From: anon2469...@gmail.com (Aryavarta)
Subject: Evangelical Deprogram Savoire
Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 02:50:08 -0500
 by: Aryavarta - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 07:50 UTC

Evangelical Deprogram Savoire
Guru Pragma viz Christ Jesus Prayers
by SPP(anon246813579@gmail.com)
Disclaimer:

There is no that of a thing as a hundred percent. The clues I share are
something of a process of enlightenment, which I am told is forever.
Anyway, something to something. I hope it helps you as it has me.
Believe it or not somethings work. There is some good out there. :-)
Documentarally, actually, theoretically, logically, financially, and
evangelically the Guru pragma viz Christ Jesus prayers seems to work but
again it is a work in progress. They say it is an ongoing effort, the so
called everlasting life. The Guru pragma is open source and is intended
to help people overcome the vicissitudes of the life conditions
engendered through practices of the Dying Arts. I hope you too through
the auspices of Christ Jesus as the Guru also find the victory(s) I have
by simply saying the words that have made a world of wonder possible.

It is not without its' issues but they are a subtlety to those serious
problems of negativity incurred through the waste of a life scenarios of
the Satanic Dharma, Transcendentalist Mafia, Pagan Occult, Religious War,
Zerosum Games, and Dying Arts to name a few. The Guru pragma is based on
clues about psychological sets that have been mentioned by the evil
ones. These extreme psychological sets are largely brought about by the
control substances historically used by cult leaders such as Suma Chingk
Hai and institutional systems, the world over, to further their blood
money manufacturing techniques. They are as follows:

Set 1:
------
Sex and Aggression
Note:
This one maybe caused by liquor and other acids that are unfit for human
consumption.

Set 2:
------
Excitement, Joy, Sorrow, Laughter
Note: This one is maybe caused by the cannabis that is put into food as
either natural MSG or even into shower heads by criminals in places like
Jersey City, NJ.

Set 3:
------
Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance
Note: This one is probably brought about by the poisoning by
Psychotropics as Depakote, Risperdal, and Invega. Depakote causes
serious depression. Risperdal is a known anxiety inducing agent.
Invega is known to cause incoordination.

I have aliased a prayer of a certain juxtaposed language based on
evidence of successes in using such prayers to deal with such ideations
implemented through the instruments of destruction by the evil empire of
the JUBU. There is a lot going on out there in the cosmic consciousness,
which is not always sensible. Sounds of rape, murder, insult, injury,
and so on; not only through so called portals of entertainment as
Niggervision, which is also known as the television, but also in real
life in our own backyard, as they say, so they say.

I have found that by calling upon Christ Jesus it seems to be able to
help deal with such psychological issues to deprogram from negative
influences and move into a more foreboding stasis. How long this will
happen I am not too sure. They say it is forever. The so called
everlasting life. Anyway, something is better than nothing.

Indeed, following those nigger masters of the Dying Arts lead me into a
series of regression, a state of hell if you will. But through Christ
Jesus as my personal God(Higher Power), Guru(Godman), Gnosis(Way of Life)
I seem to be recovering from such negativity. Ask and you shall receive
is an understatement. I have no clue how it works but it does it. For
example, I am now typing using a Dell computer with this wonderful Linux
Fedora operating system, which is open source. I am able to communicate
to loved ones, friends, and others out there in my network across this
earth planet. It is nice and a good way to make life worth living.

As Victor Frankel mentions in his book "Mans' Search for Meaning",
finding meaning and purpose in things like basic needs, aims of life,
and primitive fountain successes helps to deal with this holocaustic
earth planet and it’s Jew baiting culture of whichever multilevel
massacre scenario.

