In the war of wits, he's unarmed.

interests / alt.life.sucks / How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

SubjectAuthor
* How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nosebosodeniro@gmail.com
+- How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourThomas Joseph
`* How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourThomas Joseph
 `* How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourbosodeniro@gmail.com
  +- How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood Thomas Joseph
  `* How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourJudith Latham
   `* How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourThomas Joseph
    `* How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourJudith Latham
     `- How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on yourThomas Joseph

1
How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<e99f36f3-01aa-429d-b8c9-f191175b688an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=281&group=alt.life.sucks#281

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 06:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose
oozing blood and pus?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 19 May 2021 13:06 UTC

Isn't that what a Covid mask is for.

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<02d37ff4-bad1-4ffb-9176-7deccf0ed5e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=283&group=alt.life.sucks#283

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 10:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your
nose oozing blood and pus?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 May 2021 17:56 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Isn't that what a Covid mask is for.

Jokes aside I use it for bad breath. Next Tuesday I have my annual HUD recertification meeting with the building's manager. They set the dates and times. No input. Fine, once a year, I can handle it. The meeting if for 1pm, just some paper work. I don't normally get up that early so I'm already stressed about it - having to get up and wash my head and brush my teeth and all that shit just to sign a bunch of papers. Then I remembered the mask. I'm sure really bad breath can work its way out of a mask. But I don't have really bad breath. Not that I know of. In fact I don't know if I have bad breath at all, I only know I'm afraid someone might think I do. I am that way with lots of things - very egocentric (like everyone else, only better) - most things in fact - like farting in public and it stinks really bad, I don't care if my stink bothers people - I only care that they know it's me.

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<4d8e40cb-0ca7-4485-ab1c-7613c197fbe6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=284&group=alt.life.sucks#284

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 11:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
nose oozing blood and pus?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 May 2021 18:12 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Isn't that what a Covid mask is for.

Say it isn't so Bozo. Social event? What for? You? You are sicker than I thought. But again, yes, the mask - I saw many of its positives right off the bat. Of course there are others I never thought of, which is great - like hearing an old joke you never heard before. A gift from the past. I cannot lie. People are no longer wearing the mask due to official clearance. The more maskless people I see the more I want to keep mine on. Never before have I wanted to wear it so much. I want to be unique. Stand out without standing out. Know what I mean?

Bozo, I know you're into marketing - it's only natural - I mean, you know, the ethnicity, etc. - in the genes. So you may be interested in TV mask commercials, the ones that go for $39.99 or whatever and are designed with an extra loop around the neck so when you can never lose it. God forbid. I saw an ad the other night, the very night the mask 'mandate' was removed, and wondered how frenzied the mask sellers are now with the vaccine crushing their future. They need to blitz the networks with their commercials to sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the vaccine does them in. They need to start selling them at reduced prices. "For the future - just in case")......

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<2b0c8b5e-084d-42b4-b70e-54b3a5d1be59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=539&group=alt.life.sucks#539

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 09:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
nose oozing blood and pus?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 27 May 2021 16:30 UTC

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 11:12:26 AM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Isn't that what a Covid mask is for.
> Say it isn't so Bozo. Social event? What for? You? You are sicker than I thought. But again, yes, the mask - I saw many of its positives right off the bat. Of course there are others I never thought of, which is great - like hearing an old joke you never heard before. A gift from the past. I cannot lie. People are no longer wearing the mask due to official clearance. The more maskless people I see the more I want to keep mine on. Never before have I wanted to wear it so much. I want to be unique. Stand out without standing out. Know what I mean?
>
> Bozo, I know you're into marketing - it's only natural - I mean, you know, the ethnicity, etc. - in the genes. So you may be interested in TV mask commercials, the ones that go for $39.99 or whatever and are designed with an extra loop around the neck so when you can never lose it. God forbid. I saw an ad the other night, the very night the mask 'mandate' was removed, and wondered how frenzied the mask sellers are now with the vaccine crushing their future. They need to blitz the networks with their commercials to sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the vaccine does them in. They need to start selling them at reduced prices. "For the future - just in case")......

