From: anon2469...@gmail.com (Aryavarta)
Subject: Evangelical Deprogram Savoire - Literal Ablutions
Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 22:03:25 -0500
 by: Aryavarta - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 03:03 UTC

Evangelical Deprogram Savoire - Literal Ablutions

The following is based on the GURU pragma viz Christ Jesus prayers. Try
to say the following chantings morning, noon, and evening for a
recitation of 12 times each. Then do a nice personal prayer in your own
language addressed to Jesus Christ for yourself and your loved ones or
whichever. Ask and you shall recieve.

The following are some clues that I have gathered in my nearly 45 years
of life trying to escape the vice grip of the insitutional system out
there whether illegally, recreationally, or institutionally. The GURU
pragma viz Christ Jesus prayers are quite helpful when it concerns
gaining success in the basic needs of food, shelter, clothing, vaccines,
technologys, and gaudys. So check it out! I want you to win.

God bless and God speed for Christ Jesus is the Almighty Yah. Rmember,
The Guru Christ Jesus is the true gift blessed by God. There is no
other. So beware of the use of the words god, satanam, jehova, diablo,
lucifer, devil, and kudhaji in prayers. Words have power. When you use
the correct words in prayer and petition then something becomes. A
whole world of wonder awaits you. So try it..

The following are recommended chanting to help the respective people
enter the Arabian spiritual traditions and find a proper meditation of
the heart or to say emotional guidance that helps to overcome the
limelight of the world of 'institutionalization of the enlightened'.
What
is enlightenment but a process of faith, practice, guidance, experience,
study, investing, and son; whether it be secular or othewise? So give
it a try. Nothing worse than being a victim of medical malpractice,
medical mafias, and medical mlms. So, check it out!
1)Arabic Shahada testimony - Deshi Xanthocroi(mixed color)

2)English Salvation testimony - Hispanic Chimangolka(chi-blessed,
mangolka-brave)

3)Hebrew Shema testimony - Manchurian Cromagnon(cro-yeller,
magnon-great)

4)Greek Symvollum(Symbol of Faith) testimony - Caribbeanese(Tamil,
Taino, Terron, Tiwi) Australoid(austral-southern, oid-likeness)

5)Russian Sinners Prayer - Polynesian Capoid?(cape-cloak, oid-like;
ubiquitous)

6)Polish Signum Crucis Prayer - British Caucasianese?(caucas-broad,
ian-gentleman)

7)German Sanctus Prayer - African Congoid(congo-mountainous(bantu),
oid-like)

8)Vietnamese Saint Thomas Aquinas Prayer? - Antartican Neanderthal?(Cave
like)

9)Fremch Serenity Prayer? - Judean Negroid?(negro-black,
id-instinctive)

Note: I
mention the Serenity Prayer because here in Jew York City, colloquially
known as New York City, the serenity prayer is the only thing that is
taught and encourged in various Jewish occult corpoations, where there
is evidence of a Jewish leader. So, that maybe the serenity prayer is
the one that may help the Jewish enter the gateless gate of the Arabian
spiritual traditions and overcome thier medical issues. I must admit
there is some good even among the Jews but there is a world of hurt
where they are not. Only in the "church" can you really admit to this
and have the issue dealt with. Other places you become deaf, dumb,
blind to the whole Jewish trespass and Jew baiting treachery engendering
a culture of serious wanton disregard and disrespect. Such a banalitys,
caveats, and divestments have been the reason why so many civilizations,
corporations, communitys, countrys, collusions, concatenations, and
whichever has a 'c' in it end up in ruin. The Jews may speak of
educaiton but it is really the Guru Christ Jesus who makes it real.
Remember, Jesus Christ is the true gift blessed by God.

1)Arabic Shahada Testimony
Ashaadu ila ila-ha ila-allah wa;
ashaadu anna mohammadan rasulu Allah
(There is only one God;
and Prophet Mohammad is the last and final one of Him)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
Helps with the world of criminalty and culture of jail and prison.

2)Hebrew Shema Testimony
Shema Israel adonia elohanu adonai ehad;
baruch shem kavod malchuto layolem vaed
(Hear oh Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is one; blessed be the name
of His kingdom forever and ever)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
Helps with the world of mental institutionalization and the culture of
the pill.

3)English Salvation Testimony
O Yah,
I admit I am a sinner;
I believe that I need Jesus Christ to overcome sin and death;
I confess of my sins;
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
Helps with the world of homelessness and transcience. Given your
resources this os a catalyst that will acquire for you more than before.
Ask and you shall recieve.

