"Free markets select for winning solutions." -- Eric S. Raymond

interests / alt.politics / Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of51b.1055
+- Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia isMitchell Holman
+* Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY ofMike Colangelo
|+- Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia isJohn Doe
|`* Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is51b.1055
| `- Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY ofMike Colangelo
+- Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY ofSiri Cruise
+- Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY ofTruthBarker
`- Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia isGovernor Swill

1
Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<pcacnbYKT4-LY3r5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31003&group=alt.politics#31003

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 51b.1...@qtq9.net (51b.1055)
Subject: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of
Georgia is So 3rd-World
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 21:04:21 -0400
 by: 51b.1055 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 01:04 UTC

This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.

And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years ...

Local, State, Federal - the WokieComs must be shown the door.
They need jobs that involve saying "Would you like fries with that ?"
500 times a day.

All those "refugees/migrants" come HERE, people HERE don't
go THERE. We're now at the point where reverse migration
is starting to look like the better option. Without Freedom
and Justice and Due Process the USA is just like those
countries everybody runs FROM.

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<XnsB06AD25A4F48noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.49>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31012&group=alt.politics#31012

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 01:47:44 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 01:47 UTC

"51b.1055" <51b.1055@qtq9.net> wrote in news:pcacnbYKT4-
LY3r5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
> fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.

Also Britain, France, Italy, Israel,
South Korea, Taiwan, Norway.

> And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years ...

What does "no one is above the law"
mean to you?

> Local, State, Federal - the WokieComs must be shown the door.
> They need jobs that involve saying "Would you like fries with that ?"
> 500 times a day.
>
> All those "refugees/migrants" come HERE, people HERE don't
> go THERE.

Huh? Trump himself was telling everyone
how much he prefer to live in France, and
that was just last week.

"I could have been relaxing at Mar-a-Lago
or in the south of France, which I would
prefer to being in this country frankly."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-he-would-prefer-being-abroad-us-
1818439

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<N0UFM.456970$xMqa.28939@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31013&group=alt.politics#31013

From: air...@vatican_.con (Mike Colangelo)
Georgia is So 3rd-World
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 19:06:36 -0700
 by: Mike Colangelo - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:06 UTC

On 8/24/2023 6:04 PM, 51b.1055 wrote:
> This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
> fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.

This is in no way a political prosecution.

> And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years

No, it's a high point.

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<WjUFM.1142414$yXa4.166278@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31017&group=alt.politics#31017

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:27:02 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:27 UTC

> On 8/24/2023 6:04 PM, 51b.1055 wrote:
> > This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
> > fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.
>
> This is in no way a political prosecution.
>

> > And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years
>
> No, it's a high point.

Exactly. Standing up for country and the rule of law and the idea that no one is above the law are values American patriots hold dearly.

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<OlydnfCAXajTiXX5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31018&group=alt.politics#31018

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 51b.1...@qtq9.net (51b.1055)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 22:39:10 -0400
 by: 51b.1055 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:39 UTC

On 8/24/23 10:06 PM, Mike Colangelo wrote:
> On 8/24/2023 6:04 PM, 51b.1055 wrote:
>> This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
>> fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.
>
> This is in no way a political prosecution.

Oh no ... not at all ... nothing to see here, go to your homes !

>> And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years
>
> No, it's a high point.

As high as Death Valley .......

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<uc95a7$3rjor$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31020&group=alt.politics#31020

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Georgia is So 3rd-World
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 19:57:11 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 02:57 UTC

51b.1055 wrote:
> This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
> fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.
>
> And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years ...

Ha ha!

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<RcVFM.800806$TPw2.125217@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31022&group=alt.politics#31022

From: air...@vatican_.con (Mike Colangelo)
Georgia is So 3rd-World
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 20:27:43 -0700
 by: Mike Colangelo - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 03:27 UTC

On 8/24/2023 7:39 PM, 51b.1055 wrote:
> On 8/24/23 10:06 PM, Mike Colangelo wrote:
>> On 8/24/2023 6:04 PM, 51b.1055 wrote:
>>> This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
>>> fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.
>>
>> This is in no way a political prosecution.
>

>   Oh no ... not at all ... nothing to see here, go to your homes !

It's not a political prosecution. Trump committed major felony crimes, some of
them in plain sight. His election subversion crimes threatened to destroy the
Constitution. His theft of classified documents and carelessly storing and
handling them threatened our national security. None of this is trivial. He is
being prosecuted for his criminal actions, not for any political reason.

>>> And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years
>>
>> No, it's a high point.
>
>   As high as Death Valley

No, as high as Denali. This shows that we have a one-tier justice system, and
that no one is above the law.

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<uca3hh$ijs$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31034&group=alt.politics#31034

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Georgia is So 3rd-World
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 08:33:04 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 11:33 UTC

On 8/24/23 10:04 PM, 51b.1055 wrote:
> This stinks of Myanmar, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Pakistan - all big
> fans of persecuting/arresting their political foes.
>
> And it marks the lowest point for the USA in over 200 years ...

We have never seen anything like his in America in over 200 years

A guy who did not have the smarts to get elected, tried to steal the
election in Georgia. After he failed on that front went on to set up a
coup on Jan 6. at the Capitol. He tried to turn America into a
third-world shithole country by discarding our constitution to become a
dictator.

Some racists and fascist loving deplorables are shedding tears for
Trump, so be it. Not our problem.

> Local, State, Federal - the WokieComs must be shown the door.
> They need jobs that involve saying "Would you like fries with that ?"
> 500 times a day.

Wow, you sound like a angry white man.

Re: Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World

<du9ieitq91a7gcjc0u5khsl9p0bbsneeq7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31043&group=alt.politics#31043

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 18:15:03 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 22:15 UTC

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 21:04:21 -0400, "51b.1055" <51b.1055@qtq9.net> wrote:

>All those "refugees/migrants" come HERE, people HERE don't
>go THERE. We're now at the point where reverse migration
>is starting to look like the better option.

Have a nice trip. See ya next fall.

Swill
--
White racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights, no longer reject slavery,
love violence, hate love, fake christians . . . the hard right are the real RINOS.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

interests / alt.politics / Trump Formally Arrested in Georgia - I Don't Think The COUNTRY of Georgia is So 3rd-World