From: anon2468...@gmail.com (SPP)
Subject: The CompuBBS code
Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:48:11 -0500
 by: SPP - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 03:48 UTC

The CompuBBS code
Please use it to communicate :-)
readme.txt - file below between horizontal rule
Disclaimer:
-----------
I recommend the use of a blue background(hexadecimal #0000CD) and white
text(hexadecimal #ffffff) for the terminal session of the CompuBBS
computer bulletin board system. Somthing about the blue black
background that helps anybody to be able to critically think and use the
tool toward some level of sufficiency. Notice the success of the black
board or chalkboard of the Jewish pedagogy industry of whichever school
system. The black board was quite effective in helping so many be able
to read, write, and do arithmetic amidst that world of the Jewish
religious war trying to degenerate whichever organ of our human bodys to
disrupt critical thinking. Such organizations I mention in the killfile
under the username of anon246813579@gmail.com through USENET Newsgroups
as in giganews.com and groups.google.com. So check it out and may you
too find the clues you need to help you deal with your life condition.
Good luck to you. I want you to win. The nature of the good is to
overcome and defeat the bad. Reading is fundamental. Always a
pleasure. Indeed, there is some good out there. However, don't be
naieve. Beware of the sucker punch when dealing with whomever in a
world of Jewish religious war ideations for whichever resources.

I find the Evangelicalism, Nazism, and Existentialism are worth the
investment. That world of the Maosit Transcendentalism, Marxist
Communism, and Mussolini Zionism are no good, you know. Mao, Marx, and
Mussolini are Jews who are only for the Jewish and nobody else. Our
Network of 72 is heavily challenged by the world of the Jewish isms and
their 3 sabotages in whichever system of things. That is the issue,
which this CompuBBS helps overcome in some limit.

The CompuBBS unix computer bulletin board system is one of the HUFA(s)
weaponrys. In laymens terms the HUFA is elaborated this way:

H - Homeopathys
U - Unix technologys
F - FIAT moneys through whichever social security office
A - Ayn Rand postulates of the self using the "I am"(Soham)

It is like that as we are...
The CompuBBS code
Satyababu Popuri
Bachelors in Computer Science

Silence is death. The need for an open source bulletin board system is
vital for communication to prosper across this earth planet. In my
travels I have discovered certain tools that help many to research and
develop with ease while maintaining a sound and cogent system toward
such an end. This CompuBBS is an open source version of the NYUNET
bulletin board system I discovered while mistakenly studying and working
there in my quest for enligtenment. As fate would have it, I chanced
upon certain tools that I now present with an assortment of other tools
I have discovered in my triste with death while working in the I.T.
industry that just work.

Indeed, such tools have helped me here and there to maintain a
consistent understanding of not only Unix fundamentals but also a feel
good experience that is second to none. These tools represent the love
affair that never quits. Not only has it valorized and inundated across
this earth planet but has been the aims and means of my reason for
living.

Man needs a proper meditation of the heart and this tool list is one of
the things I have used to be able to better understand myself and
others. It was during the college years that I was exposed to such
tools in over 3 universities and 11 years of employment here and there.
They just work. Given the level of complexity the graphical user
interface(GUI) engenders it is refreshing to fall back on a tool base
that is
time immemorial. So please feel free to use them and contribute toward
the open source endeavor to foster freedom of speech.

For me prayer works but without a means of communication that is
uninhibited and unmoderated we are at a loss for words. That is the
shear beauty of the traditional tools as in 'tin' of the USENET NEWS
servers;
as well as the 'irssi' of the IRC servers. It goes on. The list of
tools
I mention are as follows based on over 20 years of experience with the
UNIX pragma.
0. Alpine - a nice email client

1. Tin - a nice newsreader

2. Irssi - a nice internet relay chat client

3. Lynx - a nice web browser

4. Gopher - a nice ftp client

5. Nslookup - a nice directory service

6. Telnet - a nice remote login tool

7. Tailer - a nice monitoring tool [This I discovered at a .com I worked
for. It simply goes to an i.p. address and searches for a string. If
the string is not there an alert is genertated. Maybe it is out there
in the wild blue yonder of the internet as I chanced upon it once during
the dawn of the internet in the late 90s and early millenium.]

8. Sendpage - this is a nice beeper software that helps to keep in touch
with loved ones and others through the beeper or pager tool. At one
time during the golden 80s the beeper was the hallmark of those of teh 2
car garage suburban american dream home.

9. Calcurse - a nice calendar application to assist with scheduling.
Indeed, I have seen quite a number of tenured administrators invest into
a simple calendar tool to assist with their work. The calendar it seems
is like the most auspicious tool for anyone trying to work for a living.
Seems to be the hallmark of tenure. Let's see..

A. ECN - a nice day trading game [This is Josh Green's day trading
algorithym in Python when he worked at Daytek which is posted once again
under the username of anon246813579@gmail.com. I encourage learning how
to deal with money because "when men and women get together [money] gets
in the way".] That too, they say, education is about learning how to
communicate and learn how to deal with money.

B. Bible - a nice text based bible program [Does anyone know of an old
school Bible program that is text based and worthy of praise? Prayer to
Jesus Christ works!]

C. T.I.A. - this is the Tiny IDE Ada editor. Could Ada be the language
to mature with as a programmer, just as the UNIX is the operating system
to mature with as a sysadmin? Surely, Ada is used by the federations as
NASA, while the UNIX is used by industrys. It seems the larger than
thou organizations of the world just invest in things that work.
Unlike those nigger Jews, with thier bullshit Microsoft or pathetic
solutions to a complex problems. I am trying to encourage the Ada
programming language over C++ and Java. Does it work? I have no clue.
Been through so many heartaches and pain trying to go beyond the
learning curve trying to program. HTML was the best experience. After
that, it all went downhill.

D. Tutor - a nice Unix tutorial, which I discovered at New York
University. Somewhere there is an open source version of it. It is a
great way to learn the Unix operating system.

E. Nano - a nice text editor

F. Bash - a nice command prompt

$. Exit - a simple exit to the whole CompuBBS tools for research and
development.

I have foregoed useing the 'queue' tool as it may cause some problems as
far as managing and maintaining the print spool. The queue tool is
always an issue for any I.T. computer lab as it is often the target of
attacks by occidental miscreants. There are other tools, such as
'talk', that are also good if you know how to use them in the code I
mentioned. I refrained from mentioning 'talk' tool because it requires
input about the user and terminal to literally talk to using a text
based interface. That too, I find the talk tool is used by Satanists
among the Orientals who are in the ways of life of the Yiddish, Zen,
Vudu, Hindu, LGBTQ, Trini, Creole, Hapa, Hoon, and Roma ancestorys to
brainwash and influence naive people to become hostages of their
JUBU(Judeo-Buddhist) suicide rituals. That is how some nigger of the
Made in Taiwan Zen tribe of the Jewish tried to influence me to be a
Shaolin enthusiast. As well, there is a tool which has been mentioned
that is called 'calc'. Is the 'calc' tool how they implement the
black-scholes weapon of mass destruction? Who really can calculate
properly? Even if the tool is properly designed, what do you do about
the shit culture of psychotropics, narcotics, liquor, soya-neurotoxins,
tobacco, and steroids that are all over the place from cool drinks to
ingredients in condiments that degenerate any organ of our body
assisting the interplay of consciousness? When I was on psychotropics I
really could not tell if it was night or day. Yet, they say 80 percent
are on the pill of some kind. So what does that mean?

Click here to read the complete article