I'm starting a new business to parlay the huge unsold lots of face masks that are going to wind up on the market unsold — except my masks are going to come with one-line political statements intended for those discontented retail customers you hear about on the news who get arrested and barred from stores for refusing to wear their masks. For a binness like this, you gotta have a theme song? — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmRG0Y5N8lg

In any case, my masks are going to have short personal statements on the front of them that say ...

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR!

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

AND GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, MASKS DO!

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<b9b4d9d9-b6c7-4039-813d-d3b769568dd8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=543&group=alt.life.sucks#543

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 10:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 27 May 2021 17:51 UTC

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 12:30:21 PM UTC-4, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 11:12:26 AM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Isn't that what a Covid mask is for.
> > Say it isn't so Bozo. Social event? What for? You? You are sicker than I thought. But again, yes, the mask - I saw many of its positives right off the bat. Of course there are others I never thought of, which is great - like hearing an old joke you never heard before. A gift from the past. I cannot lie. People are no longer wearing the mask due to official clearance. The more maskless people I see the more I want to keep mine on. Never before have I wanted to wear it so much. I want to be unique. Stand out without standing out. Know what I mean?
> >
> > Bozo, I know you're into marketing - it's only natural - I mean, you know, the ethnicity, etc. - in the genes. So you may be interested in TV mask commercials, the ones that go for $39.99 or whatever and are designed with an extra loop around the neck so when you can never lose it. God forbid. I saw an ad the other night, the very night the mask 'mandate' was removed, and wondered how frenzied the mask sellers are now with the vaccine crushing their future. They need to blitz the networks with their commercials to sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the vaccine does them in. They need to start selling them at reduced prices. "For the future - just in case")......
> I'm starting a new business to parlay the huge unsold lots of face masks that are going to wind up on the market unsold — except my masks are going to come with one-line political statements intended for those discontented retail customers you hear about on the news who get arrested and barred from stores for refusing to wear their masks. For a binness like this, you gotta have a theme song? — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmRG0Y5N8lg
>
> In any case, my masks are going to have short personal statements on the front of them that say ...
>
> DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
>
> DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR!
>
> YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
>
> AND GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, MASKS DO!

I had a mask tattooed onto my face. It looks real. Now the Governor has rescinded the mask mandate and nobody's wearing them anymore and here I am stuck with this stupid tattoo that cannot be removed. Should have gone with a temporary. Your ideas are good Bozo, but they are far from original as you already know. I thought of doing some things with the mask too, but most are already being done. Not as creatively as I would handle it, but customized masks have been around almost from the start. I am heading for the stores now, doing some food shopping. I have my mask with me. I did not like wearing it from the start but got used to it. So used to it that now that everyone is removing theirs I feel like wearing mine all the time. I will wear it today and hope that those who don't get the virus (if it even exists). I like my reversible billboard tee shirt concept more than the mask. You like it too, don't you Bozo? Admit it. Anyway, good ideas, some of them - but it's too late. Yes, round up all the unused masks. Lots of disposables littering the ground I've noticed. Pick them up, dry clean them (to maintain the 'integrity' of the mask), then print them up and get to selling. If anybody can do it you're the one Bleeding Target Boy.

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<s8ov1r$qnr$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=546&group=alt.life.sucks#546

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
nose oozing blood and pus?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 16:22:18 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 27 May 2021 20:22 UTC

