From: anon2468...@gmail.com (SPP)
Subject: The Emcronexus
Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 06:41:11 -0500
 by: SPP - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:41 UTC

The Emcronexus
HUFA pragma
Formerly Nazism

1.Posutulates of the self help in fitting as they say those who do not
fit in suffer
2.allied axis political concatenation
3.social network of daily bitch and moan
4.work team
5.some clues about ethnic identitys
6.elaboration of the hufa as humidifier, unix, fiat moneys, and ayn rand
postulates of the self
7.hieroglyphs
8.filtered water technique called profosan
9.the dangers of the jewish trespass
10.the kill or be killed and survival of the fittest pragmaticism
11.gifting moneys as a means of entry to industrys of smurfs around the
world
12.primitive fountains of sleep, water, sovereignty, hegemony, memory,
and vitality
13.Maoist Transcendentalist economic system

Whichever they are against I am all for as the the nature of the good is
to overcome and defeat the bad. That is the entropy of our ontolgy with
respect to the guru Christ Jesus. However, when we are in that of a
process of enlightenement involving faith, practice, guidance,
experience, study, and donating we are heavily challened by the world of
wanton disregard and disrepect. It is like that as the those who are of
the possession by the forces of Gandhi, Bodhai, and Kudaji seek to
maintain thier brag of the Jewish religious war that collapsed more
civilizations, countrys, communitys, churches, corporations, collusions,
and whichever has a 'c' in it. That too, the allurement for the money
getting justify the devils triangle weapon has bee the hallmark of the
nearly 5,000 to 1 million years of failed ways of life that span this
earth plane unto outer reaches of space. That is the issue the Jewish
trespass and thier world of xenophobic trespass and jew baiting treachery
poses to sentient life, whomever they maybe.

Yet, amidst it all somethings work to offer a viable deterence against
the Jewish and thier Jew baiting lackeys of whichever divestments the
world over. At one time in my vector of life I happend to draft a
Swastika on a drafting paper out of curiousity based on some ethnic
newspaper article eloquently promoted by the then publisher of "The News
India Times". It was an interesting read as it spanned many pages for
some reason. As the forces that be, I would actually read that newspaper
article in interest trying to figure out what it is all about. For some
reason, which I later ascribed to the influence of the guru Christ Jesus
I actually read a newspaper article and found benefit to it.

I tell ya, for years shortly after my familys arrival to the land of the
oppurtunity my dear mom was striken with cancer due to her own brothers
jealousy that lead him to put some metalurgy poison that he gained
knowledge of during his education in metalurgy. He was able to adroitly
put the small white disk of somekind into my dear moms coffee or tea when
he arrived from Nairobi, Kenya to visit her in Bensohurst, Brooklyn. It
is like that in a world of money getting that is heavily based on Maoist
Transcendentalism as the means of money getting using the caste like
corporate pyramid structure of whichever Jewish mlm; whether it be known
as multi-level markeitng or multi-level massacre. That is the danger of
doing it the Jewish way.

For the Jewish have time and time again proven themselves to be the
harbingers of the unfit for human consumption products that have lead to
a world of institutionalization of the enlightened; disparity between
rich and poor; and lack of sovereignty and hegemony. For the Jewish seek
to satisfy their own religious war and make extinct their existence.
That has been the legacy of the Jewish and thier ways of life mitigated
by suicide diets, sacrificial ways, sadomasochistic exercises,
shelpistic(carrying a heavy burden of financial debt) relationships,
stupifying affects, stupid ideas. That is the world of the Jewish whom
so many are familiar with in the worship of the niggers known as Gandhi,
Bodhai, and Kudaji Jewish masters of the Satanism. They typical ways of
life of the worship of Gandhi, Bodhai, and Kudaji invovle vegetarianism,
yoga, meditation, martial arts, idolatry, casteism, sports, chess,
arguementation, multi-level marketing, and gambling. Those are the very
ways of life so discourged by the very primal instincts of sex and food
themselves.

For it is through money we are able to procreate or sex and through the
practice of prayer to the abrahmic almighty as the guru Chrsit Jesus we
are able to acquire the foods fit for human consumption to help overcome
a most holocaustic of an earth planet that can hurl a sentient being into
maladys left and right, so thay say; as they say. Yet, to overcome the
Jewish caveats(forbiddens), banalitys(impossibilitys), and
divestments(failures) an individual needs viable deterences to make the
Jewish and thier world of Jewish pride and prejudice called the evil
empire of the JUBU satanists live up to the investments made in them.

