From: ...@ttp://www.PayoffRemedy.com ((?`?.? Craig Chilton?.???))
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Two Jews Walk into a War
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 21 19:11:24 UTC
 by: (?`?.? Craig Chilton - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:11 UTC

On 4/22/2021 11:49 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> And this asshole Craig Chilton looking for an excuse to post tasteless old war fotos of Jews supposedly Hanging —
>
>> What's your point Craig?
>> No supposedly about it; those fuckers are hanging. That was my whole
>> point.
>
> Man those WW2 death photos are old, been around a long time, I've probably seen them all. Civil war era hangings were pretty wild too. Rarely did you see two at a time, it was always 10 or 15 or more. Funny, the more people dying the same way all at the same time the less horrible it seems. You get a photo of just one guy at the end of the rope, you zero in on his face and empathy creeps into the picture - you feel for the guy. But the more dying at once the less likely we are to feel that way. For this same reason I have always felt, seriously, that to be shoveled into a mass grave has a certain odd comfort not available with the loneliness of single grave stuffing. Think about it.

Here's a pic you'll like of Boso's family picnic (circa WWII)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LoPTdkHrjjk/SvLcFLWlHuI/AAAAAAAAFxQ/nEpDZyeJNaU/s1600/soviet-partisans-hanged-eastern-front-second-world-war-ww2-2-two-amazing.jpg

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Two Jews Walk into a War