From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Another Loss For Fox News
Date: 21 Apr 2023 14:47:10 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 14:47 UTC

| Rupert Murdoch's son has suddenly dropped his lawsuit
| against Australian news site Crikey days after Fox News
| agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems a landmark settlement.
|
| Lachlan Murdoch sued Crikey for defamation last August over
| a column titled: "Trump is a confirmed unhinged traitor.
| And Murdoch is his unindicted co-conspirator."
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-dominion-settlement-statement-murdoch-b2323177.html>

--bks

Re: Another Loss For Fox News

<z4A0M.4598033$miq3.1923842@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27714&group=alt.politics#27714

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Another Loss For Fox News
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:53:35 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:53 UTC

> | Rupert Murdoch's son has suddenly dropped his lawsuit
> | against Australian news site Crikey days after Fox News
> | agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems a landmark settlement.
> |
> | Lachlan Murdoch sued Crikey for defamation last August over
> | a column titled: "Trump is a confirmed unhinged traitor.
> | And Murdoch is his unindicted co-conspirator."
> <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/
> fox-news-dominion-settlement-statement-murdoch-b2323177.html>
>
> --bks

I just wish Fox viewers were able to learn about all the lies they've been told. They should also be told the reason for all the lies is that the
viewership is so ingorant, they change the channel when they hear truth.

interests / alt.politics / Another Loss For Fox News