From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Woman swallowed whole by python in Indonesia
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 01:29:48 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 05:29 UTC

On 4/30/2021 12:23 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> It's the stuff movies, careers, and loglines are made — pulling together old plots, themes, titles, and loose threads going nowhere that can save untold numbers of endangered "Snakes On A Plane" with "Just Two Bodies and One Snake On A Plane".
>

> I was in Jamaica twice in my teens, about 3 months each time, living off my aunt and her husband. It was great. It is a very tropical island. But did you know there are no snakes there? Incredible. They imported the mongoose from Australia back in the 1800s or whenever to kill off the snakes. Hard to believe they got them all, but I never saw one and supposedly there are none on the island. Plenty of big cockroaches though. They brought the mongoose over to kill the snakes. Successful. But when the mongoose ran out of snakes they started going after chickens and became a menace. This reminds me of the medical assholes and their vaccines and so forth with the cure ultimately becoming the new disorder. Never saw the movie Snakes on a Plane. Am I missing anything?

There are no snakes in Ireland. St. Patrick rid the place of them back
in the 1500s. First he held a parade where everyone got drunk. Then they
hunted down and killed all the snakes. They still hold a parade in his
honor every year in NYC, Boston, and a few other White controlled
cities. Now instead of killing snakes, they beat-up Blacks and Jews. I
stay home every year on St. Paddy's Day to be on the safe side. If Bozo
were smart, he would too.

Re: Woman swallowed whole by python in Indonesia

<f68b2a68-5fb3-44ad-8233-154323e3e222n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3176&group=alt.life.sucks#3176

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 15:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 22:37 UTC

> There are no snakes in Ireland. St. Patrick rid the place of them back
> in the 1500s. First he held a parade where everyone got drunk. Then they
> hunted down and killed all the snakes. They still hold a parade in his
> honor every year in NYC, Boston, and a few other White controlled
> cities. Now instead of killing snakes, they beat-up Blacks and Jews. I
> stay home every year on St. Paddy's Day to be on the safe side. If Bozo
> were smart, he would too.

You ever snake whip a youth to death? I have. I prefer the snake to be alive but have used dead ones. I do not swing the snake by the head. I hold the tail. I let the head swing free. When the snake is alive it strikes out at anything during the centrifugal force lasso-like pre-whip ritual. I tie my victim to a tree then lasso whip the living snake closer and closer to the face of the tree bound victim. Sometimes I'll slow down the swing on purpose to give the snake a good chance to take a good bite of the face. After my victim has been face bit a few times and is in intense pain from the snake's poison, I then take that same snake and return it centrifugal force lasso style round and round the head swingmanship till I plow it's seething head into a nearby tree splattering it to pieces.

Re: Woman swallowed whole by python in Indonesia

<sgenpv$t2u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3179&group=alt.life.sucks#3179

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:27:25 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 01:27 UTC

On 8/28/2021 6:37 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> There are no snakes in Ireland. St. Patrick rid the place of them back
>> in the 1500s. First he held a parade where everyone got drunk. Then they
>> hunted down and killed all the snakes. They still hold a parade in his
>> honor every year in NYC, Boston, and a few other White controlled
>> cities. Now instead of killing snakes, they beat-up Blacks and Jews. I
>> stay home every year on St. Paddy's Day to be on the safe side. If Bozo
>> were smart, he would too.
>

> You ever snake whip a youth to death? I have. I prefer the snake to be alive but have used dead ones. I do not swing the snake by the head. I hold the tail. I let the head swing free. When the snake is alive it strikes out at anything during the centrifugal force lasso-like pre-whip ritual. I tie my victim to a tree then lasso whip the living snake closer and closer to the face of the tree bound victim. Sometimes I'll slow down the swing on purpose to give the snake a good chance to take a good bite of the face. After my victim has been face bit a few times and is in intense pain from the snake's poison, I then take that same snake and return it centrifugal force lasso style round and round the head swingmanship till I plow it's seething head into a nearby tree splattering it to pieces.

It sounds like you were there with old Saint Patrick himself. I never
realized you had a Biblical side.

Re: Woman swallowed whole by python in Indonesia

<592af93b-9336-4222-a0bd-753af4fb601fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3182&group=alt.life.sucks#3182

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 13:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 20:17 UTC

> It sounds like you were there with old Saint Patrick himself. I never
> realized you had a Biblical side.

I am one spiritual son of a gun even though I don't believe in any God. I also don't disbelieve, at least not entirely. In fact that is my philosophy - never go all the way with anything. You want to be able to back out if things get sticky. But wait, I think I just changed my my mind. My spiritual side is instructing me to back of the fear, to grow some balls, to live the gift of life to its fullest. But my physical side says "Sorry, I can't do anything to it's fullest, I don't want a heart attack." So for now moderation is my new philosophy. For today. Stop in tomorrow to see what my new philosophy is then. OK?

I just bought the biggest and heaviest bible in the world - sorry, never told you I'm rich - and plan to use it to beat someone's random head to pulp.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Woman swallowed whole by python in Indonesia