If entropy is increasing, where is it coming from?

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT I'll do it myself.

SubjectAuthor
* OT I'll do it myself.micky
+- OT I'll do it myself.micky
+* OT I'll do it myself.T
|+* OT I'll do it myself.micky
||`* OT I'll do it myself.T
|| +* OT I'll do it myself.micky
|| |`- OT I'll do it myself.T
|| `- OT I'll do it myself.Marilyn Manson
|`- OT I'll do it myself.Scott Lurndal
+* OT I'll do it myself.AK
|`* OT I'll do it myself.Ken
| `* OT I'll do it myself.Bob F
|  `* OT I'll do it myself.567gh
|   `* OT I'll do it myself.Bob F
|    +- OT I'll do it myself.Scott Lurndal
|    +* OT I'll do it myself.T
|    |+* OT I'll do it myself.Marilyn Manson
|    ||`* OT I'll do it myself.Scott Lurndal
|    || `* OT I'll do it myself.Frank
|    ||  `- OT I'll do it myself.T
|    |+* OT I'll do it myself.567gh
|    ||+* OT I'll do it myself.Snag
|    |||+- OT I'll do it myself.567gh
|    |||+- OT I'll do it myself.Ed Pawlowski
|    |||+- OT I'll do it myself.Cindy Hamilton
|    |||`- OT I'll do it myself.T
|    ||`* OT I'll do it myself.T
|    || `- OT I'll do it myself.Marilyn Manson
|    |`* OT I'll do it myself.Frank
|    | `* OT I'll do it myself.Ed Pawlowski
|    |  `* OT I'll do it myself.Frank
|    |   +* OT I'll do it myself.Ed Pawlowski
|    |   |`* OT I'll do it myself.Frank
|    |   | `* OT I'll do it myself.Ed Pawlowski
|    |   |  +- OT I'll do it myself.Marilyn Manson
|    |   |  `* OT I'll do it myself.Snag
|    |   |   `* OT I'll do it myself.Ed Pawlowski
|    |   |    `- OT I'll do it myself.T
|    |   `- OT I'll do it myself.rbowman
|    `* OT I'll do it myself.567gh
|     `- OT I'll do it myself.T
`- OT I'll do it myself. trump's statement on classified documentBob F

Pages:12
Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<yQKNK.962461$JVi.651615@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29886&group=alt.home.repair#29886

Subject: Re: OT I'll do it myself.
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 09:31:10 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 13:31 UTC

On 8/25/2022 7:19 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 8/24/2022 9:20 PM, T wrote:

>>> So, in your mind, the laws of the USA do not apply to a president?
>>

>> One law for the Democrats; one law for the rest of us.
>> And your "serious crimes" are pretty much propaganda.
>
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/25/whistleblower-fbi-officials-ordered-agents-to-steer-clear-of-hunter-biden-laptop-n2612219

You guys are funny. You complain about the MSM and American Pravda but
post from strong right biases sources.

Sorry, but neutral credibility was lost with the first sentence:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s attempts to look like the
impartial, professional, and apolitical law enforcement agency they once
were in their glory days only makes them appear more like the Democratic
Party’s Gestapo

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<te82cn$3luli$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29888&group=alt.home.repair#29888

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 07:53:11 -0700
 by: T - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:53 UTC

On 8/24/22 21:14, Snag wrote:
> On 8/24/2022 10:01 PM, 567gh wrote:

>>> One law for the Democrats; one law for the rest of us.
>>> And your "serious crimes" are pretty much propaganda.
>>
>> Inciting the storming of the Capitol is one of the most
>> serious crimes possible and that is an undeniable fact,
>> not propaganda at all.
>
>   Trump didn't incite anything , he told the crowd to "go peacefully" .
> Fact is , the "insurrection" (gag/puke) started before any of the crowd
> that were listening to Trump's speech had time to get there . FACT !
> There is so much information NOT being divulged by MSM that it's
> impossible to get the whole picture unless you also watch alternative
> ("fake news and lies" to most staunch liberals) news sources . I have
> personal experience with how the news media twists what people say .
> What I said ain't what they reported (about a shooting on the street we
> lived on in Memphis) .
The propaganda narrative is their religion. Who dare you!
Chuckle!
The truth in not in them. End justifies the means.

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<te85nn$3m96j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29890&group=alt.home.repair#29890

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:50:12 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 15:50 UTC

On 8/25/2022 9:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 7:19 AM, Frank wrote:

>>> One law for the Democrats; one law for the rest of us.
>>> And your "serious crimes" are pretty much propaganda.
>>
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/25/whistleblower-fbi-officials-ordered-agents-to-steer-clear-of-hunter-biden-laptop-n2612219
>>

> You guys are funny.  You complain about the MSM and American Pravda but
> post from strong right biases sources.
>
> Sorry, but neutral credibility was lost with the first sentence:
>
> The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s attempts to look like the
> impartial, professional, and apolitical law enforcement agency they once
> were in their glory days only makes them appear more like the Democratic
> Party’s Gestapo

Do you seriously think you would see it published like this in the New
York Times or Washington Post?