Notice the JUBU satanists major weapons are the devils triangle of
hyperdermic syringe; control substances as psychotropics, narcotics,
liquor, soya, tobacco, and steroids; as well as Jewish propoganda by any
means necessary to inculate the worship of the false ways of life of
Gandhi, Buddha, and Kudaji. For the Jew seeks to sieze the oppurtunity
to only ruin the very whichever we find good and worthy of praise. That
is the danger of the Jewish trespass and the naieveness that is so all
over the place across this earth planet. Notice how far the Jewish have
gone to war with whomever to justify the collapse of the most allured
products the world over.

1)Polynesian wars - realtys through making it only possible to acqurie a
social worker, that is the middleman between low cost government housing,
by going through only jail, institution, homelessness, and rehab for some
or insane asylum, internment camp, deportation center, and indenturement
zone for others.

2)Indian wars - technologys(unix and whichever works by implementing 3
major sabotages of memory, math, and maximin(worst case scenario) through
the disruption of mmu memory management unit, math coprocessor, and cron
scheduler.

3)Cold wars -

4)World wars - homeopathys of weakened pathogens as in vaccines(virus),
gmos(bacterias), antibiotics(fungi), boirons(elemental poisons), and so
on of whichever european homeopathic industrys list of pathogens

5)Gulf wars - spiritualitys(halals as in beef as in cheese burger,
mutton, venison, egg, cola, cake, sugar, and so on to even pork to the
point of being a hundred percent ascetic looser)

6)Manchu wars - fiduciarys(FIAT moneys) only gotten after so many odd
years of Jewish slavery by the likes of our Network of 72 members as in
the British, Africans, Orientals, Hispanics, Caribbeanese(Tamil, Taino,
Terron, and Tiwi diasporas), and whomever allured by the world of the
zerosum games of starvation, loans, mysogyny, slander(misinformation,
complaining, unto insult to injury), ineptness, sports, and so on the
Jewish have encouraged to justify their halatosis stench of a nigger
breath the world over. For the Jew is a nigger whose only worth is to be
killed and mass murdered. What else are you going to do? Never has it
been proven that investment in the Jewish xenophobia through whichever
sympathy vote tactic works. Remember, more civilizations have collapsed
due to the Jewish divestment than by through any other form of allurement.

Evangelical pandits have claimed their is a Jewish religiuos war going on
already and we engage that war. Does it work? Sure it does. By going
against the Jewish and accepting wichever they are against under the
guidance of the guru Christ Jesus we find a world of wonder that is
second to none. It is like that of an existence filled with the best the
world has to offer in a world of criminality so heinous like you or I
care to believe. You know, it is okay for a man that provides for his
family only to be made into some artificially mechanized robot for the
entertainment of the masses. Or even a women of beauty to be the object
of scorn unto the point of serious abuse. Yet, that is the fashion that
is the most preached and paid for the world over.

You attack me, I attack you is the default in any relationship with the
Jewish. For every strike there is a counter strike. But here is the
deal. I find regardless of the size matters, image is everything, and
surprise attack by the Jewish blight and thier lackeys among the Amricons
comprising of the Gypsy, African, Oriental, Hispanic, British, and
Caribbeanese of Tamil, Taino, Terron, and Tiwi diasporas the evidence
presented to me indicates that just with one strike of a blunt object as
small as an apple to the ear makes the Jewish and the Jew baiters
defective at that ear that is struck to the point of being deaf. For
what?

For us of Indian, Christian, Muslim, Women, European, and Nazi that
strikes similar strike makes the Jewish blight burned unto ash. At least
that is what has become by the timeline of 2001-2004. For the nature of
the good is to overcome and defeat the bad. The forces of the Jewish
Satanism gets weaker over time. No doubt about this. That is the
entropy of the boons granted to us by our illustrious guru Christ Jesus
who was the first to arrive to this earth planet from beyond the universe
to help sentient life overcome the Jewish niggardly ways of suicide and
sacrifice. Through each ebb and flow of the solstices what was once of
the Jewish is now becoming more and more ours.

Click here to read the complete article