Newsgroups: alt.radio.talk,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Biden Hands Cash to Iran, an Incentive to Take More Hostages
From: dai...@mailer.dailywire.com (Ben Shapir)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 23:08:06 +0000
 by: Ben Shapir - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 23:08 UTC

Joe Biden has found a new group of people to bribe.

This is how the Biden administration does business: If there�s a WNBA player
who is not really famous, goes to Russia, brings drugs with her, and then
gets arrested and stuck in jail, what does Biden trade to get her back?
Answer: Viktor Bout, a Russian arms dealer nicknamed �Merchant of Death,� who
was convicted on four counts including conspiring to kill American citizens.

Bad trade.

Now we have a similar type of trade. Iran apparently has released five
Americans from prison, but has placed them under house arrest in Tehran. So
they�re not fully released and they are not being sent back to the United
States.

What exactly did we have to do to get them out of jail and into house arrest,
which is essentially being imprisoned? All we had to do was give Iran access
to $6 billion in oil revenue.

Here�s the question: Considering that means we just paid $1.2 billion per
hostage, do you think Iran might, just might, take more hostages in the
future? A fantastic way to incentivize people to take hostages is to pay them
billions of dollars for hostages. This is abhorrent. Iran is a terror state.
Is Biden going to use this as the predicate to argue that relations with the
Iranian ayatollahs are warming?

We should remember at this point that the Iranians are directly responsible
for hundreds of American deaths in Iraq. Iran is the most nefarious force in
the Middle East. Whether we are talking about backing the Houthis in Yemen,
Hezbollah in Lebanon, or Hamas terrorist groups in Gaza, every bad thing
happening in the Middle East right now can be laid at the doorstep of the
Iranians. In contrast to Biden, Ronald Reagan was able to free the Iranian
hostages by threatening the Iranian regime.

Meanwhile, as Biden snuggles up to Iran, the Saudis are perfectly willing to
normalize relations with Israel, another major step toward Middle East peace.
They�ve been wanting to do so since the Trump administration. That�s the
reason why the UAE, Bahrain, Morocco � all very friendly with the Saudis �
have normalized relations with the Israelis. Saudi Arabia clearly wants to do
that. I�ve seen public officials from Saudi Arabia directly talk about this.

What�s the holdup? The holdup is that Biden put pressure on the Saudis not to
do it unless Israel made concessions to the Palestinians � but the
Palestinians happen to be governed by terror groups connected to Iran. And
Biden is funding Iran.

The countries making peace with Israel are not democracies. The reason they
stay in power is because they enrich their people through economic growth. If
the economic growth collapses, they also collapse. So they have a strong
interest in creating economic ties with the strongest economic power in the
region, which is Israel. That could lead to a lasting Middle East peace.

And Biden, funding a government that is a deadly enemy of Israel, is standing
in the way of all of that.

Re: Biden Hands Cash to Iran, an Incentive to Take More Hostages

<XnsB06282F1BC8C4noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.54>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30854&group=alt.politics#30854

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 17:58:26 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 17:58 UTC

Ben Shapiro<daily@mailer.dailywire.com> wrote in
<20230814230124.AD4B13E6@mailer.dailywire.com>:

> Joe Biden has found a new group of people to bribe.
>
> This is how the Biden administration does business: If there�s a WNBA
> player who is not really famous, goes to Russia, brings drugs with
> her, and then gets arrested and stuck in jail, what does Biden trade
> to get her back? Answer: Viktor Bout, a Russian arms dealer nicknamed
> �Merchant of Death,� who was convicted on four counts including
> conspiring to kill American citizens.
>
> Bad trade.
>
> Now we have a similar type of trade. Iran apparently has released five
> Americans from prison, but has placed them under house arrest in
> Tehran. So they�re not fully released and they are not being sent back
> to the United States.
>
> What exactly did we have to do to get them out of jail and into house
> arrest, which is essentially being imprisoned? All we had to do was
> give Iran access to $6 billion in oil revenue.
>
> Here�s the question: Considering that means we just paid $1.2 billion
> per hostage, do you think Iran might, just might, take more hostages
> in the future? A fantastic way to incentivize people to take hostages
> is to pay them billions of dollars for hostages. This is abhorrent.
> Iran is a terror state. Is Biden going to use this as the predicate to
> argue that relations with the Iranian ayatollahs are warming?

So an America goes to Russia,
breaks their laws, and is a "prisoner"

Another American goes to Iran,
breaks their laws, but is now called
a "hostage"?

What's the difference?

Re: Biden Hands Cash to Iran, an Incentive to Take More Hostages

<t2krdi91k0khla7q1poajco9bvichqm9ot@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30863&group=alt.politics#30863

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 03:47:14 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:47 UTC

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 17:58:26 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

> So an America goes to Russia,
>breaks their laws, and is a "prisoner"
>
> Another American goes to Iran,
>breaks their laws, but is now called
>a "hostage"?
>
> What's the difference?

Political doublespeak.

Swill
--
Sometimes interviewing a politician is like that awkward moment
when a zombie looking for brains walks right past you.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

interests / alt.politics / Biden Hands Cash to Iran, an Incentive to Take More Hostages