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<%0NNK.1099227$X_i.774882@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29891&group=alt.home.repair#29891

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:00:58 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:00 UTC

On 8/25/2022 11:50 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 9:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/25/whistleblower-fbi-officials-ordered-agents-to-steer-clear-of-hunter-biden-laptop-n2612219
>>>

>> You guys are funny.  You complain about the MSM and American Pravda
>> but post from strong right biases sources.
>>
>> Sorry, but neutral credibility was lost with the first sentence:
>>
>> The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s attempts to look like the
>> impartial, professional, and apolitical law enforcement agency they
>> once were in their glory days only makes them appear more like the
>> Democratic Party’s Gestapo
>
> Do you seriously think you would see it published like this in the New
> York Times or Washington Post?

Of course not, they would not refer to the Democratic Party Gestapo.
Reeks of bias.

I know WAPO and NYT are left leaning but the actually report real news
and real truth. Do they leave things out? Possibly.

This article just comes across as a smear, not truth and facts. I have
no trust in them.

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<te88qq$3mj5j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29892&group=alt.home.repair#29892

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:43:05 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:43 UTC

On 8/25/2022 9:00 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> Marilyn Manson <comawhiteknuckles@gmail.com> writes:
>> On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 9:20:11 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
>
>> Did anyone else happen to notice that, as usual, T didn't answer the
>> question that was asked?
>>
>> He's as bad as most politicians.
>
> Both he and Frank change the topic when the facts don't agree with them.

We are just emulating your hero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<te88u7$3mj5j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29893&group=alt.home.repair#29893

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:44:54 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:44 UTC

On 8/25/2022 12:00 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 11:50 AM, Frank wrote:

>>> You guys are funny.  You complain about the MSM and American Pravda
>>> but post from strong right biases sources.
>>>
>>> Sorry, but neutral credibility was lost with the first sentence:
>>>
>>> The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s attempts to look like the
>>> impartial, professional, and apolitical law enforcement agency they
>>> once were in their glory days only makes them appear more like the
>>> Democratic Party’s Gestapo
>>
>> Do you seriously think you would see it published like this in the New
>> York Times or Washington Post?
>

> Of course not, they would not refer to the Democratic Party Gestapo.
> Reeks of bias.
>
> I know WAPO and NYT are left leaning but the actually report real news
> and real truth.  Do they leave things out?  Possibly.
>
> This article just comes across as a smear, not truth and facts.  I have
> no trust in them.

Yes our sources are biased and you think that yours are not?

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<PdRNK.181910$Me2.110513@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29898&group=alt.home.repair#29898

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:47:43 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:47 UTC

On 8/25/2022 12:44 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> Do you seriously think you would see it published like this in the
>>> New York Times or Washington Post?
>>

>> Of course not, they would not refer to the Democratic Party Gestapo.
>> Reeks of bias.
>>
>> I know WAPO and NYT are left leaning but the actually report real news
>> and real truth.  Do they leave things out?  Possibly.
>>
>> This article just comes across as a smear, not truth and facts.  I
>> have no trust in them.
>
> Yes our sources are biased and you think that yours are not?

I already said that.

What makes your good and others bad? Bias is bias, lies are lies.

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<87b5b9aa-3278-4587-9bc3-dac7bec3b90bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29901&group=alt.home.repair#29901

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:53 UTC

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 4:47:51 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Of course not, they would not refer to the Democratic Party Gestapo.
> >> Reeks of bias.
> >>
> >> I know WAPO and NYT are left leaning but the actually report real news
> >> and real truth. Do they leave things out? Possibly.
> >>
> >> This article just comes across as a smear, not truth and facts. I
> >> have no trust in them.
> >
> > Yes our sources are biased and you think that yours are not?
> I already said that.
>
> What makes your good and others bad? Bias is bias, lies are lies.

Frank is pretty slow on the uptake. You were probably typing too
fast for him to understand your point.

Re: OT I'll do it myself. trump's statement on classified document security.

<te97q0$3s3ls$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29904&group=alt.home.repair#29904

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT I'll do it myself. trump's statement on classified document
security.
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 18:31:42 -0700
 by: Bob F - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 01:31 UTC

And trump has made a firm speech on classified document security.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1559212852334022656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1559234589020889091%7Ctwgr%5E25dd4d95a571f5395bd6f7f38a4938a1cf4f828f%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediaite.com%2Fpolitics%2Ftrumps-2016-campaign-promise-to-protect-classified-information-during-his-administration-goes-viral%2F

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<rBVNK.1099232$X_i.76771@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29905&group=alt.home.repair#29905

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:45:59 -0500
 by: Snag - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 01:45 UTC

On 8/25/2022 3:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Of course not, they would not refer to the Democratic Party Gestapo.
>>> Reeks of bias.
>>>
>>> I know WAPO and NYT are left leaning but the actually report real
>>> news and real truth.  Do they leave things out?  Possibly.
>>>
>>> This article just comes across as a smear, not truth and facts.  I
>>> have no trust in them.
>>
>> Yes our sources are biased and you think that yours are not?
>
> I already said that.
>
> What makes your good and others bad?  Bias is bias, lies are lies.

