politics#31801

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans
From: 55c.1...@qtq8.net (55c.1056)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 22:38:49 -0400
 by: 55c.1056 - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 02:38 UTC

On 10/3/23 8:06 PM, Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2023-10-03, 55c.1056 <55c.1056@qtq8.net> wrote:

>>> Yada, yada, yada.....
>>>
>>> And Joe Biden didn't know the name of the Pentagon nor the name of his secretary
>>> of defense.
>>>
>>> Your point?
>>>
>>> <https://wibc.com/104889/watch-biden-appears-lost-forgets-what-the-pentagon-is-called-and-who-his-
>>> defense-secretary-is/>
>>

>> A lot of Wokie generals deserve insults these days,
>> maybe Trump scored anyhow ? :-)
>
> Trump scored a direct hit.
> There is a reason why recruitment is way down lately and that reason is because the military has
> gone full woke.
> What marine wants to sleep in the same tent as a tranny?

That's part of it for sure. Today's mil penalizes Real Men.

Relentless leftist "America Is Evil" propaganda at every
level hasn't helped either. The ideal 21st Century Man makes
Woody Allen look like He-Man. They are mentally-destroyed
wrecks. Alas the only "real men" seem to be gangsters.

And finally ... remember the song with the line "No
Future For You" ? It was kind of a joke then, but NOW,
I think most of the youth actually FEEL it, do NOT
see a Brighter Future. So, what's the point ? They
will just be parasites and carrion-eaters until
there's nothing left.

Yea, yea, maybe that's TOO dismal a viewpoint ... but
every day as I peruse the world news that viewpoint
gets reinforced a little bit more. The Western World
seems to be burning out at every level. There ARE
still hard-asses, conquerors, in the world however.
At this rate we'll be seeing them soon enough.

Carter's exit speech mentioned "malaise". We mostly
thought he was just pissed about Reagan winning -
but now I suspect he had caught the whiff of something
more general, more sinister, in the body politic.

Re: Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General

<jcjthit66p3ulsgrnuirv43cesges7fj6d@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31817&group=alt.politics#31817

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 07:53:14 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 14:53 UTC

[Default] Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> typed:

>On Wed, 04 Oct 2023 00:06:05 GMT, Charlie Glock wrote:
>
>>There is a reason why recruitment is way down lately and that reason is because the military has
>>gone full woke.
>
>Geez . . . You guys can make up more bullshit . . .
>

>"“These unprecedented recruiting challenges are driven, in part, by a low national
>unemployment rate, a strong job market, intense competition with the private sector and a
>declining number of young Americans interested in and qualified for uniform service,” Army
>Lt. Gen Douglass Stitt said."
><https://news.yahoo.com/defense-department-u-military-falling-220156431.html>

Don't you feel stupid for proving him right?

LOL!!

You're such a dumb ass.

interests / alt.politics / Demented Trump Insults The Wrong General