From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trumplings Openly Embrace Neo-Nazis
Date: 11 May 2023 19:08:41 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 11 May 2023 19:08 UTC

| Starting Thursday evening, crowds are expected to gather at
| former President Donald Trump's Doral resort for a weekend
| conference of conservative figures, some of whom have
| praised Hitler or espoused debunked claims about elections
| and vaccines.
|
| Thousands are meeting at Trump National Doral Miami for the
| latest stop of the ReAwaken America Tour, an event that
| features Christian themes and appearances around the
| country by some of Trump's inner circle.
<https://news.yahoo.com/trump-doral-event-speakers-espouse-153215483.html>

--bks

If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.

Re: Trumplings Openly Embrace Neo-Nazis

<BaIyOJpOgMkapILpxpbmZjnwdgnstytR@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28433&group=alt.politics#28433

Date: Thu, 11 May 23 21:29:49 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trumplings Openly Embrace Neo-Nazis
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 11 May 2023 21:29 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:

> If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.

Where can I sign up to Profa? I’m tired of everyday news of niggers killing
White people, Jews destroying our economy, and thousands of illegal
migrants flowing into the country every day while “our”government is
looking how they can increase legal immigration numbers.

Re: Trumplings Openly Embrace Neo-Nazis

<p6h7M.5057086$14z3.3809910@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28434&group=alt.politics#28434

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 02:01:57 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 12 May 2023 02:01 UTC

> Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>
> > If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.
>
> Where can I sign up to Profa? I�m tired of everyday news of [removed an slur only a 100% bigot would use] killing
> White people, Jews destroying our economy, and thousands of illegal
> migrants flowing into the country every day while �our�government is
> looking how they can increase legal immigration numbers.

Don't worry. You're already on board with the facists. And the GOP wonders why they appeal only to old rich white men. And to people unaware of facts.
Sad.

interests / alt.politics / Trumplings Openly Embrace Neo-Nazis