And you have to watch BOTH SIDES and decide where the truth lies ...
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<jmqpj2Fhko4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29906&group=alt.home.repair#29906

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:30:54 -0600
 by: rbowman - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 02:30 UTC

On 08/25/2022 09:50 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 9:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/25/whistleblower-fbi-officials-ordered-agents-to-steer-clear-of-hunter-biden-laptop-n2612219
>>>

>> You guys are funny. You complain about the MSM and American Pravda
>> but post from strong right biases sources.
>>
>> Sorry, but neutral credibility was lost with the first sentence:
>>
>> The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s attempts to look like the
>> impartial, professional, and apolitical law enforcement agency they
>> once were in their glory days only makes them appear more like the
>> Democratic Party’s Gestapo
>
> Do you seriously think you would see it published like this in the New
> York Times or Washington Post?

https://www.cjr.org/investigation/ben-bagdikian-pentagon-papers.php

The WaPo may not have been as enthusiastic about the FBI back then.

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<whXNK.963964$JVi.246354@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29907&group=alt.home.repair#29907

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:41:14 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 03:41 UTC

On 8/25/2022 9:45 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 3:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Yes our sources are biased and you think that yours are not?
>>
>> I already said that.
>>
>> What makes your good and others bad?  Bias is bias, lies are lies.
>
>   And you have to watch BOTH SIDES and decide where the truth lies ...

Correct, but some here constantly bash the major news outlets. Not
everything is "fake news"

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<tebdq9$2mj5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29953&group=alt.home.repair#29953

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:26:33 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 21:26 UTC

On 8/24/22 20:01, 567gh wrote:
>> One law for the Democrats; one law for the rest of us.
>> And your "serious crimes" are pretty much propaganda.
>
> Inciting the storming of the Capitol is one of the most
> serious crimes possible and that is an undeniable fact,
> not propaganda at all.
Ha! That is pure propaganda. Trump did not
such thing.
But there is a lot of evidence
that it was an inside job to detract from
the worst fraudulent election since 1876
and to keep Trump from re-running.

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<tebe0h$2mj5$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29954&group=alt.home.repair#29954

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:29:53 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 21:29 UTC

On 8/25/22 20:41, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 9:45 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> I already said that.
>>>
>>> What makes your good and others bad?  Bias is bias, lies are lies.
>>
>>    And you have to watch BOTH SIDES and decide where the truth lies ...
>
> Correct, but some here constantly bash the major news outlets.  Not
> everything is "fake news"

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every
book rewritten, every picture has been repainted,
every statue and street building has been renamed,
every date has been altered. And the process is
continuing day by day and minute by minute. History
has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present
in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<tebe1v$2mj5$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29955&group=alt.home.repair#29955

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:30:39 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 21:30 UTC

On 8/25/22 09:43, Frank wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 9:00 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
>> Marilyn Manson <comawhiteknuckles@gmail.com> writes:
>>> On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 9:20:11 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
>>
>>> Did anyone else happen to notice that, as usual, T didn't answer the
>>> question that was asked?
>>>
>>> He's as bad as most politicians.
>>
>> Both he and Frank change the topic when the facts don't agree with them.
>
> We are just emulating your hero:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70

Senility on display

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<tebe3d$2mj5$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29956&group=alt.home.repair#29956

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:31:25 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 21:31 UTC

On 8/24/22 19:54, 567gh wrote:
> Yes, he should be jailed for inciting the storming of the Capitol,
> but the reality is that that isn't going to happen.
Except he did not. End justify the means?

Re: OT I'll do it myself.

<f10d68df-d567-403c-925f-eb045bf21a5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29961&group=alt.home.repair#29961

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:24:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:24 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 5:26:40 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 8/24/22 20:01, 567gh wrote:
> >> One law for the Democrats; one law for the rest of us.
> >> And your "serious crimes" are pretty much propaganda.
> >
> > Inciting the storming of the Capitol is one of the most
> > serious crimes possible and that is an undeniable fact,
> > not propaganda at all.
> Ha! That is pure propaganda. Trump did not
> such thing.
>
> But there is a lot of evidence
> that it was an inside job to detract from
> the worst fraudulent election since 1876
> and to keep Trump from re-running.

Do you even read the shit you post?

I guess you do because it's rotting your brain and making
you sound stupider and stupider every day.

If someone provides evidence that doesn't fit your version
of the propaganda, you attack the source, but never dispute
the evidence.

When someone presents the same evidence published by a
source that you can't "discredit", you run and hide and never
respond. We see it all the time and it shows just how full of
shit you are.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT I'll do it myself.