Oh, yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone. -- John Cougar, "Jack and Diane"

interests / alt.politics / Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainMitchell Holman
|`- Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainGovernor Swill
+- Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainGovernor Swill
`* Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainBradley K. Sherman
 +- Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainJohn Doe
 `- Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet AgainGovernor Swill

1
Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<ubn6do$qan$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30884&group=alt.politics#30884

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again
Date: 18 Aug 2023 07:25:44 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:25 UTC

The dog ate his homework, again:

| Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
| canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
| release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
| his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
| instead.
<https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-cancels-news-conference-release-report-2020-election-2023-08-18/>

--bks

Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<XnsB06453A8615C8noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30886&group=alt.politics#30886

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:19:31 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:19 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> The dog ate his homework, again:
> |
> | Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
> | canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
> | release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
> | his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
> | instead.
> <https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-cancels-news-conference-release-re
> port-2020-election-2023-08-18/>
>
> --bks

Trump is always promising a
big press conference to release
proof and then backing out.

Melania Trump will address immigration
controversy, Donald Trump says
Aug 9 2016

Fayetteville, North Carolina (CNN)Donald Trump
announced Tuesday evening that his wife will
hold a news conference "over the next couple of
weeks" to address reports that she violated
immigration laws when she first came to the U.S.

"They said my wife, Melania, might have come in
illegally. Can you believe that one?" Donald Trump
told his supporters Tuesday. "Let me tell you one
thing. She has got it so documented, so she's going
to have a little news conference over the next
couple of weeks."
http://tinyurl.com/hxn3okk

The press conference never happened.

Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<pa5vdih397p3dmcp4bi9nlbo16d7kkdlf0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30889&group=alt.politics#30889

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 11:59:38 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 15:59 UTC

On 18 Aug 2023 07:25:44 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>The dog ate his homework, again:
> |
> | Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
> | canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
> | release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
> | his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
> | instead.
><https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-cancels-news-conference-release-report-2020-election-2023-08-18/>
>
> --bks

He'll find some other way to sabotage his lawyers.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<opa0eil39ja316jsttmnv0na51kqjp0vj1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30894&group=alt.politics#30894

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 22:44:46 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 02:44 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:19:31 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote
>> The dog ate his homework, again:
>> | Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
>> | canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
>> | release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
>> | his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
>> | instead.
>> <https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-cancels-news-conference-release-report-2020-election-2023-08-18/>

> Trump is always promising a big press conference to release
>proof and then backing out.
>Melania Trump will address immigration controversy, Donald Trump says
>Aug 9 2016
>Fayetteville, North Carolina (CNN)Donald Trump announced Tuesday evening that his wife will
>hold a news conference "over the next couple of weeks" to address reports that she violated
>immigration laws when she first came to the U.S.
>
>"They said my wife, Melania, might have come in illegally. Can you believe that one?" Donald Trump
>told his supporters Tuesday. "Let me tell you one thing. She has got it so documented, so she's going
>to have a little news conference over the next couple of weeks."
>http://tinyurl.com/hxn3okk
>
> The press conference never happened.

I saw a red hat telling an interviewer one of the things he liked about Trump was that
when he said he was going to do something, he did it.

"I'm going to build the wall and Mexico's gonna pay for it."

He wants to do three terms.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
--
It wasn't rigged, he's just a loser.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<ubt7nq$amk$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30934&group=alt.politics#30934

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 14:24:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 14:24 UTC

> | Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
> | canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
> | release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
> | his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
> | instead.

| While Donald Trump claims he canceled a promised press
| conference to prove that the 2020 election in Georgia had
| been "stolen" from him because his lawyers will be
| presenting that information in court filings, his 2024
| rival Chris Christie has an alternative theory: "He is
| scared."
|
| "He never listens to his lawyers. But he listened this
| time, didn't he?" Christie told reporters Saturday after
| his appearance at a candidates forum. "Why? Because he's
| scared. He is scared he's just a couple of steps away from
| that jail cell closing behind him."
<https://news.yahoo.com/christie-trump-canceled-election-fraud-152334643.html>

--bks

Christie is a lifelong Republican.

Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<xmsEM.880606$Y_%7.459804@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30938&group=alt.politics#30938

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:49:17 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:49 UTC

> > | Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
> > | canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
> > | release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
> > | his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
> > | instead.
>

> | While Donald Trump claims he canceled a promised press
> | conference to prove that the 2020 election in Georgia had
> | been "stolen" from him because his lawyers will be
> | presenting that information in court filings, his 2024
> | rival Chris Christie has an alternative theory: "He is
> | scared."
> |
> | "He never listens to his lawyers. But he listened this
> | time, didn't he?" Christie told reporters Saturday after
> | his appearance at a candidates forum. "Why? Because he's
> | scared. He is scared he's just a couple of steps away from
> | that jail cell closing behind him."
> <https://news.yahoo.com/christie-trump-canceled-election-fraud-152334643.html>
>
> --bks
>
> Christie is a lifelong Republican.

Christie is one of the too few people on the right telling the truth.

Re: Trump Caught Lying Yet Again

<akr4eid89vgull2tg6pu5v5kj5mfl6145q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30940&group=alt.politics#30940

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 15:51:14 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 19:51 UTC

On Sun, 20 Aug 2023 14:24:58 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>> | Former U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had
>> | canceled a press conference scheduled for next week to
>> | release a report into the 2020 election in Georgia, saying
>> | his attorneys would put his arguments in court filings
>> | instead.
>

> | While Donald Trump claims he canceled a promised press
> | conference to prove that the 2020 election in Georgia had
> | been "stolen" from him because his lawyers will be
> | presenting that information in court filings, his 2024
> | rival Chris Christie has an alternative theory: "He is
> | scared."
> |
> | "He never listens to his lawyers. But he listened this
> | time, didn't he?" Christie told reporters Saturday after
> | his appearance at a candidates forum. "Why? Because he's
> | scared. He is scared he's just a couple of steps away from
> | that jail cell closing behind him."
><https://news.yahoo.com/christie-trump-canceled-election-fraud-152334643.html>

We don't know that happened. The press conference might have been bogus to start with.
Trump doesn't have a reputation for keeping his word.

Swill
--
Trump is a loser.

In 2016, the GOP lost two Senate and six House seats.
In 2018, the GOP lost 41 House seats and control.
In 2020, the GOP lost the White House and the Senate.
In 2022, a year of rampant inflation, exploding gas prices
and record low popularity ratings for the opposition in
the White House.the GOP lost another Senate seat and only
gained back 9 House seats.

Almost all of Trump's endorsees lost.

2021-2022 They lost most of their Special Elections since Jan 06

2023 They've lost every Special Election since Roe was overturned.

Trump's favorable is 16 points less than his unfavorable.

Do you still think Trump is anything but a loser?