Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Curb Your Freak: Colonial Pipeline Shut Down Permanently
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Wed, 12 May 2021 05:34 UTC

The colonial pipeline may have been shut down permanently through cyberspace that would require a government invasion to restore. To combat the colonial pipeline cyberattacks I suggest baiting the malware to draw their fire in tandem like a super processor crunching pornography. I did this in Tallahassee with imesh and I’ve heard their grid never recovered a mass identity drain. The ironic name of the colonial pipeline company suggests the labor strike of the colonial space and the fertile women caused by the emancipation abd empowerment of the black slave has left km industrial logistics gang with the wind. I am personally offering the colonial pipeline ransomware amount in the form of a sagadog account discreetly invested in July. It has already risen over %20 since April 1. It’s going to be a long hot summer with less accidents and states in the northeastern United States can pay more for gas. I suspect the colonial pipeline cyber terrorist attack to have sprung from the loins of my mesh press strategy on simultaneous platforms mainly a coping technique for my Covid anxiety indicating curaçao as a weak point in the Venezuela-Asia oil trade. The state should consider paying the ransom ware to keep gas prices from spiking.

https://youtu.be/BPmX61XWdOo