Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 18:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Tired
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 20 May 2021 01:50 UTC

Very tired lately. One of those things that feels great but you know it's not good. I like the feeling. Probably not a bad feeling to die with. Just sort of glide into it. Every day just a little more tired, happening so gradually you are never shocked or panicked by loss of lung power. Slowly withering away sounds like a nice way to die. But maybe at the very last minute things are different. Maybe at just the moment we die, no matter how tired or relaxed we are, inside we suddenly become more alive and more aware than ever of everything including our own bodies in a panicked fight for survival. Other than that it sure does feel good to be tired all the time. I could see someone dying fast this way if they had a lot of money. Lying in bed and paying people to do stuff for you all the way up to the end as the people you have paid to protect and serve you through your final days now wait as one united force to feast upon the spoils of your existence.

Re: Tired

<d4cf4e81-5505-4f7e-832d-b6ca0a6808a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=310&group=alt.life.sucks#310

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 19:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Tired
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 20 May 2021 02:40 UTC

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 9:50:39 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Very tired lately. One of those things that feels great but you know it's not good. I like the feeling. Probably not a bad feeling to die with. Just sort of glide into it. Every day just a little more tired, happening so gradually you are never shocked or panicked by loss of lung power. Slowly withering away sounds like a nice way to die. But maybe at the very last minute things are different. Maybe at just the moment we die, no matter how tired or relaxed we are, inside we suddenly become more alive and more aware than ever of everything including our own bodies in a panicked fight for survival. Other than that it sure does feel good to be tired all the time. I could see someone dying fast this way if they had a lot of money. Lying in bed and paying people to do stuff for you all the way up to the end as the people you have paid to protect and serve you through your final days now wait as one united force to feast upon the spoils of your existence.

I am tired of hearing you talk about being tired.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Tired