Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 06:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Glack
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 13:27 UTC

It is haunting me how illiterate Cuban blacks mistake dolphins cheerleaders for the beautiful Santa Barbara patron of shango the Santeria war potency god, replete with claiming her right by conquest as bride of Elian Gonzalez and believe I confer her grace like a catholic pastor. They pair me with disability cases to remotely ape observe by a network of publicly staffed position conceding taxpayer grants funded like catholic charity for Hispanic minorities with special tutoring for black children. I have been intimated by women that my private dialogue has a pleasant resemblance to riding a rugged horse bareback with no panties like writing a nursery rhyme for millionaires. Considering there are only %.5 winners of the miss universe pageant a %24.8 rape victim percentage is golden rule alarming. Don’t you be my neighbor!

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article1952142.html

Sent from my iPhone