From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm
Watch For Southern California!!??
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 05:20:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 05:20 UTC

On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 20:31:56 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:

> AlleyCat wrote:
>> And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For
>> Southern California!!
>>
>> Tropical Storm Watch for Southern California!!
>
> Hurricanes come ashore in the middle of Mexico's Pacific coast.
> But depending on the storm size, the northern edge can sweep over
> Los Angeles. This apparently is news to you, but it's been
> happenning for, like, ever.
>

> They can bring showers even as far north as San Francisco.
>
> This a different storm pattern than bring the smell of onions from
> Hollister.

Seems that everything is drifting north on the left coast, there.

I think that the term anthropogenic in climate change is an unfortunate
anthropomorphism. Humans are a species of animal native to this planet,
and, like pigs and angiosperms, are extremely invasive ;-)

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

interests / alt.politics / Re: And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For Southern California!!??