Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll meet them on your way down. -- Wilson Mizner

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: California sheriff 'infuriated' by release of drug traffickers caught with 150,000 fentanyl pills

SubjectAuthor
o Re: California sheriff 'infuriated' by release of drug traffickersa425couple

1
Re: California sheriff 'infuriated' by release of drug traffickers caught with 150,000 fentanyl pills

<r9TEK.640908$5fVf.287942@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2930&group=alt.law-enforcement#2930

Subject: Re: California sheriff 'infuriated' by release of drug traffickers
caught with 150,000 fentanyl pills
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 08:38:01 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:38 UTC

On 6/28/2022 5:21 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 02:09:42 +0200 (CEST), "THANK YOU FOR KILLING
> DEMOCRATS CALIFORNIA!" <nancy.pelosi.fentanyl.sales@latimes.com>
> wrote:
>
>> n article <rredup$ev7$8@neodome.net>
>> <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> California Sheriff Mike Boudreaux said he is "infuriated" after
>> two men arrested for possession of 150,000 fentanyl pills were
>> released without his knowledge. He is now sounding the alarm on
>> the state’s "failing" justice system and calling for
>> accountability.
>>
>> Drug traffickers Jose Zendejas and Benito Madrigal, both from
>> Washington, were released on their own recognizance via a court
>> order just days after they were arrested last week.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-sheriff-infuriated-
> release-drug-traffickers-caught-150000-fentanyl-pills

And deaths from illegal drugs just keep raising.