From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: E Jean Carroll testimony
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:41:58 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:41 UTC

> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 09:24:04 -0700, David Hartung
> <shitbag.hartung@shitbags.r.us> wrote:
>
> > NY Times story:
> >
> > The assault, she said, took place in a sixth-floor dressing room. After Mr.
> > Trump shut the door, she said, he shoved her against the wall hard enough
> > that
> > she hit her head. He put his mouth against hers, Ms. Carroll said, pulled
> > down
> > her tights, put his fingers inside of her vagina and then his penis.
> >
> > Ms. Carroll testified that she has been unable to have sex or a romantic
> > relationship since.
>
> Of course, she waited almost thirty years to say anything.
>
> LOL

You should read the news. This has been addressed. Rich and powerful men have been getting away with this forever. It was the Harvey Weinstein me too
movement that gave her the brand new idea that we were in an age where more people believe the victims.

Of course, rich and powerful rapists will always have their cheerleaders and apologists who won't listen to the testimony.

interests / alt.politics / Re: E Jean Carroll testimony