On 5/27/2021 12:30 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 11:12:26 AM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Isn't that what a Covid mask is for.
>> Say it isn't so Bozo. Social event? What for? You? You are sicker than I thought. But again, yes, the mask - I saw many of its positives right off the bat. Of course there are others I never thought of, which is great - like hearing an old joke you never heard before. A gift from the past. I cannot lie. People are no longer wearing the mask due to official clearance. The more maskless people I see the more I want to keep mine on. Never before have I wanted to wear it so much. I want to be unique. Stand out without standing out. Know what I mean?
>>
>> Bozo, I know you're into marketing - it's only natural - I mean, you know, the ethnicity, etc. - in the genes. So you may be interested in TV mask commercials, the ones that go for $39.99 or whatever and are designed with an extra loop around the neck so when you can never lose it. God forbid. I saw an ad the other night, the very night the mask 'mandate' was removed, and wondered how frenzied the mask sellers are now with the vaccine crushing their future. They need to blitz the networks with their commercials to sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the vaccine does them in. They need to start selling them at reduced prices. "For the future - just in case")......
>
> I'm starting a new business to parlay the huge unsold lots of face masks that are going to wind up on the market unsold — except my masks are going to come with one-line political statements intended for those discontented retail customers you hear about on the news who get arrested and barred from stores for refusing to wear their masks. For a binness like this, you gotta have a theme song? — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmRG0Y5N8lg
>
> In any case, my masks are going to have short personal statements on the front of them that say ...
>
> DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
>
> DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR!
>
> YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
>
> AND GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, MASKS DO!

How about "ONE UGLY DUDE BEHIND THIS MASK"

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<b8d135e8-32fb-4919-90c3-2372f164a218n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=567&group=alt.life.sucks#567

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 19:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
nose oozing blood and pus?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 28 May 2021 02:11 UTC

> How about "ONE UGLY DUDE BEHIND THIS MASK"

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE BEHIND THIS MASK?"

I like my reversible tee shirt concept and am amazed I haven't seen it done yet. Put something eye catching on the front of the tee. For example, an 80 year old guy wearing a tee shirt with "KURT COBAIN" on the front. Everyone this guy passes it sees it. They think the guy is an oddball. When people see an oddball from the front they want a look from the rear as well.. So when the guy passes they turn to check him out from the rear with the back of Cobain tee shirt reading, "GLAD HE'S DEAD!" This is just an example, one of an infinite number with the reversible tee concept. With the reversible tee you get them coming and going.

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<serlud$iss$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2735&group=alt.life.sucks#2735

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
nose oozing blood and pus?
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:42:50 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 16:42 UTC

On 5/27/2021 10:11 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> How about "ONE UGLY DUDE BEHIND THIS MASK"
>

> "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE BEHIND THIS MASK?"
>
> I like my reversible tee shirt concept and am amazed I haven't seen it done yet. Put something eye catching on the front of the tee. For example, an 80 year old guy wearing a tee shirt with "KURT COBAIN" on the front. Everyone this guy passes it sees it. They think the guy is an oddball. When people see an oddball from the front they want a look from the rear as well. So when the guy passes they turn to check him out from the rear with the back of Cobain tee shirt reading, "GLAD HE'S DEAD!" This is just an example, one of an infinite number with the reversible tee concept. With the reversible tee you get them coming and going.

How about the front reading "I LOVE CHARLIE MANSON" and the back can
have a picture of Sharon Tate giving the finger?

Re: How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?

<63b9286f-386c-4ade-8dc7-1c99ba5da3aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2745&group=alt.life.sucks#2745

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:34:55 -0700 (PDT)
nose oozing blood and pus?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 21:34 UTC

> How about the front reading "I LOVE CHARLIE MANSON" and the back can
> have a picture of Sharon Tate giving the finger?

Yeah. The shirt wearer is spotted by a reporter on the BLVD who notices that everyone the guy passes is enthralled. He phones his office and cameras and mics are on the scene in a heartbeat. Reporters with mics are running after the fast walking shirt wearer. The crowd is also on the move, the mics recording their every word.

One guy says to his buddy and says, "Did you see that guy? A Charles Manson tee shirt for Christ's sake. I mean, is this really happening?"

"Forget about Manson", says his buddy, "I'm talking about the back of the tee, putting Sharon Tate on there - that is despicable."

"Who the hell is Sharon Tate?", says his young buddy. Then the reporters catch up to the tee shirt wearer and everyone else's voices fade away.

How soon they forget. The victims I mean. As supported by the final lines of my "Strangle, Mangle, Slash, and Maim" poem:

"Richard Speck is now a household word
The Hillside Strangler's names are always heard
But name one victim out of their flock
Do that buddy and I'll eat your socks

interests / alt.life.sucks / How do you attend a social event with a big angry zit on your nose oozing blood and pus?