4)Greek Symbol of Faith
Pistévo se énan Theó,
Patéra Pantodýnamos,
Dimiourgós tou ouranoú kai tis gis,
kai ólon ton pragmáton oratón kai aóraton.
Kai se énan Kýrio Iisoú Christó,
o gios tou Theoú,
genníthike apó ton Patéra
prin apó óles tis ilikíes
Fos fotós,
alithinós Theós tou alithinoú Theoú,
genníthike, den dimiourgíthike,
mias ousías me ton Patéra
metá apó poia óla ta prágmata éginan.
Poios gia emás ántres
kai gia ti sotiría mas
katévike apó ton ouranó
kai ensarkóthike apó to Ágio Pnévma
kai i parthéna María
kai égine ánthropos.
Stavróthike gia emás
ypó ton Póntio Piláto,
kai ypéfere kai tháftike.
Kai sikóthike tin tríti iméra,
sýmfona me tis Grafés.
Anévike ston parádeiso
kai káthetai sto dexí chéri tou Patéra.
Kai tha érthei xaná me dóxa
na kríneis tous zontanoús kai tous nekroús.
To Vasíleio tou den tha échei télos.
Kai sto Ágio Pnévma,
o Kýrios, o Dimiourgós tis zoís,
Poios proérchetai apó ton Patéra,
Poios mazí me ton Patéra kai ton Yió
latrévetai kai doxázetai,
Poios mílise gia tous profítes.
Se éna, ieró, katholikó,
kai apostolikí Ekklisía.
Omologó éna váptisma
gia ti synchóresi ton amartión.
Psáchno gia tin anástasi ton nekrón,
kai ti zoí tis epoménis epochís.
(I believe in one God,
Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the ony-begotten Son of God,
begotten of the Father
before all ages;
Light of Light,
true God of true God,
begotten, not created,
of one essence with the Father
through Whom all things were made.
Who for us men
and for our salvation
came down from heaven
and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit
and the Virgin Mary
and became man.
He was crucified for us
under Pontius Pilate,
and suffered and was buried;
And He rose on the third day,
according to the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father;
And He will come again with glory
to judge the living and dead.
His Kingdom shall have no end.
And in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the Creator of life,
Who proceeds from the Father,
Who together with the Father and the Son
is worshiped and glorified,
Who spoke through the prophets.
In one, holy, catholic,
and apostolic Church.
I confess one baptism
for the forgiveness of sins.
I look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the age to come.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This is helpful for the world of recidivism, which is a reiteration or
repetition of going in and out of jail, institution, homelessness, rehab
and such.

5)Russian Sinner’s Prayer
Kyrie Hesous Christea,
sinea boziya,
pomiluea menea gresnaog
(Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.)
In the name of Jesus Christ, who is most Gracious and Merciful.
Amina, Amina, Amina.
Note:
This helps with possibly deportation. Not sure as of yet. Still
working on memory, math, maximin, prioritization, scheduling, and
ynchronization abilitys. Quite a bit of my abilitys were compromised
after I applied for a patent for a regular expression search using the
maybe the egrep *.? or *.^ to search from the boot record to the end of
the data storage unit. The patent was award to a Jew called Mike Gold.
I did mention it on usenet but am unable to find it. That is the issue.
Even the books I try to acquire from O’Rielly publications are not the
same as I remember them. Anyway, I have full faith I will be able to
recover my property, which I have lost by the age of 40. Such is life
in a world of JUBU extremism gone MAD or to say mutually assured
destruction. Somethings work. Physical and psychological issues have
improved but the elusive functionality is a bitch like you would not
believe. Here in Jew York City, my biorythm is out of wack. My sleeping
schedule is so not consistent. Simply to wake up in the morning at the
crack of dawn and enjoy the vivifying influence of the sun and then to
sleep to the cool chill of the evening is not my life anymore. After
high school sometime in 1993 I became otherwise. That is the issue.
For a number of years I could not sleep for nearly 3 months at a
stretch. Did the Jew collapse the corporation that helps to make our
lives possible all over again? After, the Crown Heights riots the Vudu
of the Jewish diaspora became a serious problem for me. From college to
work to whichever cognition it was like a nightmare on earth. The Y2K
will evidence. For the nature of the good is to overcome and defeat the
bad. The projected target is the Vudu homeland of Haiti in the
Caribbean. The possible attack scenario is teratons of explosive
capacity incurred by attack from space either using a train or
motorcycle. What else are you going to do? Seem to be playing Spanish
music this time around. The meditation goes on.

Click here to read the complete article