Such meanings and purposes are as follows:
1)Basic needs: food, shelter, clothing, vaccines, technologys, and gaudys
2)Aims of Life: education, sex, moneys, faith, property, and socialization
3)Primitive fountains: sleep, water, sovereignty, hegemony, memory, and
will power

The following are some nice projects I am working on to better myself
and others in my meditation of the heart:

1)CompuBBS is a tool to research and develop across the network in a
sound and cogent way that is effective or results true

2)Cybermatrix is a network of databases using possibly the pulse,
rectangle, tacohead waveform for the open source fiat like moneys
initiative

3)Deprogram Savoire is to further the ontology of the wonderful guru
Christ Jesus and have a proper meditation of the heart

4)Somanix(Minix, X11, React OS concatenation) is an open source
productivity environment to free people from the precariousness of the
Microsoft, which is a pathetic solution to a complex problem

5)Anti-gravity engine using the equation e+f=m

6)Wireless electricity generator similar to the plasma ball novelty item
of a given element, geometric containment, radiation, and laser
transmission using a holographic film to create the waveform

7)Artificial intelligence dongle much like Schrodinger’s cat concept but
with concatenation of basic A.I. modules immersed in a contained pool

8)Profosan as a viable water filtration tool that will output clean
water on par with the Pellegrino mineral water and a possible
homeopathic remedy of whichever weakened pathogens

9)Evangelicalism as a viable spiritual system for us Deshis of the
Indian subcontinent(Aryavarta)

10)Existentialism as a possible economic system for the bank to
reinforce and nurture the synergy or mutual success of a ratio of 1.618
and have women part of the money making world rather than live in a world
of dependency. The present Transcendentalist economic system reigning
for possibly 5,000 to 1 million years has been the ruin of anyone. We
really need to provide people with another choice. We have to believe in
flawless victory and in the FIAT like open source fiduciary network.
Believe it or not somethings work. Those wonderful British itemized 4
letter pragmas are like the love affair that never quits.

11)Hardware driver formatting language is much needed to be able to
concatenate tools in a world of pluralism and diversity. The whole
concept of proprietary brands is just to banal and expensive a solution
to a complex problem. Somethings work better than others and to simply
rely on one brand for all the the solutions is just a fallacy that needs
to be dealt with. Imagine a day when we can encode and decode into one
driver formatting language that can be used across the board in whichever
system of hardware out there. Every generation has their own feel good
tools that should withstand the test of time and surpass all
understanding. Again, somethings work. The level of change and
complexity the technology industry evidences is way to confusing for any
user experience. That is the issue.

12)Programming IDE using flow charting, text coding, and midi musical
notation debugging of some kind. Still praying about it.

I find saying the below mentioned chantings and prayers for a recitation
of 12 times each to be helpful. I use the number 12 because that is what
those niggers of the Palmistry are against. My basic modus operandi in
life is that whatever they are against, I am all for; within the wisdom
of Christ Jesus proven documentarally, actually, theoretically,
logically, financially, and evangelically. So check it out!

Please find below the morning, noon, and evening prayer lists I try to do
on a daily basis to be able to deal with the shit culture of the evil
empire of the JUBU. The evil empire of the JUBU comprises of the
republics of the following waco transcendentalist mafias:

1)Taiwan - Republic of the Zen(Dharma Drum)
2)Israel - Repubic of the Yiddish(Lebovitch)
3)Sicily - Republic of the LGBTQ(Temple of Satan[www.churchofsatan.com])
4)Haiti - Republic of the Vudu(Jehova's Witnesses)
5)Hawaii - Republic of the Hindu(Swaminarayan)
6)Trinidad - Republic of the Trini(Sai Baba)
7)Indonesia - Republic of the Creole(Ravi Das)
8)Phillipines - Republic of the Hapa(Suma Chingk Hai)
9)Tibet - Republic of the Hoon(Dalie Lama)
10)Brooklyn(NY, USA) - Republic of the Roma(Srilie Prabupada)

The modus operandi of the evil empire of the JUBU is to control people
through the elicit use of psychotropics, narcotics, liquor,
soya-neurotoxins, tobacco, and steroids which maybe known as human
experimentation drugs, whether through their bullshit blessed food or
through institutionalization by forced means under the pretense of
medical malpractice. Psychologically, the evil empire of the JUBU
controls people through forcing them into believing in mantras, koans,
and zazen exercises through such corporations as Transcendentalism,
Allopathy, Microsoft, Niggervision, Palmistry, and Insurance schemes of
whichever bilk and swindel of anyones’ life, liberty, pursuit of
happiness, property, faith, and propriety.

Click here to read the complete article